Page 442 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432440441442443444 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 30056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #8821
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I love this theme, by far my favorite yet! Thanks for developing it!

  2. #8822
    Green Apple jenra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 42 Times in 22 Posts

    Working on my photoshop skills

    HBO


  3. #8823
    so I never had this problem before but I had seen people with it but I never cared to read how to fix it but I now have this problem. I googled but nothing is coming up for me. Any help would be appreciated



  4. #8824
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    So did I just now. I found deselecting all of my other themes and respringing fixed it. I have everything reapplied and I'm okay now.

  5. #8825
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I really like this idea. The screenshot is one of the best looking pages on MMi

    It might look even better with a shot from Szilveszter Design | Jaku iOS Theme ?

    /2c
    Ok Tried it again and this is what i got, i know I'm not that good at making icons but heres what i got

    -icon-2x.png

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iMod94 For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (06-18-2012)

  7. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrencema92 View Post
    No, thank YOU for taking the request. It's beautiful! Here's how it looks on my phone.
    Attachment 591659

    Also, is it just me or do the dock icon shadows look a little off?
    Like that look would you mind share calc, message icon and icon shadow pls ?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zorangagula For This Useful Post:

    lawrencema92 (06-18-2012)

  9. #8827
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Hey guys I have a quick question. In the new Jaku 1.4.4 update why isn't there a LTE ColorOnGrayShadow file? There is for 3G, 4g, Edge, & WiFi. I'm on the i4 and I want to replace 3G with 4G (no problem) and Edge with LTE, but without that file I won't be able to change it on the gray status bar. Am I missing something here?

  10. #8828
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    Ok Tried it again and this is what i got, i know I'm not that good at making icons but heres what i got

    -icon-2x.png
    A lot better really good

  11. #8829
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    Ok Tried it again and this is what i got, i know I'm not that good at making icons but heres what i got


    -icon-2x.png
    That is definitely much better than the others Maybe try running the sharpen filter on the top where the text is

  12. #8830
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    So did I just now. I found deselecting all of my other themes and respringing fixed it. I have everything reapplied and I'm okay now.
    Hmm I did what you said and still nothing.

  13. #8831

  14. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim709 View Post
    My Jaku for this week. 😊
    Can You Share Your Rainbow Wifi Meter? Please

  15. #8833

  16. #8834
    So this new update turned my icons back to normal had to drag the jaku core all the way to the bottom and respring to get them back normal smh

  17. #8835
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Hey guys I have a quick question. In the new Jaku 1.4.4 update why isn't there a LTE ColorOnGrayShadow file? There is for 3G, 4g, Edge, & WiFi. I'm on the i4 and I want to replace 3G with 4G (no problem) and Edge with LTE, but without that file I won't be able to change it on the gray status bar. Am I missing something here?
    Because it must exist in one of the other parts of the theme. :-)

  18. #8836
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    so I never had this problem before but I had seen people with it but I never cared to read how to fix it but I now have this problem. I googled but nothing is coming up for me. Any help would be appreciated



    I had this problem and removed Facebook this...dont know if you have that installed

  19. #8837
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Hmm I did what you said and still nothing.
    Boo.
    Before:
    After:

    I honestly don't know what else to suggest.

    OH! Someone said Facebook This caused theirs. I just deleted iOS 6 menu something-or-other and I bet THAT'S what was doing it.

    I'll bet you've got a tweak ******* with it.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-18-2012 at 01:40 PM.

  20. #8838
    Afternoon.

    Just updated Jaku. How do I reclaim the original dock? New one doesn't fit into my home screen.

    Thanks.

  21. #8839
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    That is definitely much better than the others Maybe try running the sharpen filter on the top where the text is
    @Silverado1987 Ok i added the Sharpen Filter and hearing that you guys both like mean a lot to me since I'm new to creating icons.

    -icon-2x.png

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iMod94 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-18-2012), nealh (06-21-2012), radioBirdman (06-18-2012)

  23. #8840
    Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Afternoon.

    Just updated Jaku. How do I reclaim the original dock? New one doesn't fit into my home screen.

    Thanks.
    You should always back up your current Jaku folder before updating.

    That's usually the first thing I do after I update: copy the theme folder to my pc. I have a backup copy of every Jaku version.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (06-18-2012)

Page 442 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432440441442443444 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •