Page 400 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390398399400401402 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

* sigh *

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    * sigh *
    I concur

* sigh *

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    It's probably been asked a million times, but where can I find that awesome weather for the lock screen? And also, I had that lock screen where you swipe up like in your shot, but it was horribly buggy for me. Is that the Minimal Android lock?

And one more thing, I'd like to request and icon.

Slotomania

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339522157.753451.jpg  

Very nice! Can you share the wall please?
    It's nothing special, just a little tweak here and there to Sino's original wall he already released and then added the word 'Jaku' at the bottom...

http://db.tt/4BTn9sh4

@ akrimmer - I love your new setup by the way...love that Jaku symbol. Do you still have the .psd?

Thanks

You can find the information you seek in this thread and in the dropbox. I'm done saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    It's nothing special, just a little tweak here and there to Sino's original wall he already released and then added the word 'Jaku' at the bottom...

http://db.tt/4BTn9sh4
    Ya, I recognized it as a Sino original but I could not dig it up. I liked the JAKU addition too. But I decided to do my own and used the Jaku symbol instead on a different Sino creation. He is the man!

Thanks for sharing yours too!

You can find the information you seek in this thread and in the dropbox. I'm done saying this.
    Me three

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    It's probably been asked a million times, but where can I find that awesome weather for the lock screen? And also, I had that lock screen where you swipe up like in your shot, but it was horribly buggy for me. Is that the Minimal Android lock?

And one more thing, I'd like to request and icon.

Slotomania

Thanks!
    Yes, that is the Minimal Android lock...well kind of. It is actually the original creation by bjbinc before he released the full lock theme. I stuck with that since I didn't want to use an HTML lockscreen. I just modded it a bit to "borrow" the camera icon from the full release.

The swipe up tweak I use is called StyleUnlock. It is not as fancy as something like GravityLock but still does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    @ akrimmer - I love your new setup by the way...love that Jaku symbol. Do you still have the .psd?
    You want the whole wallpaper or just the symbol? The symbol is the vector image in the DB repo:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/v6gk2bkf2sc...aku~bjbinc.psd
    Last edited by akrimmer; 06-12-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Could any1 make a light/white colored iTunes and clock icons, because i cant seem to find any of them..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krooked1337 View Post
    Could any1 make a light/white colored iTunes and clock icons, because i cant seem to find any of them..
    I already know someone else is going to beat me to it, but I'm going to ask if you could post a shot of your homescreen? It would give me a better idea of your color scheme.

Of course Bryan or AK are going to swoop in, drop two beautiful icons on you and I'll continue to get out of practice.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

krooked1337 (06-12-2012)

My new wallpaper... iOS 6 style. It's perfect with Jaku Icons Style!!!

-photo-12-06-12-19-24-21.png

Quote Originally Posted by krooked1337 View Post
    Quite a few lighter style music icons in the repo:

Jaku Community Icons - Music

The clock icons in the repo could pretty easily be recolored lighter for personal use as well.

So I have decided. all of our (including mine) snapseed icons suck hard. Why is it such a hard icon to make?

Can you please post icon layout for iconoclasm please i cant seem to make any of mines to fit on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Hello crazy jaku lovers!!! Wanna ask.. How to change the icon for notification center and lockscreen icon same as the actual jaku icon of the icon. For
    Whatsapp,
    Phone,
    Facebook,
    facebook chat,
    Instagram,
    Viber!!
    We want jaku to be perfectly matched! Thanks all!
    Best way to find these names is to use AppInfo or look in the actual app folder. Most are named fairly consistent (Icon-Small, Icon-72, etc.) but some use unique names.

Best way to find these names is to use AppInfo or look in the actual app folder. Most are named fairly consistent (Icon-Small, Icon-72, etc.) but some use unique names.
    So I need to resize and rename it and put it in the folders?
    ADD: for whatsapp icon.. How do I remove the gloss for notification centre and lockscreen?

Here's a couple dark ones I made.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-12-2012), bankai44 (06-12-2012)

I already know someone else is going to beat me to it, but I'm going to ask if you could post a shot of your homescreen? It would give me a better idea of your color scheme.

Of course Bryan or AK are going to swoop in, drop two beautiful icons on you and I'll continue to get out of practice.

Hey man dw ill use the icons that you make im pretty sure u can make good ones
    But heres the Homescreen
    -img0346x.png

25. The Following User Says Thank You to krooked1337 For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (06-12-2012)

Page 400 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390398399400401402 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast