+ Reply
Page 380 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370378379380381382 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 30031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
My requests: Breakout Fresh Tracks Pucca's Restaurant Thanks!
...
  1. #7581
    Green Apple P173R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Modica, Italy
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    My requests:

    Breakout
    Jaku for iOS 5-mzl.vdkuxwmk.jpg

    Fresh Tracks
    Jaku for iOS 5-mza_785273665581132006.png

    Pucca's Restaurant
    Jaku for iOS 5-mza_7638895968090525058.png

    Thanks!
    Last edited by P173R; 06-09-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  2. #7582
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Will this work multiple times? I'm currently trying a second import...fingers crossed

  3. #7583
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caminagetcha View Post
    Heres is mine recent and first attempt modding the 4s:
    (or at least what i came up with till now.... thx for the help to people in this thread)



    Click for DA

    On a different note is there any call bar theme for this, maybe matching the jaku banner?
    Can Someone Post This Lockscreen? Please And Thank You

  4. #7584
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post
    Can Someone Post This Lockscreen? Please And Thank You
    Minimal Android Lockscreen by ~bblake on deviantART

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Will this work multiple times? I'm currently trying a second import...fingers crossed
    no it doesn't

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    NaydaB (06-09-2012)

  6. #7585
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Gahh my flash drive isn't at home... Could you explain how to do it on your iDevice? I mean I tried it yesterday in a bunch of different ways but Dropbox wouldn't accept it.

  7. #7586
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Sorry But I Really Do Not Understand How To Install Custom Docks
    Can Someone Explain?

  8. #7587
    Green Apple P173R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Modica, Italy
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post
    Sorry But I Really Do Not Understand How To Install Custom Docks
    Can Someone Explain?
    With Winterboard

  9. #7588
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Can you access the root directory of your device?

  10. #7589
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Can you access the root directory of your device?
    Yes

  11. #7590
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Gahh my flash drive isn't at home... Could you explain how to do it on your iDevice? I mean I tried it yesterday in a bunch of different ways but Dropbox wouldn't accept it.
    The fastest way is by usb drive, but it should work from iphone/ipad too. Copy the file to /var/mobile for example. Now open iFile, navigate to the file and open it. Since it is a 3Gb file, i dont know how iFile will handle it, it may crash the app i'm not sure. Now import it to the camera roll, by clicking on the 3rd icon below next to the trash bin (see pic). This may take a long time, it's a big file. Make sure you have at least 6 GB free space on your phone/ipad because the copying of the file.
    [IMG]i.imgur.com/dJNdI.jpg[/IMG]

    It should be added to the camera roll, now connect it to your pc and the dropbox camera upload utility should start, then import the files. I personally suggest you do it with an usb, it's the easiest and fastest way.
    Last edited by paidinfully; 06-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to paidinfully For This Useful Post:

    nealh (06-09-2012)

  13. #7591
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post
    Yes
    Did you place your dock image in the correct place with the correct file name? If that doesn't work then put the image in a different folder, place a .theme extension on it and put it in your themes folder and place it above Jaku and respring.

    Quote Originally Posted by paidinfully View Post
    The fastest way is by usb drive, but it should work from iphone/ipad too. Copy the file to /var/mobile for example. Now open iFile, navigate to the file and open it. Since it is a 3Gb file, i dont know how iFile will handle it, it may crash the app i'm not sure. Now import it to the camera roll, by clicking on the 3rd icon below next to the trash bin (see pic). This may take a long time, it's a big file. Make sure you have at least 6 GB free space on your phone/ipad because the copying of the file.
    [IMG]i.imgur.com/dJNdI.jpg[/IMG]

    It should be added to the camera roll, now connect it to your pc and the dropbox camera upload utility should start, then import the files. I personally suggest you do it with an usb, it's the easiest and fastest way.
    Sigh.. Here's what happened. I copied the 3GB picture and when you open it with iFile, it says it's a 0 x 0 picture and nothing comes up. I didn't know if it was going to work but I added it to the Camera Roll and Dropbox took it as a 186KB image. I'll get my flash drive back Monday and do it... I mean besides the super-compression ... How is that image 3GB anyways? Silly green face
    Last edited by satointl; 06-09-2012 at 02:24 PM.

  14. #7592
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by paidinfully View Post
    Have you tried the method i suggested a couple pages back? There's a quick way to add max. 3Gb extra space in 5 minutes. Extract this compressed file, there's an 3Gb .jpg file inside. Now put it in your iPhones photos folder or just on a usb drive in a folder /DCIM. Now connect it to your pc, and the Dropbox camera upload utility will popup. Import the file, don't worry the 3Gb will not upload because dropbox makes use of delta-sync technology, it just gets imported. Voila, go to your preferences and it will show extra 3GB of storage. Now you can delete the .jpg file from the dropbox folder.

    Since dropbox shared folder size counts for personal space too, you may run out of storage quicker than you think
    I didnt see your post but I used this trick. I have the 3GB, 1GB and 512 Meg files, but that's not the only thing I'm doing. Thanks though.

  15. #7593
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by paidinfully View Post
    The fastest way is by usb drive, but it should work from iphone/ipad too. Copy the file to /var/mobile for example. Now open iFile, navigate to the file and open it. Since it is a 3Gb file, i dont know how iFile will handle it, it may crash the app i'm not sure. Now import it to the camera roll, by clicking on the 3rd icon below next to the trash bin (see pic). This may take a long time, it's a big file. Make sure you have at least 6 GB free space on your phone/ipad because the copying of the file.
    [IMG]i.imgur.com/dJNdI.jpg[/IMG]

    It should be added to the camera roll, now connect it to your pc and the dropbox camera upload utility should start, then import the files. I personally suggest you do it with an usb, it's the easiest and fastest way.
    I found an external hard drive... This should work.. So the drive doesn't need a specific name and you place the picture inside a folder called DCIM right? So... "Drive" -> "DCIM" -> rotoMos3.jpg?

  16. #7594
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    I'm using bjbinc's minimal android lockscreen but can't seem to get the status bar time to disappear. Can someone help me out with that, please? TIA

  17. #7595
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    I'm using bjbinc's minimal android lockscreen but can't seem to get the status bar time to disappear. Can someone help me out with that, please? TIA
    You need LockScreen Clock Hide from Cydia.

    Nevermind.. Sorry. I don't know about status bar time..

  18. #7596
    Green Apple P173R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Modica, Italy
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Jaku for iOS 5-img_1760.png

    My LockScreen... I love it!

  19. #7597
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    i found an external hard drive... this should work.. So the drive doesn't need a specific name and you place the picture inside a folder called dcim right? So... "drive" -> "dcim" -> rotomos3.jpg?
    dcim/misc

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    nealh (06-09-2012)

  21. #7598
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    I found an external hard drive... This should work.. So the drive doesn't need a specific name and you place the picture inside a folder called DCIM right? So... "Drive" -> "DCIM" -> rotoMos3.jpg?
    Yes, that should work.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to paidinfully For This Useful Post:

    nealh (06-09-2012)

  23. #7599
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts

    @aransh

    Can't test it but I hope it's ok..the texture isn't strong as the previous version.

    http://db.tt/EB9MO66r

  24. #7600
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    dcim/misc
    Quote Originally Posted by paidinfully View Post
    Yes, that should work.
    I love you both! How much space were you supposed to gain?

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    @aransh

    Can't test it but I hope it's ok..the texture isn't strong as the previous version.

    http://db.tt/EB9MO66r
    Still looks awesome!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts