+ Reply
Page 392 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382390391392393394 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by akrimmer While you're at it, can someone tell me what my favorite color should be? Green ! Ahaha, one which fit more with..
    iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    While you're at it, can someone tell me what my favorite color should be?
    Green !

Ahaha, one which fit more with..

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

While you're at it, can someone tell me what my favorite color should be?
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if I like fish...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-12-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Changes made in my setup:

Jaku for iOS 5-prev.png

http://caminagetcha.deviantart.com/#/d537ysg

Give suggestions if you think something can be changed....

By the way in the link to the full setup in DA there is a wall in many colors, thats a psd i made of some versions of the wallpaper I'm using..... if anyone wants them just give me a shout ill gladly share (despite me linking it don't know if its very well made but nonetheless someone might want them :P)
    Last edited by caminagetcha; 06-11-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caminagetcha View Post

Attachment 590075

By the way in the link to the full setup in DA there is a wall in many colors, thats a psd i made of some versions of the wallpaper I'm using..... if anyone wants them just give me a shout ill gladly share (despite me linking it don't know if its very well made but nonetheless someone might want them :P)
    Do you like the layout? Then nothing should be changed.
    See something you don't like? Change it.

That's your phone man; I'm not going to tell you what's right or wrong with the layout since it's not for me. Just saying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-11-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

If you guys want to make your themes look like what someone else thinks looks better, then why not just copy someone else? Isn't the fun of all this to make it look like your own?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-11-2012), radioBirdman (06-12-2012)

Thanks

If you guys want to make your themes look like what someone else thinks looks better, then why not just copy someone else? Isn't the fun of all this to make it look like your own?
    Exactly.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like the layout... only thing i don't know if i might change is the number of icons per row....

I was talking more in the sense of the mods.... or if you see something not well themed (and i said that cause my PS skills are more in the sense of copy paste and some times people that know more then me give some advice in getting the mods i made to look better like some posts ago bblake i think tought me to change the bevel in the jaku icons something i didn't know).... thats why i asked for suggestions, don't know if you guys understand my thoughts

(and sort if the english is bad..... not my main language as you can see in the screens :S)

If i didn't like the layout i wouldn't have bothered to modded the stuff i wanted like sms and badge in phone and lock screen or snow cover and make them the way i wanted them to be.... or at least tried to :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

What I was just asking is a dock that I shouldn't known which could fit well with this wall guys, if I like it I take it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    What I was just asking is a dock that I shouldn't known which could fit well with this wall guys, if I like it I take it.
    I think the point here is, the only person qualified to know what you like is you. I've seen a lot of docks and personally I think most are ****, even some of the ones I've seen here. It doesn't mean a thing other than I didn't like them, but then, I don't have to for you or someone else to like it.

Do what I did man, search the friggin web for these things. You'll not only find some truly amazing work, you might pick up a few tricks along the way to further enhance your phone and make it more to your liking. My dock is awesome, but it's far from the only option...

And more to the point, this thread is supposed to be about Jaku and work specifically related to the theme. We have gotten so far off topic that I'm starting to lose interest and based on the posting members, so have others.

edit:
    Also, I don't want to sound like a ****, which I probably do. Not wanting to doesn't mean I'm sorry though. I suppose it's the way things go, but this group was pretty cohesive and focused for so long I had just hoped it would stay that way.

Apparently not to be....

another edit:
    I'm also disabling the [email protected] address because it's not a private tech support email and frankly, I'm done fielding the requests I've received. I have 47 emails from lurkers who have begged me to give them this, that or the other thing. Not going to keep doing that..... sorry. Hit me with a PM in the future.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-11-2012 at 12:31 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-11-2012), darkman66 (06-11-2012), radioBirdman (06-12-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

BTW here are the icons i made a while ago with some changes to bevel.... don't know if they are good but someone might want to use them

Photo Album - Imgur

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

@akrimmer and @Chaotic Buddhist Although I get what you guys are saying but sometimes it's nice to hear others opinions and maybe you stare at your own setup for so long that you need a fresh pair of eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    I know exactly what your saying bro. I'll look through my docks tonight and PM you
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    @akrimmer and @Chaotic Buddhist Although I get what you guys are saying but sometimes it's nice to hear others opinions and maybe you stare at your own setup for so long that you need a fresh pair of eyes.
    Understood. But at the same time, people are getting lazy. Like how do you think the rest of us found what we are using and think looks best? Either by searching the web as Chaotic stated or by digging through 10's of 100's of forum pages. Sorry, but I (we) are not everyone's personal Google to hand you things on a silver platter. Do some work yourself. With the icon repo, Dropbox repo, and almost 400 pages of forum posts filled with a ton of options, I don't know how much more we can make this content accessible to people.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Last edited by akrimmer; 06-11-2012 at 12:52 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-11-2012), radioBirdman (06-11-2012)

Thanks

Attachment 590075

Digging the setup a lot dude!!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Understood. But at the same time, people are getting lazy. Like how do you think the rest of us found what we are using and think looks best? Either by searching the web as Chaotic stated or by digging through 10's of 100's of forum pages. Sorry, but I (we) are not everyone's personal Google to hand you things on a silver platter. Do some work yourself. With the icon repo, Dropbox repo, and almost 400 pages of forum posts filled with a ton of options, I don't know how much more we can make this content accessible to people.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I have the biggest man-crush on you right now. You couldn't have articulated the issue any better. We have all gone above and beyond to make everything available and people still refuse to do the small amount of footwork. Hell, there are fully 40 pages devoted to us reposting the same goddamned status bars. I don't know what else we can do other than pulling away and forcing people to do the ******* work themselves again.

We should put this in a FAQ..

"What the best UI for me to use with Jaku?"

The one you like.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-11-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Actually, the concept for this is brilliant... a better execution could make this the coolest icon we've seen in a while!
    I'm honored... I need to brush up!

Thanks

I fully agree with and see what your saying @akrimmer.

To me tho Harget wasn't being lazy tho. He just wanted some friendly advice and maybe a dock suggestion.

I just don't want people to now be scared to post for suggestions. I am happy to suggest and help people get a sexy home screen. If you guys don't wanna suggest anything then don't! But I think it's okay for people to ask.

I'm just happy to see so many people involved and posting in this thread
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 06-11-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    @jimbohurt

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-11-2012), jadaki (06-11-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I fully agree with and see what your saying @akrimmer.

To me tho Harget wasn't being lazy tho. He just wanted some friendly advice and maybe a dock suggestion.

I just don't want people to now be scared to post for suggestions. I am happy to suggest and help people get a sexy home screen. If you guys don't wanna suggest anything then don't! But I think it's okay for people to ask.

I'm just happy to see so many people involved and posting in this thread
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting we drive everyone away. I am suggesting we stop enabling folks to be lazy and start helping them learn to do this themselves. I'm willing to help people learn the way people helped me, but I'm not a nursemaid.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Leather style

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-11-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post

Leather style
    Was that inspired by Ayecon? It looks like a much nicer version of that white thing he included; which sucks by the way. Yours is sweet looking.

Thanks

Yeah and Sino also made a MUCH improved white version too! Nice work as always Sino!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting we drive everyone away. I am suggesting we stop enabling folks to be lazy and start helping them learn to do this themselves. I'm willing to help people learn the way people helped me, but I'm not a nursemaid.
    Okay yes I see. And agreed
    @jimbohurt

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-11-2012)