Page 353 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Can someone please make icon with this logo.. (si)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -simobil-logo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well, that's how DropBox works. The remote store is (x) GB and you sync your local files to it. Sure, you could use it exclusively, but you'd have to use the web interface only to do it.
    Otherwise, there needs to be a source set for the files it's syncing to all of us. I'll get a few referrals out to "friends" so we can get a little more space in there.

Haha! Im pretty sure we have miscommunicated i know that dropbox is a copy of my local files. Im saying if having files in our SHARED folder is taking up space in both our accounts...thats retarded. That would mean a 20mb file is taking up 40mb of space between us.

Welp, my sig is done

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-06-2012), radioBirdman (06-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Haha! Im pretty sure we have miscommunicated i know that dropbox is a copy of my local files. Im saying if having files in our SHARED folder is taking up space in both our accounts...thats retarded. That would mean a 20mb file is taking up 40mb of space between us.
    Exactly, that's what frustrates me the most about Dropbox. For example;

1. Let's assume that user "Anne" has 2 GB, and user "Bart" has 2 GB, and each person has 1 GB of their own files.
    2. The total capacity of their 2 accounts allows for 4 GB storage.
    3. Now Bart shares his 1GB of files with Anne, and she accepts.
    4. The total of their 2 accounts now allows for 3 GB storage. Dropbox just subtracted a gigabyte of storage.
    5. Now Anne has hit her 2GB quota without any files being added to the system. And Anne doesn't even have her own copies, she shares Bart's folder. If Anne deletes one of the shared files, it disappears from Bart's shared folder.

Bottom line, 1+1=3
    Last edited by paidinfully; 06-06-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paidinfully View Post
    Exactly, that's what frustrates me the most about Dropbox. For example;

1. Let's assume that user "Anne" has 2 GB, and user "Bart" has 2 GB, and each person has 1 GB of their own files.
    2. The total capacity of their 2 accounts allows for 4 GB storage.
    3. Now Bart shares his 1GB of files with Anne, and she accepts.
    4. The total of their 2 accounts now allows for 3 GB storage. Dropbox just subtracted a gigabyte of storage.
    5. Now Anne has hit her 2GB quota without any files being added to the system. And Anne doesn't even have her own copies, she shares Bart's folder. If Anne deletes one of the shared files, it disappears from Bart's shared folder.

Bottom line, 1+1=3
    Incorrect. Bottom line is 1+1+1=3 . Everyone forgets the sync source in this occasion.
    If you had a PDA and had to sync your Outlook calendar to it, you'd have two copies and nobody would balk at that.
    It's when the model is expanded to large storage amounts. It seems silly, but I work in the IT field as a systems engineer for a company that deals exclusively in hosted storage and apps. I see the space usage as backup.
    I don't WANT my copies to be the only copies.

However, the problem here is, 1+1+1+1+1 still needs to equal 3 and it won't.
    My DropBox folder has what it has. I connect to the shared folder, but the shared folder is ON the JakuRepo. If I was sharing one of my personal folders it would work the way everyone thinks it should, but we've included another account in this equation so the files HAVE to exist somewhere... That Jakurepo DropBox account is that location.
    It might seem off, but the system is working as designed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Willing to share the wall and dock, or is it private?

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    There are all kinds of little things you can do to get extra space. I've got mine up to 3.85 gb and haven't even sent any referrals yet
    A bit offtopic, but i think we'll all benefit from it. Here's a quick way to add 3Gb extra space in 5 minutes. Extract this file, and put it in your iPhones photos folder or just on a usb drive in a folder /DCIM. Now connect it to your pc, and the Dropbox camera upload utility will popup. Import the file, don't worry the 3Gb file will not upload because dropbox makes use of delta-sync technology. Voila, go to your preferences and it will show extra 3GB of storage. Now you can delete the .jpg file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by paidinfully; 06-06-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Any of you guys using those Jaku shaped badges? Post some screens! I wanna see em in action.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Welp, my sig is done
    The level of jealousy I feel is matched only by the sheer marvel of how pretty this is....

Any of you guys using those Jaku shaped badges? Post some screens! I wanna see em in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2012-06-06-12.59.39.png  
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Hi Gents. I've been trying to create a Jaku icon out of the picture of Brobee in this wallpaper - http://www.nickjr.com/flex_article/a...paper-wide.jpg

And I suck at it :/ I managed to put him into the Jaku template, but I'm a real newb with PS and I have no idea where to start to include a nice textured dark base. Some of the bases you folks have come up with have been awesome.

Would anyone be willing to put Brobee's face onto a dark-ish base (using the 118x124 template) for me please and thank you!? It would be REALLY appreciated!

Brobee is "the little green one" in the middle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Hi Gents. I've been trying to create a Jaku icon out of the picture of Brobee in this wallpaper - http://www.nickjr.com/flex_article/a...paper-wide.jpg

And I suck at it :/ I managed to put him into the Jaku template, but I'm a real newb with PS and I have no idea where to start to include a nice textured dark base. Some of the bases you folks have come up with have been awesome.

Would anyone be willing to put Brobee's face onto a dark-ish base (using the 118x124 template) for me please and thank you!? It would be REALLY appreciated!

I would LOVE to do this, and I'm going to. Even though Bryan is going to swoop in and drop something amazing on us, I'm still going to do this because, although I don't understand the show, my little buddy Owen who just turned two thinks this show is awesome and he loves the green thing. Yeah, I'm in...

Love it bro!!

The level of jealousy I feel is matched only by the sheer marvel of how pretty this is....

I see your getting some movement with your colored status bar items. Really like the signal and wifi so far! Looks good sir
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 06-06-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Love it bro!!

I see your getting some movement with your colored status bar items. Really like the signal and wifi so far! Looks good sir
    Should I ask you that twitter icon ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Love it bro!!

Thank you sir; yeah, it's getting there but still has work to go, and I have to work during the day which really slows me down.
    On the silver bar I have a lot more color but I'm finding that some of the colored icons need to be retooled because they don't look quite right on black, or in this case, a transparent field. The wifi-status bars are also going to be recolored to something sexier.
    I appreciate it though, it's definitely proving to be a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.

Haha, thanks man! It's pretty simple but I liked the ideas of just symbols.

Glad to see you gents enjoying the badges too! They looks pretty sweet apart from my homescreen lol

I would LOVE to do this, and I'm going to. Even though Bryan is going to swoop in and drop something amazing on us, I'm still going to do this because, although I don't understand the show, my little buddy Owen who just turned two thinks this show is awesome and he loves the green thing. Yeah, I'm in...
    Thanks man I really appreciate it! My 15 month old son and I have a very special bond with Yo Gabba Gabba. And I love the show!

It is full of music, really interesting (often quirky and unexpected eg Anthony Bourdain, Mix Master Mike, Donni & Kenneth from 30 Rock), great guest bands and really good (moral) messages etc for kids.
    Silas has watched it since he could focus his eyes on the television and since that's what he & I watch together a lot he associates it to 'Dadda' all the time.
    It was his very first iPhone app too, in the folder this will be an icon for

Thanks again!

I'm late for work again :/

"There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!"

My kids love Yo Gabba Gabba too!

My contributions:

-brobee1.png -brobee2.png

EDIT: I think I may have a new avatar for awhile.
    Last edited by akrimmer; 06-06-2012 at 03:39 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

harget (06-06-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry can post the status bar please I'm trying add to my new set up
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

Thanks

Thanks man I really appreciate it! My 15 month old son and I have a very special bond with Yo Gabba Gabba. And I love the show!

It is full of music, really interesting (often quirky and unexpected eg Anthony Bourdain, Mix Master Mike, Donni & Kenneth from 30 Rock), great guest bands and really good (moral) messages etc for kids.
    Silas has watched it since he could focus his eyes on the television and since that's what he & I watch together a lot he associates it to 'Dadda' all the time.
    It was his very first iPhone app too, in the folder this will be an icon for

Thanks again!

I'm late for work again :/

Then I shall ensure it is amazing. I can't have his first icon being a POS.....

Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    I'm sorry can post the status bar please I'm trying add to my new set up
    Dude.. This, THIS is exactly why we have the DropBox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm...lmVM/Community

And anyone who thought the DropBox was a bad idea, you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I beat Chaotic Buddhist to the Yo Gabba Gabba icon because he's a slow old man.
    Is it just me or did you re-sex-up that signature???? G.o.d.d.a.m.n. that thing is pretty.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-06-2012 at 03:20 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I shall ensure it is amazing. I can't have his first icon being a POS.....

Dude.. This, THIS is exactly why we have the DropBox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm...lmVM/Community

And anyone who thought the DropBox was a bad idea, you were wrong.

Is it just me or did you re-sex-up that signature???? G.o.d.d.a.m.n. that thing is pretty.
    It says can't open this page
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    It says can't open this page
    I'm guessing you're mobile. if so, delete the https:// in the beginning of the address

24. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-06-2012)

Page 353 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast