Page 336 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326334335336337338 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #6701

  2. #6702
    Green Apple jenra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 42 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    Thanks!

    BTW, does anyone know how to remove the battery icon and only display the percentage? On the status bar...
    Springtomize 2 does the Job

    Here is my all black setup!
    Love to Here opinions?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0745.png  
    Last edited by jenra; 06-03-2012 at 02:22 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jenra For This Useful Post:

    macinmac (06-04-2012)

  4. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Me recently...

    Im Not Sure If Anyone Asked This Before
    But Can Someone Please Post The Date/Weather Widget From This Screen Shot. Thank You

  5. #6704
    Stock wall



    Another one
    Last edited by sino84; 06-03-2012 at 01:36 PM.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (06-03-2012), harget (06-03-2012), jtmf (06-04-2012)

  7. #6705


    I felt these fit with Jaku nicely

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-03-2012), ByteArt (06-03-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (06-03-2012), Groinchurn (06-03-2012), jadaki (06-03-2012), mejemaka (08-27-2012), nealh (06-03-2012)

  9. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    I use Dashboard x with NCSettings, but the background isn't transparent. Can it be fixed?
    Got it.
    Translucent NC settings.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECUpirate44 For This Useful Post:

    babygotmac (03-13-2013), Mark_sweden (06-04-2012), NaydaB (06-03-2012), nealh (06-03-2012)

  11. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Can you please post this wallpaper please. I'm using the same shelf but I have a few that do not have this wallpaper. I tried using the transparent one ontop of regular wallpaper but it didn't work. Please post, I really like this.
    I really Need That Bite Sms Icon , Please Post

  12. #6708
    Default Twitter alts Jaku icons
    Alts for twitter app.

    I just made c/p and colors mods, nothing fancy but I like how it looks on a dark wall.

    Credits goes to New Twitter icon by ~nepst3r on deviantART
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-production-2x.png   -icon-production-2x_blue.png  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (06-04-2012)

  14. #6709
    -img0331.png

    i need help what happend to my calender!?!?

    EDIT: Fixed
    Last edited by krooked1337; 06-03-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  15. #6710
    Quote Originally Posted by krooked1337 View Post
    -img0331.png

    i need help what happend to my calender!?!?

    EDIT: Fixed

    I can assume that you have already restarted your device? Try to re-download the package.

    EDIT: too late

    EDIT 2: sino can you share the wallpapers, please?
    Last edited by jtmf; 06-03-2012 at 03:00 PM.

  16. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by NaydaB View Post
    Im Not Sure If Anyone Asked This Before
    But Can Someone Please Post The Date/Weather Widget From This Screen Shot. Thank You
    I believe it's called SB Widget. You can find it on Deviant Art or Mac Themes.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

    NaydaB (06-03-2012)

  18. #6712
    Hey folks I'm not sure if my eyes are wonky or if the icon I'm using for Camera+ is :/
    Next to the Tweetbot icon.
    I'm using an App Store sized icon from Nim's pack, but it also looks smaller (to me) when I let Jaku's Camera+ icon theme it.
    It was previously in my dock (with 4 others) but have now moved it onto the Springboard, rebooted, commented out (renamed) the bundle in my higher theme to let Jaku theme it, everything I can think of apart from removing and reinstalling the app.
    Is it my eyes or is that iOS resizing thing not working or something?



    ..

  19. #6713
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Hey folks I'm not sure if my eyes are wonky or if the icon I'm using for Camera+ is :/
    Next to the Tweetbot icon.
    I'm using an App Store sized icon from Nim's pack, but it also looks smaller (to me) when I let Jaku's Camera+ icon theme it.
    It was previously in my dock (with 4 others) but have now moved it onto the Springboard, rebooted, commented out (renamed) the bundle in my higher theme to let Jaku theme it, everything I can think of apart from removing and reinstalling the app.
    Is it my eyes or is that iOS resizing thing not working or something?



    ..

    I think it's an illusion created by the lighter border

    I did notice something, though...while it is the same size...it appears to be shifted to the right about 2px. Maybe you should check your iconoclasm layout

    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-03-2012 at 03:42 PM.

  20. #6714
    Does any1 know bundles for Minecraft Pocket edition, gravity guy and tango?



    Whats the bundles for the minecraft and modern combat app?
    Last edited by krooked1337; 06-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.

  21. #6715
    Appinfo in cydia tells you what you want

  22. #6716
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yea i emailed the dev about removing the status bars from the lock and home screens. He said he was gonna do it theres no need for the tweak to effect those areas at all
    This would be a most welcome mod to the tweak. Hope the developer follows your suggestion... I'll try and weigh on the scale too.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. #6717
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jenra View Post
    Springtomize 2 does the Job

    Here is my all black setup!
    Love to Here opinions?

    Nice setup bro !
    Can I request your YouTube icon ?
    Tia

  24. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I think it's an illusion created by the lighter border

    I did notice something, though...while it is the same size...it appears to be shifted to the right about 2px. Maybe you should check your iconoclasm layout

    Ha! You rock Bryan

    I feel the need to use an animated smiley here. If I knew what they were called I'd use that little penguin or something

    I'll check the layout when I'm at a computer

    ..

  25. #6719
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Ha! You rock Bryan

    I feel the need to use an animated smiley here. If I knew what they were called I'd use that little penguin or something

    I'll check the layout when I'm at a computer

    ..
    Haha!

  26. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Try this...

    Awesome! Works like a charm! Thanks man! Finally I can peace with my phone haha!

Page 336 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326334335336337338 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •