+ Reply
Page 453 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443451452453454455 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 30023

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Blacksquatch That post wasn't made to agree with you. It was to point out your ridiculousness, but you know what they say, if you can't laugh at
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    That post wasn't made to agree with you. It was to point out your ridiculousness, but you know what they say, if you can't laugh at yourself... laugh at other people.
    made you laugh

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    *DEAD*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Lmao! Im glad you like it. When I posted it I didn't really expect people to like it very much.

Regarding the social icon I decided not to release: it's not a mod...it's made from scratch to resemble the stock Facebook icon. I made it for myself and ended up sharing it with a few people that I know and trust not to share it. I chose not to release it because it "copies" a default Jaku icon and Will asked that we avoid releasing icons like that. There aren't a lot of people who have it...just a lot of screenshots.

If you choose to rip it from someone's screen for yourself....I can't stop you. I just ask that you keep it to yourself
    hah it's okay . I won't rip it or anything . Just wait for the day when you choose to share with me

Thanks

This is turning ridiculous!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

Chaotic at one point cried and said he was quitting then left. He comes back and now along with bjb they are constantly whining if any requests are made outside of pm's etc. Anyone who has to run to google or da every time someone posts something is ridiculous.

And these are just a few examples of originality by the author with no mentions.

And these were made before Jaku
    Wowa. Don't understand where these personal attacks are coming from? I'm just doing my thing making icons. I don't cry foul when someone recreates my icons or uses my metaphors (only if they rip my stuff outright). And for what it's worth, I got the Settings.app metaphor from someone on MTF, the iTunes icon from Bowtie.app (done by the inspirational designer Laurent Baumann (aka AveTenebrae), the Notes.app icon from Apple, along with iCal, FaceTime, YouTube, Videos, Find iPhone, Find Friends, App Store, Apple Store, Game Center... I could go on. I've never sat on an ivory tower and declared that I shut myself in a dark room, devoid of all inspiration.

As for the two icons you posted (can you please not post icons from my paid theme please), I used this: Dribbble - Jaku - Ice Rage by William Szilveszter (read the comments as someone had the same accusation, and then some) as a guide for Jason's mask, and the Temple Run icon was all original actually. Figures someone would have done something similar before me, but I can assure you, that I had not seen that till you posted it. If I did, I would come clean. Actually, I had struggled for a long time with a good metaphor and was pretty proud of myself for the making the icon I did.

I really don't understand why you are dragging me into this? I am just working hard to bring more bang for everyone's buck, not upset up and coming artists or controlling what people do in this thread (provided they don't violate my copyrights). Please don't take your anger for others out on me. I've done nothing to you but show you love...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (06-19-2012), bjbinc (06-19-2012), Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012), DudiLankri (06-20-2012), mrmyco (06-23-2012), norcal415 (06-19-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Thanks

Sooooo, back to Jaku now?

Blackboard revamped.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

1jono (06-20-2012), bankai44 (06-19-2012), bjbinc (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012), ElderRoco (06-19-2012), jenra (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb123 View Post
    Could someone please point me in the direction to get the brown 'Apple Store' like Cydia icon? I have checked the Repo, Dropbox and have searched the forum and have had no luck. Sorry if I've just totally overlooked it
    Page 379 is the page you seek.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

I left for reasons that don't concern anyone here. I came back due to a number of personal requests.

However, if I'm such an elitist ***** and I'm driving everyone away, I'll be happy to remove myself from this equation again.

This thread has turned ugly in a way that I don't care if it recovers from.... Personal attacks? No man, this is uncool in a way that I won't be a part of.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Just Dummy (06-19-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Sooooo, back to Jaku now?

Blackboard revamped.

Love it! Thank you for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    This thread has turned ugly in a way that I don't care if it recovers from.... Personal attacks? No man, this is uncool in a way that I won't be a part of.
    Agreed. But please stay! There is opposition in ALL things. So let's ignore the negativity and get back to the happiness of Jaku. Yeah?
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 06-19-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I left for reasons that don't concern anyone here. I came back due to a number of personal requests.

However, if I'm such an elitist ***** and I'm driving everyone away, I'll be happy to remove myself from this equation again.

This is something you should highly consider NOT doing.There's a few people in this thread that drive most of the conversation and I feel like I really know you guys sometimes. Why should we let people like Maybach and Dreadhead get us all worked up? They obviously have nothing better to do. So, when those things arise, let it roll off, remember it's just the internet and what they have to say will just get buried in an hour or so anyway.

Besides, if you do, the Chaotic Squatch icon pack will never be

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

This is something you should highly consider NOT doing.There's a few people in this thread that drive most of the conversation and I feel like I really know you guys sometimes. Why should we let people like Maybach and Dreadhead get us all worked up? They obviously have nothing better to do. So, when those things arise, let it roll off, remember it's just the internet and what they have to say will just get buried in an hour or so anyway.

There we go. You put it in words better then me

An yes we NEED that icon pack to happen guys!!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

I'm going to work with the few of you I actually work with to continue building these icons. I'm not done with that, but I am done with this forum.

If providing a shared DropBox for everyone to use so we have all of our works in one place, the icon repository that Bryan set up and runs with Bankai and whoever is is involved in that, and all the free icons we all crank out is somehow elitist, then I'm just not getting something...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (06-19-2012), bjbinc (06-19-2012), Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), Just Dummy (06-19-2012), lawrencema92 (06-20-2012)

Thanks

I barely post and RARELY request, when do i ever make non stop posts asking for links and help and for icons and requesting all sorts of things?WHEN? dont put me in the same sentence as dreadhead, i am not like him in anyway. I only have respect for Lok, bj, chaotic and HAD for you until you compared me to dread, smh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    I barely post and RARELY request, when do i ever make non stop posts asking for links and help and for icons and requesting all sorts of things?WHEN? dont put me in the same sentence as dreadhead, i am not like him in anyway. I only have respect for Lok, bj, chaotic and HAD for you until you compared me to dread, smh
    I'm not going to honor this with a response. Not after what went down in the last page or so.

Can we PLEASE get this thread back on track. I tried with an icon but apparently it wasn't enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 5,952 Posts

Chaotic at one point cried and said he was quitting then left. He comes back and now along with bjb they are constantly whining if any requests are made outside of pm's etc. Anyone who has to run to google or da every time someone posts something is ridiculous.

And these are just a few examples of originality by the author with no mentions.

And these were made before Jaku
    I agree that these images are simple to find on the web, but typically the image is tagged by a creator. It is professional courtesy to give credit to the creator of the artwork.
    Doing this may avoid any issues hopefully.

PLEASE stay on topic and the bashing stops here guys.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

lawrencema92 (06-20-2012)

Thanks

I'm not going to honor this with a response. Not after what went down in the last page or so.

Can we PLEASE get this thread back on track. I tried with an icon but apparently it wasn't enough.
    How am i like dreadhead? I actually own and know how to use photoshop, i know how to look up bundle id's myself with no help...etc.
    I am in no way like that idiot, hence i dont ask anyone for help here because i do it all on my own.
    Your comparison was stupid so now you look stupid, there.

Dont say something you cant back up, and you clearly cant back up your stupid comparison.
    Maybe you werent here when i would contribute to this thread but i know Lok remembers, and WHY did i stop contributing icons to this thread? because people like dreadhead.
    Last edited by MaybachMusic; 06-19-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,272 Times in 2,780 Posts

Just come by this thread, so much anger going on here dude..
    scare the hell out of me..
    peace dude!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (06-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Thanks

Every once in a while, you will create something that has its own unique look, or way it is built. But the chance that something that looks similar, or exactly the same is VERY likely. The world is a big place, hundreds of millions of ideas are being created, and something will have have a visually similar look. All I'm saying is, i believe Lok, and everyone else on this thread that the products they make, are 100% their own, and created by them, unless stated otherwise. So please everyone, take a minuet and think about what you're fighting about. Look at this wonderful theme, and enjoy whats given, not whats not. Peace!

Thanks

That's funny stuff !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 5,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    @thor

Okay.. They are similar. But look what you did

Compared to this

Hahah you literally purely stole it. And instead of taking any blame like a man, you start insulting bjbinc and calling out William.

Shameful dude.
    Looking at the image info, these both are exactly the same and posted on the web from the same site.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

He should have posted this image instead

by: Agamemmnon

By mister thor

***For the record....my problem isn't that he ripped it and shared it...my problem is that he tried to pass it off as his own...embarrassing***

How hard is it to put a link to the original artwork

ADIEU
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-19-2012 at 08:40 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

darkman66 (06-19-2012)