Page 345 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335343344345346347 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 30392

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post


    trying out shadows on the dock instead of reflections...i think i like it
    Wow!! That is so fresh!!

    Is it as simple as renaming and moving or did you need to edit in PS?
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 06-05-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  2. #6882
    edit
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 06-05-2012 at 10:39 AM.

  3. #6883
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    I think I may have finally pieced together the components that I like in a cohesive enough manner that everything looks like it belongs.



  4. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I think I may have finally pieced together the components that I like in a cohesive enough manner that everything looks like it belongs.


    "Me like" some of the status bar icons can you s????.?

  5. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I think I may have finally pieced together the components that I like in a cohesive enough manner that everything looks like it belongs.


    Didn't I deleted the blue one
    on my tumblr?

  6. #6886
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Maybe I got it before that.

  7. #6887

  8. #6888
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Is that Pages you're using as your GUI?

  9. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Is that Pages you're using as your GUI?
    No

  10. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Could you please do one just without the ribbon? Id like to use it for appstore
    -new-apps.png

  11. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Seems silly, people asking you to share a single wall here when they are all on your site.... Well, it's people not paying attention....

    Sorry if I've bothered you, but I am not here all the time. As a result I didn't knew that he had a webpage with the walls (that's why I've asked him before). So before you accuse anyone just try to know the real reason (I think it is our silliest nature)
    Last edited by jtmf; 06-05-2012 at 09:36 AM.

  12. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    How'd you get the ribbons on your status bar?
    Love the set up.

  13. #6893
    Not sure if you guys will want these, but here they are. They aren't a rip from any previous icons, but completely made new by me. Maybe we can use these for continuity anytime we make a new icon that requires a ribbon

    Below is a link to the PSD. All the shapes (excluding shadows) are vectors and are pixel perfect so be careful if you resize them. The colors are fully changeable as well

    All credit goes to Lockheed for the original concept!



    EDIT: LINK IS FIXED!
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 06-05-2012 at 10:07 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-02-2012), JimboHurt (06-05-2012), radioBirdman (06-05-2012)

  15. #6894
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    No
    Uh huh. This is the point where you would say, "No, it's actually (insert name)."

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Not sure if you guys will want these, but here they are. They aren't a rip from any previous icons, but completely made new by me. Maybe we can use these for continuity anytime we make a new icon that requires a ribbon :no idea:

    Below is a link to the PSD. All the shapes (excluding shadows) are vectors and are pixel perfect so be careful if you resize them. The colors are fully changeable as well

    All credit goes to Lockheed for the original concept!

    I like the idea of a consistent ribbon, and frankly, these are better than the one I've been using. Thank you!

  16. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Uh huh. This is the point where you would say, "No, it's actually (insert name)."
    HAHA Sorry, I guess I was a little confused as to what your question was. If you are referring to the underlying UI I am using?? That would be Verso.

  17. #6896
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Sorry if I've bothered you, but I am not here all the time. As a result I didn't knew that he had a webpage with the walls (that's why I've asked him before). So before you accuse anyone just try to know the real reason (I think it is our silliest nature)
    Not a bother at all, just a lot of the same questions over and over recently. Everything is shared almost daily. Just look around a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    HAHA Sorry, I guess I was a little confused as to what your question was. If you are referring to the underlying UI I am using?? That would be Verso.
    Is it? Where are the ribbon tabs from then? I don't know that I've noticed them in Verso.
    It looks great, btw.

  18. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by skinney View Post
    How'd you get the ribbons on your status bar?
    Love the set up.
    Just swapped out the ISX statusbar icons for the ribbons. Blacksquatch's ribbon post above would be a great use for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Not a bother at all, just a lot of the same questions over and over recently. Everything is shared almost daily. Just look around a little.



    Is it? Where are the ribbon tabs from then? I don't know that I've noticed them in Verso.
    It looks great, btw.
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Not sure if you guys will want these, but here they are. They aren't a rip from any previous icons, but completely made new by me. Maybe we can use these for continuity anytime we make a new icon that requires a ribbon :no idea:

    Below is a link to the PSD. All the shapes (excluding shadows) are vectors and are pixel perfect so be careful if you resize them. The colors are fully changeable as well

    All credit goes to Lockheed for the original concept!

    Hmmm does not seem to be linking to the PSD

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (06-05-2012)

  20. #6898
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Just swapped out the ISX statusbar icons for the ribbons. Blacksquatch's ribbon post above would be a great use for that!


    See above.
    Thank you kindly sir. Yeah, you're already reading my mind I think..... I'm finding myself strangely inspired.

  21. #6899
    Hmmm does not seem to be linking to the PSD
    Fixed Thanks for that.

  22. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    JakuBadge
    Looks so nice, I want

Page 345 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335343344345346347 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •