Page 414 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404412413414415416 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #8261
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Nope. I'm out of here for awhile....

  2. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice set here Sino. Really nice.
    Do me a favor? Keep this look in mind the next time you feel like you need to work with greens, okay?
    All I'm saying, is IF you feel like working with green AND this PSD was used, I would not be disappointed.
    So NOW you want color variations?

    Maybe a nice aqua or burnt sienna.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-13-2012)

  4. #8263
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Well that didn't take nearly as long as I thought. Funny how quick people will stop breathing when you.... you know, this isn't important...

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    So NOW you want color variations?

    Maybe a nice aqua or burnt sienna.
    Persimmon.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (06-13-2012)

  6. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Nothing special here, just a basic C/P job with a little extra polish. It didn't exist, now it does.
    Enjoy it. Don't. Whatevs.....



    What, I can't do previews too?


    Oh yeah, Google Authenticator
    com.google.Authenticator
    Icon_2x.png

    Yep, underscore.

    VERY

    Edit:

    Could you bump up the "G" a couple pixels? It'll be perfect

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (06-13-2012)

  8. #8265
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    VERY

    Edit:

    Could you bump up the "G" a couple pixels? It'll be perfect
    I actually did. I suppose I should share the updated version, huh?
    I'm on it. Stand by please.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-13-2012)

  10. #8266
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and mention that I purchased the Ayecon the night of release and promptly removed it the very next day and went back to Jaku. It's a nice theme and all, and I kept a couple things enabled, but it's certainly no Jaku. =)
    I did exactly the same thing; I kept the messages bit enabled because it has this nice matte look to it. You're right; it's nice but Jaku is still the best theme on Cydia.

  11. #8267
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I actually did. I suppose I should share the updated version, huh?
    I'm on it. Stand by please.
    Alright, fixed. I've also fixed the earlier link.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-13-2012)

  13. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by snake4 View Post
    Thanks for that Satointi!... I'll try that out right now...
    Hahaha satointi... made me laugh, you're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Well...these arrows are built into Photoshop's Custom Shapes tool



    If you need to get more creative...I guess I would use the pen tool (google it if you need help)
    Nice! Thanks, I had no idea but I'm going to search that pen tool I needed like a 90 degree curved arrow from a circle. Where's blacksquatch? I'm working on that Winterboard icon...

  14. #8269
    draw out what you're after...just do it with a paint brush...and post it. I may be able to hook you up

  15. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    There's a Mobile Substrate tweak/dylib in the themes inPulse and Ayecon that activates 2x2 folder previews.
    is it possible to manually install that mobile substrate? is it legal to share? I don't want to spend $ and install other themes just for that (if possible).

  16. #8271
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    is it possible to manually install that mobile substrate? is it legal to share? I don't want to spend $ and install other themes just for that (if possible).
    You should go ask the guys in the Ayecon thread since that's where it comes from.
    My guess is it can't be shared.

  17. #8272
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    is it possible to manually install that mobile substrate? is it legal to share? I don't want to spend $ and install other themes just for that (if possible).
    We'd have to ask the theme owner to be sure but I don't think so -- the name of the mobile substrate add-on is "ayecon2x2" so it stands to reason that it's integral to the theme. It's funny because, unless you're familiar with the theme makers' work, when you change themes the 2x2 substrate remains active and you're wondering why it's still that way. I had an inkling when I got ayecon that this would probably be the case because I already had inPulse.

    Interestingly, in the old inPulse theme, the 2x2 folder substrate forced the iPod UI onto whatever theme you had so you couldn't match it with other themes just to keep the 2x2 layout. I don't notice that with the ayecon edition.

  18. #8273
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    I just deleted the theme and the substrate stayed active, as you say. I was wildly happy because I was afraid I needed to keep the theme installed for it to work.

    It matches with the Jaku 2x2 folder icon so I'm thinking it's not exclusive to the theme this time around.

    Wouldn't there be a similar tweak in Cydia? I've never looked but surely someone has released this.

  19. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I just deleted the theme and the substrate stayed active, as you say. I was wildly happy because I was afraid I needed to keep the theme installed for it to work.

    It matches with the Jaku 2x2 folder icon so I'm thinking it's not exclusive to the theme this time around.

    Wouldn't there be a similar tweak in Cydia? I've never looked but surely someone has released this.
    I thought you were posting you were deleting Jaku and going with Ayecon because it's a the new benchmark theme...

  20. #8275
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I thought you were posting you were deleting Jaku and going with Ayecon because it's a the new benchmark theme...
    lol!! * fist bump *

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (06-13-2012)

  22. #8276
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I just deleted the theme and the substrate stayed active, as you say. I was wildly happy because I was afraid I needed to keep the theme installed for it to work.

    It matches with the Jaku 2x2 folder icon so I'm thinking it's not exclusive to the theme this time around.

    Wouldn't there be a similar tweak in Cydia? I've never looked but surely someone has released this.
    The only one I can think of is IconControl Pro but it's a paid upgrade for Haz3 themes. Looks like we're stuck using the substrate for Ayecon.

  23. #8277
    I never requested an icon for this game but I'd like to.

    Wordfeud

    I've always just used the Scrabble icon for this. I was hoping to get one more like the original game icon, except for the blue border. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339641828.466655.jpg  

  24. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I never requested an icon for this game but I'd like to.

    Wordfeud

    I've always just used the Scrabble icon for this. I was hoping to get one more like the original game icon, except for the blue border. Thanks!
    I got this

  25. #8279
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    It really is man just downloaded it myself
    I agree! It's stunning

  26. #8280
    Question: What folder do i put the "Fabric Stitch .png's" in??

Page 414 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404412413414415416 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •