Page 447 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437445446447448449 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by P173R View Post
    I set: Jaku, Jaku Core and Jaku UI. With Winterboard also I set "shadow of the icons" and "page indicators" (downloaded separately). These are not actually set on the SpringBoard. Why? Can anyone help me? I already sent an email to William for this.
    Thanks all!
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your issue. Please clarify.

Jaku Core is now the new Jaku. Have jaku all the way at the bottom in winterboard and have all others above.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

these docks are awesome...how do we get them? i don't see them in the dropbox

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Jaku Core is now the new Jaku. Have jaku all the way at the bottom in winterboard and have all others above.
    You don't need Jaku anymore actually. It should be removed unless you made changes to something inside, but Jaku Core is the new Jaku. If it's still there and you haven't modified anything it in, then you can remove it (likely a limitation of Cydia or dpkg).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (06-19-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Lmao! Im glad you like it. When I posted it I didn't really expect people to like it very much.

Regarding the social icon I decided not to release: it's not a mod...it's made from scratch to resemble the stock Facebook icon. I made it for myself and ended up sharing it with a few people that I know and trust not to share it. I chose not to release it because it "copies" a default Jaku icon and Will asked that we avoid releasing icons like that. There aren't a lot of people who have it...just a lot of screenshots.

If you choose to rip it from someone's screen for yourself....I can't stop you. I just ask that you keep it to yourself
    Well said. Although I'm probably going to borrow the design concept when I get around to doing folder icons with my alloy base.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    You don't need Jaku anymore actually. It should be removed unless you made changes to something inside, but Jaku Core is the new Jaku. If it's still there and you haven't modified anything it in, then you can remove it (likely a limitation of Cydia or dpkg).
    Yeah once I saw Jaku Core I'm like crap what now lol so I renamed jaku core back to jaku do I can keep my staircase like winterboard theme settings

Green Apple
    Thanks

You mind if I get a link to the 2nd wallpaper? I want to mod it.

Looking for the "Jaku SBSettings" & the "repo" you add in cydia... Thanx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Looking for the "Jaku SBSettings" & the "repo" you add in cydia... Thanx in advance
    Jaku SBSettings is included in the Jaku download : you'll find it in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    And regarding the "repo" you mention, it must be JakuRepo website which is an updated list (with previews and a nice display) linking to community-made Jaku icons. You can view it in Safari, not in Cydia as it is not one of them repositories you can link your Cydia app to.
    jakurepo.com
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-19-2012)

No matter which theme I switch to, I always keep running back to Jaku.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Jaku SBSettings is included in the Jaku download : you'll find it in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    And regarding the "repo" you mention, it must be JakuRepo website which is an updated list (with previews and a nice display) linking to community-made Jaku icons. You can view it in Safari, not in Cydia as it is not one of them repositories you can link your Cydia app to.
    jakurepo.com
    i dont have Jaku Sbsettings.... and thats not the repo im talking about.

Thanks

Well the extra information you've just given will make it so much easier to help you.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012), Blacksquatch (06-19-2012), darkman66 (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    No matter which theme I switch to, I always keep running back to Jaku.

LS Theme please?

Mine...

Thanks

There's only one repo in Cydia I can think of that has Jaku related goodies.
    repo.myidevice.fr comes to mind.. If that's not it, then you're on your own.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    There's only one repo in Cydia I can think of that has Jaku related goodies.
    repo.myidevice.fr comes to mind.. If that's not it, then you're on your own.
    That's what he is probably looking for...and he is probably looking for the Jaku SettingsUI.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-19-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (06-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    LS Theme please?
    Now you know that's a PM request.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    That's what he is probably looking for...and he is probably looking for the Jaku SettingsUI.
    Exactly my thought since obviously the sbsettings idea wasn't it....

Now you know that's a PM request.

Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    LS Theme please?

Mine...

I'll post it up once I get in my PC. It's called LS Siri by the way if you wanna ind it. Also, can you share your Safari icon? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    I'll post it up once I get in my PC. It's called LS Siri by the way if you wanna ind it. Also, can you share your Safari icon? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR...

It's from an earlier release of Jaku and is no longer available. The only way to have it is to have purchased Jaku early and kept a backup...

Ah, the Safari icon.... It's also NFR...
    Ummm no it's not. Unless William removed it from the paid theme, it was an alt.

Nope, still there in the Jaku Core theme.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-31-2014)

Page 447 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437445446447448449 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast