+ Reply
Page 362 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352360361362363364 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 29602

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone up for making a keyboard look for the Phone app with Klill look and a whole black nice look?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenneth916's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone up for making a keyboard look for the Phone app with Klill look and a whole black nice look?

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Ummmm...like this one? Or like the one I made the backgrounds for you for??

Jaku for iOS 5-keyboard.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

nienque (02-04-2013)

Thanks

Erm i think i will stay with the background u made for me.. but make it darker by a bit to match the Verso UI colour (want it to be all black) and u made the lockscreen right? u know when u type pincode buttons can u make that part themed as well to match the magnificent keyboard u made for the lockscreen?

Thanks lot bud!

Thanks

Erm i think i will stay with the background u made for me.. but make it darker by a bit to match the Verso UI colour (want it to be all black) and u made the lockscreen right? u know when u type pincode buttons can u make that part themed as well to match the magnificent keyboard u made for the lockscreen?

Thanks lot bud!
    To match the Verso color...well, I don't think I can match it any better than using actual images from the Verso theme to make it, which is what I did!

As for the lock screen keypad, unfortunately I did not use PS to make that and no longer have the original to work with. I would have to recreate from scratch. And as simple as it looks, it's not.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Thanks Sino, this dock is tits...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can anyone teach me how to do the dock icon shadows that bjbinc did? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

^
    Alright pal, i think i will remove the lockscreen passcode haha.. its alright man just use the one u sent me..

Thanks

^
    Alright pal, i think i will remove the lockscreen passcode haha.. its alright man just use the one u sent me..
    Ok so I gave this 5 minutes and found a quick way to mod the versions I did have. How does this work?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

LeelGotWings (06-07-2012), nienque (02-04-2013)

Thanks

You need to update all the icons with the Twitter logo. Now it's new!
    Jaku for iOS 5-twitter-bird-blue-white.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Welp, my sig is done
    I really feel like I'm playing chess with pigeons. Even I'm not a good player, people just randomly drop crap on the chessboard, knocking the pieces over when I try to play... How can I playing this way ? I tried to teach the rules many many many times, but it seems like Murphy's laws are on me

So. From now on, it doesn't matter to me if I sound like an ******* or a dumbass or a huge *****. When people can't understand what "due" means then I'll just drop in and kick ***. A signature signed by your name using other people stuff ... tht's not something I can pass on. I respect you fr your creations (truely), but I don't dig this behavior.
    Tomorrow I'll paint my name on Dylan Cole's masterpieces, and add them to my gallery. Not even from his personal collection, but from The Lord Of The Rings NEW LINE CINEMA copyrighted stuff. I'm sure they're gonna love it when they'll see it under the name "iGeriya"

Don't get me wrong, I hate telling people they are using creations of others they didn't credit. It's a fair thing to do but not "cool" so in counter part I do feel wrong at doing it.
    I even tried to stand above all this. But it seems that the principle of respect vanishes around me, and I swear, I really swear, I'm over fvcking pissed. If I have to be a cop, well, I'll be a cop. Hate me if you want, it's not my problem, I can't stand seeing people using other people's stuff and creditting themeselves for what they haven't done. It's like you'd feel ashamed of notifying people that you used some stuff of others cause you didn't want/couldn't make it yourself. It's like lying to yourself. No respect to your own self.

It makes me sick. I'll probably feel like i've been a too rough on tomorrow, but I'm off Jaku's community. I can't repeat myself every freaking week xD ! COME ON !
    Blacksquatch isn't a new member, and still he just did what is hated the most ... can't anything just be STRAIGHT ? I'm off. And I couldn't keep up with the thread's speed anyway. Just found out for the Jaku Dropbox lol and I felt lost xD ! That's the only thing I can follow now, that dropbox. And perhaps participate.
    From my own subjective point of view, I just can't even understand how people don't feel ashamed of using others' creations. THat's part of being/knowing yourself to know what belongs to others, am I wrong by thinking this ? And just to keep in touch, the more it happens, the more I hate it .
    Last edited by iGeriya; 06-07-2012 at 11:51 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    I really feel like I'm playing chess with pigeons. Even I'm not a good player, people just randomly drop crap on the chessboard, knocking the pieces over when I try to play... How can I playing this way ? I tried to teach the rules many many many times, but it seems like Murphy's laws are on me

So. From now on, it doesn't matter to me if I sound like an ******* or a dumbass or a huge *****. When people can't understand what "due" means then I'll just drop in and kick ***. A signature signed by your name using other people stuff ... tht's not something I can pass on. I respect you fr your creations (truely), but I don't dig this behavior.
    Tomorrow I'll paint my name on Dylan Cole's masterpieces, and add them to my gallery. Not even from his personal collection, but from The Lord Of The Rings NEW LINE CINEMA copyrighted stuff. I'm sure they're gonna love it when they'll see it under the name "iGeriya"

Don't get me wrong, I hate telling people they are using creations of others they didn't credit. It's a fair thing to do but not "cool" so in counter part I do feel wrong at doing it.
    I even tried to stand above all this. But it seems that the principle of respect vanishes around me, and I swear, I really swear, I'm over fvcking pissed. If I have to be a cop, well, I'll be a cop. Hate me if you want, it's not my problem, I can't stand seeing people using other people's stuff and creditting themeselves for what they haven't done. It's like you'd feel ashamed of notifying people that you used some stuff of others cause you didn't want/couldn't make it yourself. It's like lying to yourself. No respect to your own self.

It makes me sick. I'll probably feel like i've been a bit too rough tomorrow, but I'm off Jaku's community. Blacksquatch isn't a new member, and still he just did what is hated the most ... can't anything just be STRAIGHT ? I'm off. And I couldn't keep up with the thread's speed anyway. Just found out for the Jaku Dropbox lol and I felt lost xD ! That's the only thing I can follow now, that dropbox. And perhaps participate.
    From my own subjective point of view, I just can't even understand how people don't feel ashamed of using others' creations. THat's part of being/knowing yourself to know what belongs to others, am I wrong by thinking this ?
    Holy wow... I didn't realize it was wrong for me to make something that is NFR and use it as a signature. We all recognize your wood wallpaper. It is unmistakable. Everything on that signature is either public release or made by me. I didn't claim it as my own elements but did say this is the signature I will be using. Would you be angry if I posted a screenshot of my SB where I'm using your wallpaper too?! Goodness. Sorry if I offended. But now everyone knows credit goes to you for the awesome wooden wallpaper.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-07-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-07-2012)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-07-2012), LeelGotWings (06-07-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

I could easily tell that it was iGeriya's wood creation..
    But it could have been respectful of you to say 'here's my new sig! The amazing wood background is by iGeriya' or something.

-------

iGeriya sorry that this happens so much to you buddy, I fully understand where you're coming from. I don't see you around here much but still got your back
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I could easily tell that it was iGeriya's wood creation..
    But it could have been respectful of you to say 'here's my new sig! The amazing wood background is by iGeriya' or something.

-------

iGeriya sorry that this happens so much to you buddy, I fully understand where you're coming from. I don't see you around here much but still got your back
    I'm sorry for assuming we all recognize your work. But I resent the accusation that I claimed it was ll my original creation. I will be more careful in giving credit where it is due. I'm not into people claiming my work either (happened over at xda a while back). My intentions were never to offend you, man. You do great work and have contributed a lot! I hope you'll consider sticking around.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 06-07-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks

Hey guys, im new on here and i fell in love with jaku. so i decided to join modmyi. Heres a screen shot of my device, Tell me what you guys think.
    Jaku for iOS 5-img_0800.png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LeelGotWings For This Useful Post:

dhodson (08-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeelGotWings View Post
    Hey guys, im new on here and i fell in love with jaku. so i decided to join modmyi. Heres a screen shot of my device, Tell me what you guys think.
    Attachment 589345
    Welcome

Your Setup looks really good. Only the Winterboard and Safari Icon are not to my taste. But otherwise a really nice look.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jaku LinkedIn
    Anyone know where I can find the location to put LinkedIn logo within the Jaku theme? Thanks!....first post and excited about this place.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Welcome

Your Setup looks really good. Only the Winterboard and Safari Icon are not to my taste. But otherwise a really nice look.
    Hey man. That Safari icon is awesome. Just sayin.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Ummmm...like this one? Or like the one I made the backgrounds for you for??

Attachment 589334
    Hey..... really love that keyboard...

Is there a link for it?