Page 340 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 30323

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by AMG Design View Post
    Hey, what would u like me to repost ?

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    cool! thanks guys. I've almost finished all the default apps and I've made several third party apps as well...should be finished in a day or two
    I can't wait!, I can't believe I bought prestige HD just for the loading screens while you are giving better ones for free! Beautiful work

I think i would try this look for awhile, clean wallpaper: found it on @sino84 thumblr (if not mistake i saw it on @JimboHurt's post) and the badges are very nice @Blacksquatch! and thanks for Jadaki the customized timer with my favourite numbers on!

-img_0267.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenneth916 For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-04-2012)

Just finished the new icon for CoinKeeper I want to hear opinions, even if you don't use the app, please

EDITED.
    Last edited by jtmf; 06-04-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Just finished the new icon for CoinKeeper I want to hear opinions, even if you don't use the app, please

Bundle: com.i-free.coinkeeper

Iconfiles: gold-57.png and gold-114.png.
    You wanna hear it so here goes...sorry bro, that is a hot mess. Not quite what I had in mind when I made my suggestions.

The upper right corner need to be fixed...the right side in general needs to be fixed. And when I said extend the jagged cuts onto the bevel, I guess I should have been more detailed. I meant to make the bevel look like the jagged cuts were actually carved in to the bevel. Not just extend it down OVER the bevel.

Nothing personal, just giving you my opinion. I've made some pretty $h1tty looking stuff too! Just keeps you striving to do better and learning more PS techniques.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-04-2012), jtmf (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    You wanna hear it so here goes...sorry bro, that is a hot mess. Not quite what I had in mind when I made my suggestions.

The upper right corner need to be fixed...the right side in general needs to be fixed. And when I said extend the jagged cuts onto the bevel, I guess I should have been more detailed. I meant to make the bevel look like the jagged cuts were actually carved in to the bevel. Not just extend it down OVER the bevel.

Nothing personal, just giving you my opinion. I've made some pretty $h1tty looking stuff too! Just keeps you striving to do better and learning more PS techniques.
    No problem

I've just change the icon at the previous post. Is the right region better? Should I change the bevel region to get it craved?

Thank you.. and keep the comments coming (even if they are really horrible).

No problem

I've just change the icon at the previous post. Is the right region better? Should I change the bevel region to get it craved?
    Right side looks MUCH better now.

Up to you on the bevel, just giving my suggestions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

jtmf (06-04-2012)

Hey guys, I have a question that has nothing to do with jaku but maybe someone can help me, since I updated to 5.1.1 I can't seem to connect to iMessage or FaceTime, I type in my apple ID and my email and it keeps bouncing me back to The first screen, anyone else has that problem or knows what to do?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

No problem

Thank you.. and keep the comments coming (even if they are really horrible).
    I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad akrimmer is keeping it real. The only area of concern I have is where the jagged bag edges are meeting the bevel. It's like you colored outside the lines or, in this case, the clipping mask.
    I'm not 100% sure how I'd fix it though, and that's when I have trouble saying anything. If I can't offer solutions, I don't like to criticize, but I think if you could somehow fold the edges of that bag, you'd probably like the results better.
    I'm just not sure how to do that yet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

jtmf (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Just checking in with my Jaku Brethren lol.

For a second there I thought it was an iPad nice setup

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question that has nothing to do with jaku but maybe someone can help me, since I updated to 5.1.1 I can't seem to connect to iMessage or FaceTime, I type in my apple ID and my email and it keeps bouncing me back to The first screen, anyone else has that problem or knows what to do?
    Never mind, a reboot did the job, but it's still not accepting my other email and says it's already in use, any clue what to do?

Thanks

Never mind, a reboot did the job, but it's still not accepting my other email and says it's already in use, any clue what to do?
    It says what is already in use? The other email? Where do you see this error?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It says what is already in use? The other email? Where do you see this error?
    I connected to my apple ID and iMessage is Set up, but when I try to add another email to accept messages in it says it can't verify it because it's already in use

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Looks so clean, I'm gonna use them

EDIT : just one thing to say, take a look at jaku's badges or any others, the size isn't the same for all the badges.

Here are screenshots :

Attachment 588753 Attachment 588752
    It looks like the exclamation, and x close badges are placed a little higher than the notification badges by the OS. Not sure why. I made all these with the same template as to not get any sizes wrong and for continuity.

Thanks

I connected to my apple ID and iMessage is Set up, but when I try to add another email to accept messages in it says it can't verify it because it's already in use
    There we go.
    Okay, wasn't there something on the web recently about having to unregister and the re-register imessage accounts?
    To the internets!!

It was!
    https://www.google.com/search?sugexp...w=1069&bih=571

There we go.
    Okay, wasn't there something on the web recently about having to unregister and the re-register imessage accounts?
    To the internets!!

It was!
    https://www.google.com/search?sugexp...w=1069&bih=571
    I read it but I didn't really got what to do, can you explain? Thanks in advanced

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad akrimmer is keeping it real. The only area of concern I have is where the jagged bag edges are meeting the bevel. It's like you colored outside the lines or, in this case, the clipping mask.
    I'm not 100% sure how I'd fix it though, and that's when I have trouble saying anything. If I can't offer solutions, I don't like to criticize, but I think if you could somehow fold the edges of that bag, you'd probably like the results better.
    I'm just not sure how to do that yet.
    Well as a result I do not have any solutions for that edges. I don't want to mess with it and I've chosen to remove them. What do you think? Is it Better?

Thank you again for your opinions

Well as a result I do not have any solutions for that edges. I don't want to mess with it and I've chosen to remove them. What do you think? Is it Better?

That works too! Looks good.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

jtmf (06-04-2012)

Thanks

In my opinión it looks better than the last lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jenra For This Useful Post:

jtmf (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

I'm in a badge making mood. Made these for anyone looking for a minimal clean badge to use.
    Hey these are really nice! Thanks for sharing

Page 340 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast