Page 334 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324332333334335336 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @jzago: yes, the icons on the wallpaper. the shadows are from zui ui. they're on this forum, check the zui page and download
    Thank you again!

@aransh, try deviantart? is yours dark or light wood?
    I'm not really sure, it looks more dark, i would post a screenshot but the restore deleted all my pictures

Quote Originally Posted by jzago View Post
    Ok I'll chek my icons and I hope to find something like you described.
    As for the shadow effect I'am not sure that you understood me. I'am telling about the icons of the wallpaper not the icons of the dock.
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    Icons shadows on the wallpaper are from ZUI theme.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Hey guys, As a result of many bugs while trying to update to 5.1.1 all of my themes were deleted and the only thing I'm really Frustrated about is I can't find my beautiful wooden dock! I looked everywhere, so can anyone with a wooden dock post a screen shot so I can find it, I saw many wooden docks while searching but I couldn't find one I liked, help will be very appreciated, TIA
    Try looking with iFile in /var/stash, if you have two Themes.xxxxx folders, take a look in both and you might find what you were looking for.

Edit : if you made a restore I'm not sure what I just told you will works...

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    glad you got it...

See...if you had fully answered my question...I could have helped you

I've found AppInfo to be unreliable for cydia apps
    Well see, now I feel like an idiot.

Plague Inc.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 06-03-2012 at 02:53 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

satointl (06-03-2012)

Anyone know the lockscreen bottom bar and top bar actual names? im having problems on it.. major problems..

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Try looking with iFile in /var/stash, if you have two Themes.xxxxx folders, take a look in both and you might find what you were looking for.

Edit : if you made a restore I'm not sure what I just told you will works...
    I'll try but it's not that I had problems upgrading and that's it, I had to restore too so everything is gone, I don't think it'll be there

Yeah not cool... That's why I always copy everything on my mac and my pc

So you can search trough deviantart "wood dock", or maybe if you've already send us a screenshot you can easily find it back

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Yeah not cool... That's why I always copy everything on my mac and my pc

So you can search trough deviantart "wood dock", or maybe if you've already send us a screenshot you can easily find it back
    I don't think I ever posted a screenshot, I'm pretty sure I sent one to my friend in iMessage, but all of my conversation disappeared too, I'll ask him to send it to me if he can find it

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

Plauge Inc.
    Nice looking icon! Thanks!

I don't think I ever posted a screenshot, I'm pretty sure I sent one to my friend in iMessage, but all of my conversation disappeared too, I'll ask him to send it to me if he can find it
    Ok then post it here, I'm pretty sure anyone could tell you where you gan get it.
    Btw, don't you use iCould ? If you made a screenshot it could have been in your photostream.

Plauge Inc.
    I love that icon, looks so nice

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post

P.S. I don't have the link to the Sino wall.
    Here is the wall:

http://db.tt/SUso6gDz

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Someone wants a metal wall??

Well, that wall is nice ! but i am more of a wood fan so i was wondering is that dock in a paid theme or else ?!

Plauge Inc.
    nice plague icon

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

The icon shadows are from zui released here on modmyi. Just download the theme and ssh them in.

As for the messages icon, I meant exactly like the messages icon I've used in my dock but without the line texture.
    You mean like the one you are using for What's App?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Anyone know the lockscreen bottom bar and top bar actual names? im having problems on it.. major problems..
    I believe they're like [email protected], bottombar or something similar. I'm walking the dog at the moment and don't have it in from of me.
    com.apple.TelephonyUI is where you will want to be looking.
    Edit: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] I believe are the ones you'll want to look into.

I think I have the one you want. Is this is:

If so, here you go. If not, here you go.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3529225/WoodDock.zip
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-03-2012 at 09:24 AM.

yes!!! This is it!! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks

yes!!! This is it!! Thank you so much!!!
    Most welcome. I highly, and I do mean highly recommend that you try using this dock with the Egypt wallaper Will included with the 1.4 update. They go together in a way that is just sick. They were made for each other.

@Chaotic Buddhist, yeah, like the Whatsapp icon but I can't possibly be using it for both can I? :P

Thanks

Hey BJ, wasn't it you that had a nicer icon reflection mask? I don't know that I've ever grabbed it.
    Is it on your DA somewhere?

@Chaotic Buddhist, yeah, like the Whatsapp icon but I can't possibly be using it for both can I? :P

No no, I get it, just wanted to make sure I understood the need first. I'll see what I can do for you. I don't know that I remember seeing an icon exactly as you described, but after I finish this "Find My Car" update, I'll need something else to do, otherwise I'm going to start tweaking my phone again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

evo0o (06-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post

I believe they're like [email protected], bottombar or something similar. I'm walking the dog at the moment and don't have it in from of me.
    com.apple.TelephonyUI is where you will want to be looking.
    Edit: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] I believe are the ones you'll want to look into.
    Alright i think i fixed it.. but i posted two pictures bad few pages and was having this problem..

here are the pics

-img_0235.png -img_0236.png

the first one is the bottom bar dint change and the second pic is the background changed but the buttons doesnt fit.. trying to fix this for like 3 days haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Alright i think i fixed it.. but i posted two pictures bad few pages and was having this problem..

here are the pics

-img_0235.png -img_0236.png

the first one is the bottom bar dint change and the second pic is the background changed but the buttons doesnt fit.. trying to fix this for like 3 days haha
    Post a pic of your lockscreen...not in a call or anything...just your lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Hey BJ, wasn't it you that had a nicer icon reflection mask? I don't know that I've ever grabbed it.
    Is it on your DA somewhere?

No no, I get it, just wanted to make sure I understood the need first. I'll see what I can do for you. I don't know that I remember seeing an icon exactly as you described, but after I finish this "Find My Car" update, I'll need something else to do, otherwise I'm going to start tweaking my phone again.
    I dunno if it's better, but it's different

http://db.tt/JVWSBMHm
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-03-2012 at 10:20 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-03-2012)

Page 334 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324332333334335336 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast