Page 405 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395403404405406407 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 30258

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    What can I say..? You guys make dope icons

You might have also noticed the theme creator is actually re-drawing the icons. He's not just resizing the existing icons.
    I haven't been to Lok's site for a bit but the teasers I saw recently were Jaku icons with even more detail. The Camera.app icon for example had extra touches that aren't on the icon in the theme we're all running.
    So (further to what CB has already explained) you won't have anything remotely like the quality of a true Jaku iPad theme.
    Don't mean to sound like a d1ck but yeah.. Patience is a virtue

If you visit his Dribble page (there is a link to it from his main site) you can see an example of what he needs to do to resize the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Weathericon got broke with the latest Jaku update, anyone know how to fix it?
    In winterboard check jaku extras

I just 'put together' an icon and would like opinions.

Unfortunately I guarantee i am the only one who uses this app. But still i want it to be good.

Before you go look at it. The actually icon base is made by Story, the ribbon is made by Blacksquatch, and the gold figure (Angel Moroni) was made for me by bjbinc. So thank you all very much. I'm not at all trying to take credit. I modded the supplied parts quite a bit.

Anyway, it's the icon on the bottom right. It's basically a religious books app and the original icon normally is just a black icon with the gold figure in the middle.

Last edited by JimboHurt; 06-12-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-12-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    In winterboard check jaku extras
    Thanks!

Hey Jimbo ca you point me to your notification badges?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Weathericon got broke with the latest Jaku update, anyone know how to fix it?
    Apply the Jaku UI theme.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

Anybody knows where I can get this LS plz?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339558453.588519.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Thanks

Goddammit....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-12-2012)

Thanks!

Hey Jimbo ca you point me to your notification badges?
    Sure buddy

They are in the Jaku Dropbox under Badges. It is the jaku shaped one by blacksquatch
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

I'm in the process of adding preview images to everything so people actually know what the heck all this randomly named crap in the dropbox actually is

Let's make that part of the routine when adding new stuff...umkay

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I'm in the process of adding preview images to everything so people actually know what the heck all this randomly named crap in the dropbox actually is

Random?
    It's a good idea and it's really above and beyond.
    If having previews available isn't enough then f u c k it.

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Anybody knows where I can get this LS plz?!
    It's called Nimbus, I got it on Deviant Art.

Good call man.
    @jimbohurt

well...I know when I'm looking through it...I don't really know what half the crap is :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Random?
    Yeah, no one can have excuses after that.
    @jimbohurt

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Random?
    I agree...people are still gonna ask for stuff tho because not everyone follows this thread day in and day out and knows about the db. All we have to do is say "click the db link in my sig" and move on.

Thanks

I agree...people are still gonna ask for stuff tho because not everyone follows this thread day in and day out and knows about the db. All we have to do is say "click the db link in my sig" and move on.
    I think I'm still going to be a ****. It's worked for me this far and I think people expect it by now.

All done!

NOW DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING FOR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU'VE LOOKED IN THE DROPBOX.

I, for one, am finished giving links pointing directly to something in the db. There are categories and FREAKING PREVIEWS! Go find the crap yourself.

Also...if someone posts a screenshot, and you see something you like...SEND THEM A PERSONAL MESSAGE! There's no need to clog up this thread with requests that could be filled through PM's. This is getting ridiculous and if it keeps up...I'm history. This is supposed to be a JAKU thread. Not a request thread. If you aren't requesting an icon...don't request it here.

I had to scroll through over 10 pages to catch up on adding icons to the repo that I missed since yesterday. I think I added maybe 2 or 3 icons. The rest were non jaku requests and people bitc hing about requests.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-13-2012 at 12:00 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (06-13-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-12-2012)

Thanks

All done!

NOW DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING FOR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU'VE LOOKED IN THE DROPBOX.

I, for one, am finished giving links pointing directly to something in the db. There are categories and FREAKING PREVIEWS! Go find the crap yourself.

Also...if someone posts a screenshot, and you see something you like...SEND THEM A PERSONAL MESSAGE! There's no need to clog up this thread with requests that could be filled through PM's. This is getting ridiculous and if it keeps up...I'm history. This is supposed to be a JAKU thread. Not a request thread. If you aren't requesting an icon...don't request it here.

I had to scroll through over 10 pages to catch up on adding icons to the repo that I missed since yesterday. I think I added maybe 2 or 3 icons. The rest were non jaku requests and people bitc hing about requests.
    word..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

I'll clarify...I'm fine with and more than willing to answer support type questions...about JAKU

Page 405 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395403404405406407 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast