Page 388 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378386387388389390 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #7741
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @THOR: did u manage to mod the bars and battery status bars for grey?
    Hey yeah I have modified the Sarif bars for the grey/silver bar and they're in the Community folder in the Dropbox. But I *still* haven't got around to fixing the sizes for the WhiteOnBlackShadow so the look a little squashed in the NC. I'll try to fix them today.
    NB - my modified versions are different to the original Sarif bars in that 3G uses wifi bars and wifi bars have a dash cut out of them. I did this for my own use, but Cody (who created Sarif) was happy for me to share them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    After hours of naming and renaming I've decided I want nothing to do with making a new set of status bar icons. That is way too much work and if anyone ever takes the time to make a set I like I would be willing to pay well.
    Anyway, back to Jaku-enhanced status bar icons. Back to my transparent status bar too.
    and THAT is why I still haven't finished mine! Time consuming little buggers aren't they!?


    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    @THOR i just cant stop staring at your signature, i love it!



    Yeah, im talking about the Oz rapper 360! I know what you mean, the more unpopular style, but i find that the more unpopular, the more talent! i like any type though! As am i glad to see another fan or the genre!
    It's the best genre there is! Favourites would be Def Wish Cast, all the Golden Era crew (eg Hilltop Hoods, Funkoars etc), the Elefant Traks crews (eg the Herd, Horrorshow) and the Crate Cartel lads (eg Fluent Form, Maundz etc). And Pegz from Obese Records. And Hunter & Drapht from SBX crew. Damn the list goes on... The "Australian Hip-Hop" playlist on my phone is enormous and gets more play than anything!

  2. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Think I will show my current setup times today



    I am like others in the Black Fever. On my Springboard, although not really original Jaku icons (except Safari), but my folder full of them.

    Thanks William for this amazing theme. I think I speak for many when I say that already Jaku more than one theme is.


    Thanks to Bjbinc, in my opinion, a large proportion of the cool community. Thanks to iGeriya for this wall and the awesome icons. Thanks to Bankai (repo), sino (walls), chaotic buddhist (for the dropbox and your f * cking honest forum contributions). Silverado, Blacksquatch, aransh, jimbohurt, luft5_thor, Harget, evo0o, nealh, Colonel Alberto, akrimmer for this community and all icons. Please do not be angry with me, I should have forgotten a name. Those are the ones I have invaded spontaneously. And there are so few. Keep it up;-)

    PS: No, I'm not drunk;-)

    EDIT: Sorry radiobirdman, how could I forget you.
    Where can I find that amazing wallpaper?

  3. #7743
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Where can I find that amazing wallpaper?
    Thats the wall from iGeriya. I've only made it black.

    Jaku - Screenlock - Blank - iPhone/iPod Touch by *iGeriya on deviantART

    All credits go to him

  4. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Uninstall FacebookThis
    Hey, thanx for the tip, i did and is still shows up. What now?? or im just SOL

  5. #7745
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Hey, thanx for the tip, i did and is still shows up. What now?? or im just SOL
    No from what I've read that works.

    Try winterboard respringing
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  6. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    PS: No, I'm not drunk;-)

    EDIT: Sorry radiobirdman, how could I forget you.
    LOL@2x

    I'm not really in the same league as all the other guys (when it comes to artistic talent) but cheers!
    I like to contribute what I can

  7. #7747
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    LOL@2x

    I'm not really in the same league as all the other guys (when it comes to artistic talent) but cheers!
    I like to contribute what I can
    I swear I'm sober;-)

    I read you often and therefore I apologize that I've forgotten you. It is remarkable what some guys can use Photoshop. To be envious. Would someone take a look at my psd files, one would be rolling on the floor laughing. But I'm learning;-)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-10-2012)

  9. #7748
    Jadaki.. Add yourself to that list buddy!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  10. #7749
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Jadaki.. Add yourself to that list buddy!
    Thank you. I made ​​it

  11. #7750
    Default my current jaku setup -
    [img=http://s14.postimage.org/m5p950pwd/IMG_0025.jpg]

    sorry if post is wrong first time on a forum
    love everybodys work
    looks great
    this is my setup just custom shelf wallpaper - with my plist i setup lastnight
    jaku icons from modmyi and deviantart credit where credit goes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0025.png  
    Last edited by rzm7810; 06-10-2012 at 06:20 PM.

  12. #7751
    can any1 get the default jaku wallpaper..... can't find it anywhere :S


  13. #7752
    Looks super awesome man!

    Thanks for sharing your setup!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caminagetcha View Post
    can any1 get the default jaku wallpaper..... can't find it anywhere :S

    It's in settings>wallpaper>wallpaper


    It puts them with the default wallpapers
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    jadaki (06-10-2012)

  15. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Looks super awesome man!

    Thanks for sharing your setup!!



    It's in settings>wallpaper>wallpaper


    It puts them with the default wallpapers
    Lol... so close yet so distant.... never thought in looking there..... thx

  16. #7754
    Default my current setup -




    sorry if post is wrong first time on forum in awhile
    custom wallpaper with shelves
    and custom plist for iconoclasm
    random jaku icons from the community
    credit to everyone
    thanks a million for your work

  17. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Think I will show my current setup times today



    I am like others in the Black Fever. On my Springboard, although not really original Jaku icons (except Safari), but my folder full of them.

    Thanks William for this amazing theme. I think I speak for many when I say that already Jaku more than one theme is.


    Thanks to Bjbinc, in my opinion, a large proportion of the cool community. Thanks to iGeriya for this wall and the awesome icons. Thanks to Bankai (repo), sino (walls), chaotic buddhist (for the dropbox and your f * cking honest forum contributions). Silverado, Blacksquatch, aransh, jimbohurt, luft5_thor, Harget, evo0o, nealh, Colonel Alberto, akrimmer for this community and all icons. Please do not be angry with me, I should have forgotten a name. Those are the ones I have invaded spontaneously. And there are so few. Keep it up;-)

    PS: No, I'm not drunk;-)

    EDIT: Sorry radiobirdman, how could I forget you.




    EDIT2: Special thanks for jadaki for...i don't know man...be here ;-)
    Hey man, lovely screenshot, what font are you using?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ElderRoco For This Useful Post:

    jadaki (06-10-2012)

  19. #7756
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Icon request: Sonic Racing

    Pretty please?

  20. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Icon request: Sonic Racing

    Pretty please?
    I personally use the sonic icon from the repo. It's awesome but not technically for specifically sonic racing.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  21. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    It's the best genre there is! Favourites would be Def Wish Cast, all the Golden Era crew (eg Hilltop Hoods, Funkoars etc), the Elefant Traks crews (eg the Herd, Horrorshow) and the Crate Cartel lads (eg Fluent Form, Maundz etc). And Pegz from Obese Records. And Hunter & Drapht from SBX crew. Damn the list goes on... The "Australian Hip-Hop" playlist on my phone is enormous and gets more play than anything!
    Ah man, you said like, every artist i love! But you forgot to mention Bam Bam, Hermitude, Purpose, Skryptcha, Seth Sentry, and Thundermentals! If you haven't heard of them, i really suggest you go and check them out! They have got talent! And i dont know, my Aussie Hip-Hop folder is pretty darn big! You have an amazing taste though, those artists you mentioned are amazing! (To me al least!)

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ElderRoco For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (06-12-2012)

  23. #7759
    Default my current setup -



    custom shelf wallpaper
    just made plist lastnight so the icons
    would fit not
    perfect but good enough

  24. #7760
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Hey man, lovely screenshot, what font are you using?
    Neutraface.

    i have the deb-file in the Community Dropbox in my folder:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bnuckkp4u...aface_iOS5.deb
    Last edited by jadaki; 06-10-2012 at 06:45 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    ElderRoco (06-10-2012)

Page 388 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378386387388389390 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •