Page 337 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327335336337338339 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 30335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Is That A Widget?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Awesome! Works like a charm! Thanks man! Finally I can peace with my phone haha!
    Lol...glad I could help

I feel like I post the same screen shot, but here's a little update to my home screen. I downloaded a nifty tool from Cydia called Layout Maker for Iconoclasm, so I edited the layout and spaced the icons out. I also rearranged my status bar and pushed the clock over to the right and the battery over to the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338762928.676654.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AMG Design View Post

Thanks Bjbinc! So happy now!
    Now I would like to ask.. Which file to change to geT the on and off Button color green.. I mean the background on and off column part like his first pic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    Nice setup bro !
    Can I request your YouTube icon ?
    Tia
    I can't actually release it because its not my icon.
    I modded it but I'll ask the artist if I can do it

Can some1 help me, when i try to use the 2x2 folder icon layout, I use this "FolderIconBG.png" naming but it doesn't work any help on what to save it as?

Im getting the layout 2x2 but the folder BG is 3x3.

EDIT: Got it working!
    Last edited by krooked1337; 06-03-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I believe it's called SB Widget. You can find it on Deviant Art or Mac Themes.
    Found It Thank You

MacThemes Forum / [Widget] Springboard Time/Date/Weather iOS3/4.X (Update: 4/18/2011)

Thanks Bjbinc! So happy now!
    Now I would like to ask.. Which file to change to geT the on and off Button color green.. I mean the background on and off column part like his first pic
    Wish I knew...i was thinking of asking him that myself. Let me know if you figure it out

Please tell me bundles for Minecraft PE!?!?
    I really need them, going to sleep now i hope some1 tells by the time i wake up

Awesome! Works like a charm! Thanks man! Finally I can peace with my phone haha!
    Yeah if you were using the lockscreen I gave you with Bryan's round slider and well lock that does bugger up the call buttons. I've found.
    It's a shame cause I really like the slider buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Yeah if you were using the lockscreen I gave you with Bryan's round slider and well lock that does bugger up the call buttons. I've found.
    It's a shame cause I really like the slider buttons.
    Just use the roundsliders and change your bottombarbkgrnd@2x Bryan posted.. your bottom bar will be fix when calling someone but for the buttons i just ignore it haha

Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post
    Is That A Widget?
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I feel like I post the same screen shot, but here's a little update to my home screen. I downloaded a nifty tool from Cydia called Layout Maker for Iconoclasm, so I edited the layout and spaced the icons out. I also rearranged my status bar and pushed the clock over to the right and the battery over to the left.
    Looks great thanks for sharing

Did you use status tweak to achieve the second part of your post?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

I used Arrange Status Bar. Is there another tool? Because the one I use crashes from time to time.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Wish I knew...i was thinking of asking him that myself. Let me know if you figure it out
    I only know how to do blue. Can't help you with green.

Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-03-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I only know how to do blue. Can't help you with green.
    Can u upload the file for blue? Then I can try make it green haha..

Thanks heaps BJB. My layout was out by 1 pixel on that row. I never noticed it!
    If you have a second can you check this with your criss-crossing magic please?

I've shifted/changed a few icons and updated the layout plist.

On and that 'respring' app you mentioned the other day.. It's great for checking updates like this hey. And I gotta say, the default screen I use for it makes me smile every time I use it

I don't think WB applies the UIStatusBarHidden key I added to the info.plist, but dropping it into the app folder does the trick. You should check it out

http://db.tt/NFNbqORN (bundle for the BigBoss 'Respring' app in Cydia if anyone else is wondering. It clears the icon cache like WB does, without having to go into WB to deselect/re-select themes)

I have a request to make IM+ icon and if i may ask not just a copy and paste icon ? ( sorry i am kinda a newbie in artistic stuff ) Take ur time

Is there a download for all of the community icons? Its a pain downloading one by one. Thanks

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Is there a download for all of the community icons? Its a pain downloading one by one. Thanks
    Why do you need them all?
    No, is the answer you're looking for.

Page 337 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327335336337338339 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast