Page 404 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394402403404405406 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 30337

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

This is an AWESOME theme! My favorite so far. Also, thanks to everyone who has posted various icons in this thread. I take no credit in any of my icons. Here is my current setup.

A couple of questions...Does anyone know the location in iFile or WinSCP as to where the Safari Add to Homescreen App icons are stored? I would like to change a couple that I have.

Also, Can anyone point me to some good wallpapers for the 4x4 dense layout? Sadly, I'm horrible at photoshop.

-photo-jun-12-8-31-31-pm.png

Quote Originally Posted by thatDUDE81 View Post
    This is an AWESOME theme! My favorite so far. Also, thanks to everyone who has posted various icons in this thread. I take no credit in any of my icons. Here is my current setup.

A couple of questions...Does anyone know the location in iFile or WinSCP as to where the Safari Add to Homescreen App icons are stored? I would like to change a couple that I have.

Also, Can anyone point me to some good wallpapers for the 4x4 dense layout? Sadly, I'm horrible at photoshop.

-photo-jun-12-8-31-31-pm.png
    It looks like you are using the wrong size for your iPod app (or whatever one is right next to app store) if you look closely it is lower down. Other than that looks good man.

Are you talking about webclips? Like a link to a website?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    It looks like you are using the wrong size for your iPod app (or whatever one is right next to app store) if you look closely it is lower down. Other than that looks good man.

Are you talking about webclips? Like a link to a website?
    Thanks! I'll change that icon out.

Yes, I believe that is what I am referring to. If you go to a website in Safari...then have the option to add icon app to the homescreen, which will link back to the website in safari.

Quote Originally Posted by thatDUDE81 View Post
    Thanks! I'll change that icon out.

Yes, I believe that is what I am referring to. If you go to a website in Safari...then have the option to add icon app to the homescreen, which will link back to the website in safari.
    Var/mobile/library/webclips

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-12-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

One word. Seriously?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    could you Share your widget i couldn't get mine to work.

TIA
    have you looked in the dropbox?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-12-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    have you looked in the dropbox?
    Ooh ooh, I know the answer to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Var/mobile/library/webclips
    Ah, there it is! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    yes i have but the one i get from the dropbox gives me this:
    how do i get rid of the blue square
    -2012-06-12t22-41-50_0.jpg

It looks like it's been configured to work with Wallpaper JPEGifier from cydia. Are you using that?
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-12-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Or if you pulled the one from the repo it is probably the one I put there which uses WallpaperJPEGifier from Cydia which allows you to pick your wallpaper from the native settings rather than needing the file in the widget theme folder. Download that tweak and you should be set. You need to respring after changing wallpaper though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    My presence is increasing on your Springboard.
    What can I say..? You guys make dope icons

Quote Originally Posted by Tito71 View Post
    Just went on the theme creator's web site and noticed he had the New ipad with his Jaku ported.... jalous!!!!
    You might have also noticed the theme creator is actually re-drawing the icons. He's not just resizing the existing icons.
    I haven't been to Lok's site for a bit but the teasers I saw recently were Jaku icons with even more detail. The Camera.app icon for example had extra touches that aren't on the icon in the theme we're all running.
    So (further to what CB has already explained) you won't have anything remotely like the quality of a true Jaku iPad theme.
    Don't mean to sound like a d1ck but yeah.. Patience is a virtue

21. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (06-13-2012)

just install it through cydia and then go set your wallpaper through ios like normal and respring

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Ooh ooh, I know the answer to this one!
    Ha!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iMod94 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-12-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Weathericon got broke with the latest Jaku update, anyone know how to fix it?

Page 404 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394402403404405406 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast