+ Reply
Page 348 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338346347348349350 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 29991

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Z is cool with reposting the dots and shadows. I just wanna get a go from bj since it was his idea for the shadows.
    Am I really the first person to do that? lol...sorry, but all my ideas are copyright and cannot be reproduced or disseminated without my express written consent.

(you can consider this your express written consent )

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well, Bankai and I are sharing it currently. I will fire off some referrals from it and grow the size beyond two gig if needed, or maybe I'll buy some space and donate it.
    It just feels like we need something in place now.
    Sent an e-mail to add me please!

Thanks

Well, Bankai and I are sharing it currently. I will fire off some referrals from it and grow the size beyond two gig if needed, or maybe I'll buy some space and donate it.
    There are all kinds of little things you can do to get extra space. I've got mine up to 3.85 gb and haven't even sent any referrals yet

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Z is cool with reposting the dots and shadows. I just wanna get a go from bj since it was his idea for the shadows.
    That would be great! I had five icons in my dock when I tried the z|ui shadows trick and it was too late at night for the mathematics part of my brain to work in harmony with the ps part of my brain so I gave up. Now I have four it would probably be a whole lot easier.
    But I'm late for work :/

Thanks

Are you going to let every person who sends you an email in? I have a few things I'd like to put in there, but wont if there are tons of people in it. I think being active here and having contributed regularly should be a prerequisite.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Are you going to let every person who sends you an email in? I have a few things I'd like to put in there, but wont if there are tons of people in it. I think being active here and having contributed regularly should be a prerequisite.
    Then you should be denied access...lol

Thanks

**** you ************! lmao

Thanks

**** you ************! lmao

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

its nice of chaotic to do this but slightly unnecessary because we are all grown here and need to pay attention... plus its always funny to yell at someone when something was just posted and they ask 3 posts later where to find

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

There are all kinds of little things you can do to get extra space. I've got mine up to 3.85 gb and haven't even sent any referrals yet
    Thanks to the little game they did a few weeks ago, I'm up at 10 on my personal account.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    its nice of chaotic to do this but slightly unnecessary because we are all grown here and need to pay attention... plus its always funny to yell at someone when something was just posted and they ask 3 posts later where to find
    Well you certainly don't have to play along if you don't want to. Collaboration is more than just having everything in one place, and you're more than welcome to continue to yell.
    I'm looking to bring the artistic talent in this group together to work on things together. Nobody can tell me that's unneeded.

No. It's not a leech site, it's a place for us to share and work on things. I'm not looking to get ripped off either, but it seems like a really good way to be able to share amongst ourselves. It also allows us to share specific things outside of the box.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-05-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks

Honestly...the thing I'm most excited about is being able to share some things with my "friends" that I wouldn't post here. I'm hoping we can have a more private section in addition to keeping all the publicly available items in one place.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (06-05-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-05-2012)

Thanks

Honestly...the thing I'm most excited about is being able to share some things with my "friends" that I wouldn't post here. I'm hoping we can have a more private section in addition to keeping all the publicly available items in one place.
    I agree with this crazy fool about a private section for trustworthy friends...

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

That is exactly the intent. Nothing needs to be put there you want to keep exclusive, but what a neat way for us to share new ideas, work on them and keep email or the forum full of little one-off pieces of work and save it for releases.

And right now, akrimmer, bankai and I are the only members. Pretty exclusive so far. Waiting for BirdMan to accept.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-05-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    That would be great! I had five icons in my dock when I tried the z|ui shadows trick and it was too late at night for the mathematics part of my brain to work in harmony with the ps part of my brain so I gave up. Now I have four it would probably be a whole lot easier.
    But I'm late for work :/
    The number of icons and size doesn't make a difference. It was just a matter of adjusting the icon shadow on the canvas.

Thanks

Jaku Community Icons

So guys, I have a thought. This is NOT directed at any one person, it's just a thought.
    I wonder if those of us who are pretty regular contributors should create a signature with links to Sino's wallpapers, the community repo and other more commonly asked things.

With the sheer number of requests for things that have been posted and reposted literally dozens and dozens of times, it might be really helpful to folks to have those links available in a full 80% of the posts....

Thoughts?
    Thank you for posting the link for me sorry to be a pain, I think your idea would be good to have everything easily accessible because jaku is a theme that isn't going to be short of users

Green Apple
    Thanks

posting some random mods of stuff i've already released:

maybe you guys could help me with a problem i'm having too. i upgraded to 5.1.1, backed up my phone, wiped it, jailbroke it with absinthe and then restored through itunes. only problem now is, the camera roll seems busted. nothing will save to it and only 241/500+ pictures show up. any advice? this is the first i've jailbroken with absinthe instead of redsnow.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nimesque For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (06-06-2012)

Thanks

That is exactly the intent. Nothing needs to be put there you want to keep exclusive, but what a neat way for us to share new ideas, work on them and keep email or the forum full of little one-off pieces of work and save it for releases.

And right now, akrimmer, bankai and I are the only members. Pretty exclusive so far. Waiting for BirdMan to accept.
    Did you get my email?

So no exclusive folder? I was wanting to share a bunch of my psd's and icons I didn't release...I've already uploaded 30 psds and 22 icons I was going to share.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-05-2012 at 03:48 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (06-05-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nimesque View Post
    posting some random mods of stuff i've already released:

maybe you guys could help me with a problem i'm having too. i upgraded to 5.1.1, backed up my phone, wiped it, jailbroke it with absinthe and then restored through itunes. only problem now is, the camera roll seems busted. nothing will save to it and only 241/500+ pictures show up. any advice? this is the first i've jailbroken with absinthe instead of redsnow.
    If nothing will save, it is a permissions issue. I had the same problem. Check the permissions on the DCIM and/or 100APPLE folders.

To fix the other issue, I would delete the photos database and let it recreate. BACKUP YOUR PHOTOS AND/OR THE DB BEFORE YOU DO THIS...just in case. I would backup the entire /var/mobile/Media/PhotoData and then delete it. Reboot your phone, launch the Photos app and wait a few seconds, you should see it say "Building database..." or something like that.