Page 327 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317325326327328329 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    What app icon is the "Social" app you have? Where can i get it??
    That's not an app, it's a folder where I keep my social networking apps. The icon I'm using was made by BJ, but it is not mine to release.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    If that is timer : by App Cubby you'll find William actually did the design. I bought it today too but am using the white timer icon from Jaku for it.
    It's a neat little timer huh!

Timer : for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

It is, in fact, really nice. I drink a lot of tea and I like it to steep for seven minutes. Having a tile that I just tap for seven minutes is awesome. Oh, I need a thirty minute timer now TOO? No problem. It's frigging brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Ya just did a quick job on them. I dont know how to remove that either without recreating but don't have the time to do that.
    You just needed to grab the original app artwork (it comes without the gloss).

VIETMAP

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

tieuthientuan (06-02-2012)

Thanks

I did this for Alien Blue and forgot to share.
    Not that I don't like the included version, it was just too blue.

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Attachment 588014

You're probably looking for something more decent.. I tried...

Attachment 588046Attachment 588047

Yeah I suck. Hhahaha. But if you have a complaint, feel free to yell. I'll do better the second time around.

Love these!! But i want to use the bear for the mail icon and the white corners show up...do you think you can redo it for it pretty please??

thanks!

Thanks

So what is it about Intelliscreen X that everyone is raving about? I've had it installed for about nine minutes and I'm getting rid of it. Damn what a busy mess that thing is.....

Here is an alt I made for Where's My Water?:

Fixed:

Last edited by bankai44; 06-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-01-2012), harget (06-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    So what is it about Intelliscreen X that everyone is raving about? I've had it installed for about nine minutes and I'm getting rid of it. Damn what a busy mess that thing is.....
    I have it and honestly rarely use it. I mainly bought it for access to the NC from the lock screen. But with alternatives like Bulletin out there, kind of makes it useless.

I have it and honestly rarely use it. I mainly bought it for access to the NC from the lock screen. But with alternatives like Bulletin out there, kind of makes it useless.
    I use it a lot! Very useful tweak, instead of going to the mail/message/Facebook/rss/twitter app it's all in the NC available from anywhere, even the lockscreen.

I use to use it a lot, but since I noticed it eats up a lot of memory; I've uninstalled it. But the one thing that I enjoyed the most was it came with Messages+ which allowed you to respond to SMS/iMessages from anywhere (Lockscreen, homescreen, while in a game/app); so for instance if you where playing a game and a message came thru and you slid down the NC and then pressed on the message, instead of it switching to the Messages app, it overlays a screen on your current game/app and once you've responded to the message, the overlay disappears and you go about your merry way of playing your game.

Thanks

Okay, I see why I don't get it then. I actively try to get away from the very thing it does.

Cool, thanks for explaining it guys. It's definitely not what I need.

I just use it for the ISX quicksettings... I don't think using the "pages" in NC is a good thing, it's better to open the app.
    Message+ is nice, but not very usefull, I still use the message.app.
    A feature I like is that you can disable "lock slide action" such as "slide to unlock" or "slide to reply".
    You can also clear badges on your SB by taping "clear" on the NC on the app you want.

Edit : the ISX quicksettings are themed in jaku, just search K2JakuX in cydia
    It seems that it's not free, also I don't remember I've paid for this, anyway
    Last edited by harget; 06-01-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Just made a new icon for CoinKeeper. I would like to have some opinions since this is my first icon for this theme

Bundle: com.i-free.coinkeeper
    Icon names: gold-57.png and gold-114.png.
    Last edited by jtmf; 06-01-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Yup, one of my favorites! I have custom battery percentage and unlock keypad to match if you want them.
    I would literally kill for the battery percent man!!!

With Gabbz in Puerto Rico someone needs to post home screens. So this is me this week, trying to bring a little color and light to a darker theme.
    Apologies to Lokheed for the timer icon. ::

That's not Repeat Timer btw. It's a new app called Timer. Highly recommended if you ever need a timer.
    Awesome screen shot, love the colors! I just read on Williams twitter that he actually made a jaku icon for the timer app.. I wonder if he's gunna release it. Maybe he'll wait for Jaku 1.5
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    Attachment 587050
    here it was on the repo.
    Ah, quick question...what is the Name in Cydia to install the 2x2 Folder Layout?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    on another note...it's awesome to see how much this thread has picked back up since the new jb was released :d. Long live jaku!
    LLJ!!!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I would literally kill for the battery percent man!!!
    Literally? And would you kill or klill?

I need to polish it up a bit. I was too lazy originally and never made the "low percent" images. I will post it in a bit.

EDIT:

Here you go! This is a "black" only version. Meaning that the ColorOnGray numbers are black, not blue. Then again, if you use BlackOut like me, that is irrelevant. And the "lowpercent" numbers do not change to red, they stay white/black.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/73p8m9sicor...Percentage.zip

Here is the device lock keypad if anyone wants it. They go in com.apple.springboard.

http://www.krimco.com/DeviceLockKeypad@2x~iphone.png

http://www.krimco.com/DeviceLockKeyp...@2x~iphone.png
    Last edited by akrimmer; 06-01-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Just made a new icon for CoinKeeper. I would like to have some opinions since this is my first icon for this theme

Bundle: com.i-free.coinkeeper
    Icon names: gold-57.png and gold-114.png.

Opinions are welcomed because I want to get better

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Opinions are welcomed because I want to get better
    I would expand the image to fill the tile, so get rid of the black border. And then it would be cool if the jagged edges at the bottom actually extended into the bevel. Sort of like an upside down paper bag.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (06-01-2012), jtmf (06-01-2012)

Thanks

I would expand the image to fill the tile, so get rid of the black border. And then it would be cool if the jagged edges at the bottom actually extended into the bevel. Sort of like an upside down paper bag.
    Listen to this man. This is exactly the same thing I thought when I saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Awesome screen shot, love the colors! I just read on Williams twitter that he actually made a jaku icon for the timer app.. I wonder if he's gunna release it. Maybe he'll wait for Jaku 1.5
    Thank you! I see that the Imgur uploader compresses my image and leaves artifacts. Perhaps it's back to Droplr for me.
    That said, I believe all of the new icons he's worked on will be in the update. I know he did one for iPhoto that I've been itching for and I'm hoping for a Pages icon as well. I don't want to do those because I KNOW someone better than me is going to do them at some point.
    Just planting seeds.

As for the timer icon shown, it's a blatant rip-off of the icon he made for Repeat Timer, which we do not support. However, the icon was too pretty for me to not try to resurrect. Granted it's just his screenshot dumped into the Jaku template and cleaned up, but I still really think it's the perfect icon for a timer.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 06-01-2012 at 02:16 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

jtmf (06-01-2012)

I will try to update it using your tips. I will put it here when done thank you!

Page 327 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317325326327328329 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast