+ Reply
Page 448 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438446447448449450 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 29901

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR... Ummm no it's not. Unless William removed it from the paid theme, it was an alt. Nope, still
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR...
    Ummm no it's not. Unless William removed it from the paid theme, it was an alt.

Nope, still there in the Jaku Core theme.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-31-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DreadHeadSk8ter's Avatar
    Thanks

Now you know that's a PM request.

Exactly my thought since obviously the sbsettings idea wasn't it....
    ^^ im still looking for the sbsettings as well

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    When you install jaku from cydia it downloads the jaku sbsettings theme as well, if you don't have it you should contact william (creator of the theme) or saurik (creator of cydia)
    Btw: the sbsettings theme is not automatically enabled when you activate jaku in winterboard, you need to enable it through the sbsettings settings app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,540 Times in 3,583 Posts

Which one ?
    Go to Cydia, in your packages, look for Jaku. Select it.
    Once the page is fully loaded, Cydia will show the theme has been officially purchased in a banner near the top of the screen. In the top corner the button will update to "Modify". Tap it and choose "Reinstall".
    Next screen, tap confirm (unless you prefer adding to the queue and first check Jaku-related goodies the repo Chaotic just gave you the chance to add to your Cydia sources proposes).
    Let Your phone downtown an depackage the theme and go check in SBSettings after you get the Back to Cydia button wether Jaku is amongst the themes under the 'more' button.

And you can thank people spending their time on your *****y problem you can't even explain.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012), darkman66 (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Damn...
    I'm so ashamed smh

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Is it back??? Outstanding. He had made it pretty clear early on that no alts would be included, so I've never looked.
    Neat, thanks for the info. That's really good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Which one ?
    Once the page is fully loaded, Cydia will show the theme has been officially purchased in a banner near the top of the screen. In the top corner the button will update to "Modify". Tap it and choose "Reinstall".
    Next screen, tap confirm (unless you prefer adding to the queue and first check Jaku-related goodies the repo Chaotic just gave you the chance to add to your Cydia sources proposes).
    Let Your phone downtown an depackage the theme and go check in SBSettings after you get the Back to Cydia button wether Jaku is amongst the themes under the 'more' button.

And you can thank people spending their time on your *****y problem you can't even explain.
    I don't know you.... but I like you...

Hey, I need that thing that I used to like someone posted once. I know it's somewhere but I don't want to look.
    Who has it?

lmao
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-19-2012 at 11:45 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,540 Times in 3,583 Posts

Hey !
    I love you too Mumble !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Which one ?

yo kid, chill with the bull. Sbsettings is self explanatory. Uh huh for ya help...

Thanks

Hey! It IS back! That's awesome man, thanks again. I've always had the black icon in my own theme file so I've never needed to check. Now I'm going through ALL the folders again looking for alts. Damn you all.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

yo kid, chill with the bull. Sbsettings is self explanatory. Uh huh for ya help...
    I wouldn't waste my finger energy asking for help in here anymore if I were you.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-19-2012), Alfroggy (06-19-2012), bankai44 (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012), darkman66 (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    I'll post it up once I get in my PC. It's called LS Siri by the way if you wanna ind it. Also, can you share your Safari icon? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    Mea Culpa. You already have the black icon included in the theme as an alt. It's a new addition I was unaware of. My apologies for the incorrect information at first. You'll find it in Jaku Core > Bundles > com.apple.mobilesafari

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I wouldn't waste my finger energy asking for help in here anymore if I were you.
    I was saving energy to even say that. Thank you, because frankly, you're absolutely correct.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You are right. It is still here. Thanks for that. Uploaded the LS.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tlpjjmnmvy249p6/Jhp1lpVrZW

Mea Culpa. You already have the black icon included in the theme as an alt. It's a new addition I was unaware of. My apologies for the incorrect information at first. You'll find it in Jaku Core > Bundles > com.apple.mobilesafari
    Yep, got it. Thanks guys!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    if i had as much time on my hands as ya'll, i swear i wouldnt be asking "simple questions." yall got me bent. Just help me and keep the ish to yourself.

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

if i had as much time on my hands as ya'll, i swear i wouldnt be asking "simple questions." yall got me bent. Just help me and keep the ish to yourself.
    I have to laugh That's all I can do.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)

Thanks

You know what f*cky? I'm done with your attitude. I do not have an abundance of time on my hands. I work 60 hour weeks for a very large software company in Seattle. I do this as a hobby and as my time is exceedingly valuable (you want to know what I make an hour? I have a Doctorate level education in my field and have done it for 27 years. Think about it.) I don't have the time to be ******* around with entitled little pissants like yourself. You start off with almost no information for your request, we try to help and are met with attitude.
    No, I will not help you. Go **** yourself. I'm done with you.

edit:
    Actually, I'll give you one more tiny piece of help.

http://www.google.com

Learn it.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-19-2012 at 12:06 PM.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-19-2012), Alfroggy (06-19-2012), Bakerbot (06-20-2012), bankai44 (06-19-2012), Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), lawrencema92 (06-19-2012), radioBirdman (06-19-2012)

Thanks

You know what f*cky? I'm done with your attitude. I do not have an abundance of time on my hands. I work 60 hour weeks for a very large software company in Seattle. I do this as a hobby and as my time is exceedingly valuable (you want to know what I make an hour? I have a Doctorate level education in my field and have done it for 27 years. Think about it.) I don't have the time to be ******* around with entitled little pissants like yourself. You start off with almost no information for your request, we try to help and are met with attitude.
    thats what i mean ^^^ but you surely help the ppl that d*ck ride you right & the ones that know what they are doing huh?! Get bent, im new. @bjbinc has helped me the most through out this thread and Thanx again man!

Thanks

thats what i mean ^^^ but you surely help the ppl that d*ck ride you right & the ones that know what they are doing huh?! Get bent, im new. @bjbinc has helped me the most through out this thread and Thanx again man!
    Helped. Past tense.

I will feed you no further. Bye bye you insignificant little *****.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

People need to start understanding that our time is just as valuable as their's, and maybe even more, if you can't find something or don't understand something, we don't have to do find/explain it for you, we don't work in some "jaku factory" and sit by our computer all day long and wait for someone to ask for something, we have lives, and if we choose to help Someone, we do it from our kindness, we don't work for you!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Helped. Past tense.

I will feed you no further. Bye bye you insignificant little *****.
    <---- come on 830: Post, 404: Thanks?! so tell me through out that, you didnt ask "simple questions" as well or did you honestly know what you was doing the whole time??... grow some yo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    People need to start understanding that our time is just as valuable as their's, and maybe even more, if you can't find something or don't understand something, we don't have to do find/explain it for you, we don't work in some "jaku factory" and sit by our computer all day long and wait for someone to ask for something, we have lives, and if we choose to help Someone, we do it from our kindness, we don't work for you!!
    It's simple logic I thought. If I don't know how to do something, I do not approach someone who does and say, "Screw you, give it to me you *******." because I know that I'm going to get IGNORED. However, a little humilty goes a long way. If someone honestly says, "Hey, I'm stuck. Can you help?" I will, because that person wants to learn, not have something handed to them.

In every occasion when someone asks for a link, I go look for it. I do, and I find it. If I could do it, so could have the person looking. And now, they'll just have to.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012)