Page 38 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

So is there an iPad version coming anytime soon?
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested.

Len

Quote Originally Posted by fogeldotnet View Post
    P

I only had UIEttings installed and no good. Turn a toggle off, all good. Turn it back on, boots into safe mode.
    bummer! i've had zero issue with UISettings. but it is still in beta so I guess that means your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I don't use either UIS OR SBS but from what I've heard, SBS is pretty stable. UIS is still in beta and from what I found trying to scour the net for resources on how things work, I wasn't too impressed with its current state. It's also light on features compared to SBS.

Just my two cents if people are wondering which to use.
    agreed, SB Settings is certainly more stable as its been around longer. but, i'm preferring UI Settings especially with the way you've themed it!

Yeah I'll stick too SBsettings for now !!

-white4.png

I love this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Unless u are looking for something different , there is an amazon icon back on page 14 and a Bank Of America one back on page 16 I believe ,, as for My Verizon Id like that one as well, haven't seen it yet.

I'd when it was at .99 cents,, but now is back to 6$ so ,,meh !! it cant wait might use for Chrono Trigger, although I thought Chrono Trigger was suppose to be themed
    Hey thanks, must have over looked those.

Bejeweled Blitz

Tiny Wings

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-26-2012), nealh (02-22-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    -white4.png

I love this theme.
    Amazing !!!!!! Love the wallpaper

Alright this is me, for now

Last edited by Gabbz83; 02-21-2012 at 10:50 PM.

I need someone's artistic vision for a cydia app. Power Center Pro

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    A couple of my set ups!😜
    Can you tell me what layout that is in the last screen shot for iconoclasm? Tried looking for it to no avail. Thanks.

Edit - Well the pics didn't show up, but it's a 3x4 dense layout by the looks of it.
    Last edited by Streebs87; 02-22-2012 at 01:19 AM.

where can i get the status bar battery?

I decided to go back to the creators original wallpaper and dock along with the lock screen to keep the cleanest lines and use only his icons on my sb. The only things I've really changed are the layout and size of icons along with some springtomize tweaks.

If it isn't broke then don't mess with it.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lend27 View Post
    So is there an iPad version coming anytime soon?
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested.

Len
    There is not. This was covered in his FAQ I believe. It would take another year at least to literally redraw everything all over again.

The author has made it clear that there will be no iPad version, but rather a very healthy and active update cycle for Jaku on the iPhone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (02-22-2012)

Thanks

Putting it out there again.....can i request an alternate Phone icon in the very same style as the Messages icon but instead of a speech bubble a telephone, like in Edius for example?

Anyone know what layout is used on this ss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Amazing !!!!!! Love the wallpaper

Alright this is me, for now

I make that style using 4x5 and Gridlock.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

j1o6sh (02-22-2012)

mind sharing it?? thanks!

It's preloaded in iconoclasm but you need gridlock to make the blank spots.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

j1o6sh (02-22-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    There is not. This was covered in his FAQ I believe. It would take another year at least to literally redraw everything all over again.

The author has made it clear that there will be no iPad version, but rather a very healthy and active update cycle for Jaku on the iPhone.
    Thanks CB, that is spot on. I'd also like to add that if I were to start on an iPad version today, it would be ready by the time the iPad 3S/4 is announced (skipping entirely past the next generation product set to be announced in the coming weeks). That would be a terrible decision on how to best allocate my resources.

However, Apple's upcoming iPads will no doubt carry the venerable Retina display. Which ups the resolution beyond that found in the current handheld devices. So if things go well, there may be a Jaku for the Retina supported iPad in the future. Jaku is not about getting it on as many devices as possible. If that were the case, I would just resize them all (dropping the pixel perfect design) and release the set for the 3GS and the iPad. But that's sloppy and runs contrary to everything I stand for as an artist.

For anyone who hasn't seen the FAQ, check it out. Covers most of the re-occurring stuff, especially the please for iPad support (which I totally feel because that device never seems to get any love from themers).

Me today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329914766.534403.jpg  

Page 38 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast