Page 339 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329337338339340341 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

cool! thanks guys. I've almost finished all the default apps and I've made several third party apps as well...should be finished in a day or two

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

jadaki (06-04-2012), JimboHurt (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

I'm in a badge making mood. Made these for anyone looking for a minimal clean badge to use.
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    cool! thanks guys. I've almost finished all the default apps and I've made several third party apps as well...should be finished in a day or two
    Sa-weet! I'm excited!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Does anyone know what file and where it's located to change the arrow on the fold to unlock tweak?

Those minimal badges look so good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-04-2012)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-04-2012)

Just checking in with my Jaku Brethren lol.

^ mind sharing that wall?

Edit
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 06-04-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I always thought Jaku was exclusively sold in Cydia?
    It is. Always has been. I don't know what he's talking about. I bought the first iPhone before Steve unveiled it to the world in 2007.

Good luck with that, too. I believe he's secretly working on possibly a true Jaku for the iPad. I doubt he'll Include some else's port in a paid package.
    Yep that's not gonna happen. I would never shoehorn the current icons into the 144px canvas of the new iPad. And if I did, I wouldn't need someone to just rename the files for me. If Jaku makes it to the iPad, it'll be completely redone to pixel perfection. And probably further refined as I'll have another crack at all the icons again.
    Last edited by Lokheed; 06-04-2012 at 03:03 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (06-04-2012), harget (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    It is. Always has been. I don't know what he's talking about. I bought the first iPhone before Steve unveiled it to the world in 2007.
    I thought so. No wonder you can theme his os like a mothertrucker

Bjb those loading screens look rad!

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Stock wall

Another one

Can you share the walls please?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Guys. Just go to Sino's Tumblr for all the walls.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Just checking in with my Jaku Brethren lol.

Can you share your dock please

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Can you share your dock please
    Looks like the new Linear docks that was released over at MTF: MacThemes Forum / [Docks] Linear

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Thanks Bjbinc! So happy now!
    Now I would like to ask.. Which file to change to geT the on and off Button color green.. I mean the background on and off column part like his first pic
    Repost it, please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tttg8nbxpg...20RE.theme.zip

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AMG Design For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-04-2012)

-img_3451.png

Hey everyone, so today i went onto Cydia to download Unfold, and this comes up, not just on Unfold, but on every Cydia package, and every Repo. Can anyone tell me or show me how to fix it? Because its really annoying! Thanks!

EDIT: I have already tried rebooting, respringing, the whole series or re somethings!
    Last edited by ElderRoco; 06-04-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    -img_3451.png

Hey everyone, so today i went onto Cydia to download Unfold, and this comes up, not just on Unfold, but on every Cydia package, and every Repo. Can anyone tell me or show me how to fix it? Because its really annoying! Thanks!

EDIT: I have already tried rebooting, respringing, the whole series or re somethings!
    What about refreshing cydia sources?

Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    -img_3451.png

This should help, see what saurik says here - Cydia is loading correctly but the home page and info pages are empty. SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED - JailbreakQA

Quote Originally Posted by saurik
    Can you please delete /var/root/Library/Caches/com.saurik.Cydia? That entire folder contains nothing valuable, and you can delete it with unrelenting impunity. If it still happens after you do that, I will be really really interested in the result.

I'm in a badge making mood. Made these for anyone looking for a minimal clean badge to use.
    Looks so clean, I'm gonna use them

EDIT : just one thing to say, take a look at jaku's badges or any others, the size isn't the same for all the badges.

Here are screenshots :

-5faeo.jpg -hwu1j.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I've been working on some loading screens for myself, and, if there was any interest in them, I would post them along with .psd's. Credit for the wallpaper goes to Sino84

Here's a preview: (Click to see a few more)
    Wow it's def the best I've ever seen bro, can't wait to try them on my iphone
    Last edited by harget; 06-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Page 339 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329337338339340341 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast