+ Reply
Page 419 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409417418419420421 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 29588

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by spookster Has anyone worked out a way to remove the 'swipe to unlock' text from the lock screen theme posted earlier in this thread (the one that
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Has anyone worked out a way to remove the 'swipe to unlock' text from the lock screen theme posted earlier in this thread (the one that gives the illusion that your dock can be seen on the lock screen).

The text in question is part of the theme (and not removable via Springtomzie).
    I would have to assume that you have another theme enabled in WB higher in the list that is overriding the removal of that text in the theme because I an confirm that the theme does remove it. Try moving that LS theme to the top of the list and see if the problem still exists.
    Last edited by akrimmer; 06-14-2012 at 09:22 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is it not embedded somewhere in the actual theme though? Which would mean editing it in some way?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Is it not embedded somewhere in the actual theme though? Which would mean editing it in some way?
    The text is there by default since it is part of IOS. The removal of that text would mean that the theme includes the necessary files to do so. If the theme does not contain those files or another theme is taking precedence that also has those files with the text included, then the text would not be removed.

The file in question should be in:

"theme_name"\Bundles\com.apple.springboard\en.lpro j (assuming you are using English) and is called SpringBoard.strings.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

@akrimmer He means the 'swipe to unlock' not 'slide to unlock' and that is included in the actual image.

@spookster The only way to get rid of that would be to use bjbinc's PSD and delete that layer. OR you could go to the minimal android lockscreen thread and there are people sharing many choices.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    @akrimmer He means the 'swipe to unlock' not 'slide to unlock' and that is included in the actual image.

@spookster The only way to get rid of that would be to use bjbinc's PSD and delete that layer. OR you could go to the minimal android lockscreen thread and there are people sharing many choices.
    AHHH good catch. I misread.

Thanks

Smoke Gray / Black thing going on any ideas? Also I tried to change my .plist for the calendar it didn't work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339688617.732567.jpg   Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339688638.894157.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    AHHH good catch. I misread.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Akrimmer, Jimbo - thanks both

Thanks

if anyone has the time to spare, could i request dead space, nova 3, and epoch?
    I have tried to make them myself, but psd's and gimp are really hard to use. TIA (and i have checked the repo)
    Jaku for iOS 5-deadspace.png Jaku for iOS 5-epoch.png Jaku for iOS 5-n.o.v..3.png

(click to enlarge)
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-14-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    if anyone has the time to spare, could i request dead space, nova 3, and epoch?
    If u want the icon art tell me and ill post it. I have tried to make them myself, but psd's and gimp are really hard to use. TIA (and i have checked the repo)
    You should always include the art work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (06-14-2012)

Thanks

Current setup. I edited the linear dock from macthemes cause I didn't like how it went all across.

@jimbohurt

Thanks

Current setup. I edited the linear dock from macthemes cause I didn't like how it went all across.

Looking good! I think I may have to remove Blackout for now until they make it themeable. I would love to use your statusbar tweak but can't with blackout without some wallpaper trickery.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-14-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I love this shot, especially the wallpaper!

Slightly offtopic but is there any way to make Iconoclasm play nicely with FolderEnhancer? I've noticed from screenshots that the 3x3 looks great with Jaku but Iconoclasm really messes with FolderEnhancer, at least it does with me?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to parry For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-14-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you tell me how to replace the folder icon? in the "com.apple.springboard" Change Icons "FolderDropBG@2x~iphone.png" and "FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png" but not replaced ... The icon I want is this
    Jaku for iOS 5-foldericonbg-2x-iphone.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaolin View Post
    Can you tell me how to replace the folder icon? in the "com.apple.springboard" Change Icons "FolderDropBG@2x~iphone.png" and "FolderIconBG@2x~iphone" but not replaced ... The icon I want is this
    Attachment 590697
    Best/easiest way would be with FolderIcon from Cydia.

Oh hell, I guess I will have to put the status bar pinstripe (slightly modded of course ) on the wallpaper as the blackout status bar effect is just too nice.

Last edited by akrimmer; 06-14-2012 at 11:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Best/easiest way would be with FolderIcon from Cydia.

Oh hell, I guess I will have to put the status bar pinstripe (slightly modded of course ) on the wallpaper as the blackout status bar effect is just too nice.

Thank you! but now as I select my icon from foldericon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaolin View Post
    Thank you! but now as I select my icon from foldericon?
    SSH your icons to /var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons then open FolderIcons from Settings and choose your icon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

SSH your icons to /var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons then open FolderIcons from Settings and choose your icon.
    Fixed, thank you very much!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Thanks

I am at work. Very bored. I am making Jaku icons in Microsoft publisher for kicks and giggles. I never realized how worthless this program is. Even for making published works...

Thanks

n00b moment
    i just downloaded plants vs zombies and spymouse. after renaming them so they are themed, the appstore icon is now white with a frown face. I have rebooted, respringed, cleared the icon cache, unselected the theme in winterboard, reselected it. I have no idea what to do. help anyone?