Page 427 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Oh hang on a minute. Your folders are on your second springboard page. Is that right?
    I was thinking / talking about the contents of the folders. Are you talking about the layout of your folder icons on your springboard or the layout of the icons inside your FolderEnhancer folders?
    I might be way off what you're after but I have Iconoclasm controlling the layout of my SB icons, including 5 folder icons like this...

Inside the folders, with Iconoclasm set to Default in 'Extras'..

Am I following what you mean?

hi radioBirdman, like to ask how do you achieve the drop shadow below ur icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Like this
    Fantastic, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuRaiJack94 View Post
    I have an issue ( maybe it is ! ) you see that black edge popping out my sexy icons ? :@

The RED CIRCLE shows the edge i am talking about
    the BLUE CIRCLE shows the icon made by Lokheed and its perfectly un EDGED ! so can anyone help me out ?
    Are those actual app icons or are you using something like FolderIcon and those are actually folders?

If apps, BJ posted a fix for someone who had a similar problem a few pages back. Maybe try that.
    If FolderIcon, in the settings, choose "Compose Icon".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

I have an issue ( maybe it is ! ) you see that black edge popping out my sexy icons ? :@

the BLUE CIRCLE shows the icon made by Lokheed and its perfectly un EDGED ! so can anyone help me out ?

try putting this at the top in winterboard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/trqy0mz37v...on%20Masks.zip

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-15-2012), elilab (06-16-2012), SamuRaiJack94 (06-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    How did you proceed on your first attempt to do the 'trick' ? Did you replace the text file named 'Wallpaper.html' IN THE ACTUAL SB-widget.theme by the one I submitted or did you make yourself a new theme folder ?
    If you do ONLY what's described in my last paragraph you quoted it won't have the wanted effect, cause its not a second method but rather part of the method I posted. Please PM me your reply, thanks.
    I replaced it as instructed. I should note that in the theme it says "Widget.html" not "Wallpaper.html".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King Of Kweenz For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    try putting this at the top in winterboard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/trqy0mz37v...on%20Masks.zip
    Worked ! Thank you so much

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuRaiJack94 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-15-2012)

Hi care to share your red badges from the SS.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sublimekch View Post
    Hi care to share your red badges from the SS.Thanks
    I'm Sorry as my PM said it's from a paid theme called Ayecon so i can't share them !

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sublimekch View Post
    hi radioBirdman, like to ask how do you achieve the drop shadow below ur icons?
    Look in the dropbox in the shadows folder. I bet they're in there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

sublimekch (06-15-2012)

I'm trying to mod the slideshow.app icon with a pictures of my gf and I ( ), what guys to you think of the effect on the photo ? i'd like it looks more like the flower picture on the original icon but don't know how, any cool tips ?

It looks kinda cool on the device btw !

Yes we looks like chinese people but we aren't
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre-1.png 
Views:	168 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	590975  
    Last edited by harget; 06-15-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    I'm trying to mod the slideshow.app icon with a pictures of my gf and I ( ), what guys to you think of the effect on the photo ? i'd like it looks more like the flower picture on the original icon but don't know how, any cool tips ?
    There is a filter in Camera+ I think that I really like for that effect. Under FX Effects, scroll to Special and select Cross Process.

I did that same mode a few days ago with a shot of my wife and I in the snow but it really heats up the whites, so it's unsuitable for that but might work well with your shot there.
    I ended up using Sunkiss'd which is a nice, warm filter too.

Oooh, or you could do a white frost vignette and get a really nice effect too.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-15-2012 at 11:13 AM.

I think CB had done this before .. It looks so nice actually but don't u think that ur ( Chinese :P ) pic should be kinda blending with the icon base ? or is it just my eye that thinks the image is just above them ?! Anyway i think it looks so nice that way its just an opinion btw i am kinda colorblind so dont judge me

Thanks

I think CB had done this before .. It looks so nice actually but don't u think that ur ( Chinese :P ) pic should be kinda blending with the icon base ? or is it just my eye that thinks the image is just above them ?! Anyway i think it looks so nice that way its just an opinion btw i am kinda colorblind so dont judge me
    Oh I see what you're seeing now. I had to really stare at it to notice. Color blind or not, good eye man.
    So, unless I miss my guess, you didn't do this exactly the way I did. I trimmed and cut the flower image out, dropped the photo frame back into a Jaku template, resized the picture of my wife and myself and inserted it under the frame. A quick merge, readjust the bevel and I was done. It took away the look of being a picture on top of the picture and made it look like it WAS the picture...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-15-2012), SamuRaiJack94 (06-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Oh I see what you're seeing now. I had to really stare at it to notice. Color blind or not, good eye man.
    So, unless I miss my guess, you didn't do this exactly the way I did. I trimmed and cut the flower image out, dropped the photo frame back into a Jaku template, resized the picture of my wife and myself and inserted it under the frame. A quick merge, readjust the bevel and I was done. It took away the look of being a picture on top of the picture and made it look like it WAS the picture...
    Exactly what i meant !

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SamuRaiJack94 For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-15-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-15-2012)

deviantART & uTorrent.

Last edited by parry; 06-15-2012 at 12:13 PM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parry For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-15-2012), Alfroggy (04-26-2013), bjbinc (06-15-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-15-2012), radioBirdman (06-16-2012)

finally remembered to fix my profile picture, now i like it

I need to make me one of those when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I need to make me one of those when I get home

I guess since it's all the rage

Or instead of doing all that cutting and pasting, you resize the photo to fit perfectly over the flower and then add an inner shadow to the photo and viola!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-15-2012), Alfroggy (04-26-2013), bjbinc (06-15-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-15-2012), SamuRaiJack94 (06-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

I guess since it's all the rage

Or instead of doing all that cutting and pasting, you resize the photo to fit perfectly over the flower and then add an inner shadow to the photo and viola!
    I very much like that I've started this. It just felt like that next level of custom that is needed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I made these specifically with Weather Live in mind.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6459823

Outlook

I found this on the web somewhere, I don't know that I remember where though. I just Jaku-ed it because I'm exhausted.
    awesome work thanks guys !!

Page 427 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast