Page 354 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Went to the ''DropBox'' and found the: SB-Widget... I'm having trouble installing it. Any help plz??

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I'm guessing you're mobile. if so, delete the https:// in the beginning of the address
    There you go, thanks Aransh.

http://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm2...lmVM/Community

Try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post

Is it just me or did you re-sex-up that signature???? G.o.d.d.a.m.n. that thing is pretty.
    LOL A little bit...

Originally Posted by akrimmer
    I beat Chaotic Buddhist to the Yo Gabba Gabba icon because he's a slow old man.
    Nice...haha

I just took a crack at it since I can relate to what radioBirdman stated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    LOL A little bit...

Nice...haha

I just took a crack at it since I can relate to what radioBirdman stated.
    I get it, and it's awesome. I've seen the show, but frankly, I don't get it. Of course, my kids are all in college now so I'm not forced to watch kid's shows anymore.

I watched Darkwing Duck and TMNT when my kids were small... and Sesame Street... Yo Gabba Gabba is NOT Sesame Street.

Really nice texture!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-06-2012), JimboHurt (06-06-2012), macinmac (06-07-2012)

I watched Darkwing Duck and TMNT when my kids were small... and Sesame Street... Yo Gabba Gabba is NOT Sesame Street.
    Don't forget about Duck Tales and TaleSpin...oh wait, I watched those!

Thanks

Yeah, I watched Josie and the Pussycats, H.R. Puff'n'stuff, Bugs Bunny.... 1970's, lol....

lmao...same here. To all of those and older 80's cartoons too. Even Yo Gabba Gabba since my daughter loves that show too!

I was Recess, Hey Arnold, and Rocket Power!! Haha good times
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

I'm mobile so I won't try to quote all the posts I want to reply to but thanks a bunch for Brobee!
    Si has a 'party in his tummy' every time Yo Dadda Dadda feeds him dinner
    He loves the homemade DVD cases I made him so much that he kisses them and takes them to bed with him like they're teddybears

Re the statusbar theme I'll put the 'work in progress' on the Dropbox but the BlackOnShadow icons are all the wrong size for now. They work, but the look wrong in the NC.
    I'm at home tonight so if I get the chance I'll do the tedious task of resizing them all.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I'm mobile so I won't try to quote all the posts I want to reply to but thanks a bunch for Brobee!
    He loves the homemade DVD cases I made him so much that he kisses them and takes them to bed with him like they're teddybears

Re the statusbar theme I'll put the 'work in progress' on the Dropbox but the BlackOnShadow icons are all the wrong size for now. They work, but the look wrong in the NC.
    I'm at home tonight so if I get the chance I'll do the tedious task of resizing them all.

Yeah, the NC icons have a different padding. My desire for unified icons is making me want to punch a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    You are very welcome. My son (3) has a Yo Gabba Gabba blanket that was given to him when he was one and he still carries it around like Linus!

Very noobish question even tho im a noob lol but how do i go about changing the pngs? I wanna change the camera icon and ive searched around google and here and i still seem to not understand the process? Please i need help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Icon request:

Anyone want to do an icon based on the dome of our Nation's capitol? Thought it would be nice to have in the Jaku repo. It can be used for multiple apps. I cant upload the pic but here the link to the png file. Thanks!

http://hiphopwired.com/wp-content/up...l-building.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Icon Request:
    Would anybody be interested in doing an icon for the dome of our Nation's capitol? the .png file can be found here: hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/us-capitol-building.png

i cant submit a link or pic because the mods here never accept that from me for some reason...

@JimboHurt it seems that you didn't see my post on previous page, I wanna know if you could share you twitter icon

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

@Nim' ! Just dopping by to say that your last white phone icon is freaking gorgeous man ! Former phone icons from you were good but wasn't my taste. This one today is just awesome and I luv' it, definitly my taste ! Brilliant !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Very noobish question even tho im a noob lol but how do i go about changing the pngs? I wanna change the camera icon and ive searched around google and here and i still seem to not understand the process? Please i need help
    You know, this is a good question if you don't know how the themes work.
    What I did was download a free theme from Cydia and then I started taking it apart to see how it worked.
    Inside the theme folder you will find a Bundles folder and another folder under it called com.apple.MobileCamera or something like that. The icon file will need to go in there, named accordingly. An app called AppInfo on Cydia is a tool you will want to have with you.

My new-ish springboard (for now)..

Thanks to all of the contributors!

Yeah, the NC icons have a different padding. My desire for unified icons is making me want to punch a baby.
    I hear ya! Lok got them right in Jaku but most of the statusbar themes etc I've found have them wrong.
    As a result I made mine wrong too :/

You are very welcome. My son (3) has a Yo Gabba Gabba blanket that was given to him when he was one and he still carries it around like Linus!
    That's too cute! A YGG blanket would be so rad.

I bought a few toys for Si's birthday but they never arrived in the mail. I'll have to get him some for Xmas or something

Edit - wrong screenshot :/

Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-06-2012 at 06:14 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

macinmac (06-07-2012)

How to fix grey bottoms on icons help please!? or can some1 link me a psd, because mine puts grey bottom on every icon!!

Page 354 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast