Page 324 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I'm guessing you're new here, sino always shares his awesome walls, no need to beg btw sino, you posted a jeans wall on your twitter a while ago and wrote his not the best, I think his awesome and I personally use it, and I'm extremely picky about changing my wall
    Thx bro! Really appreciate it!
    Yeah the jeans one...it's ok...I wanted a smoother texture but maybe the next time .

Will upload the requested wall to my tumblr!

genso84.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, I finally figured out why my popcap games such as BJ were crashing. I created a Fallback folder to have a generic loading, this was the reason. Once I removed it, everything is normal.
    Can you please explain?, BJ was also crashing and I manually themed it

Thanks

Does iOS 5.1.1 brings any significant changes compared to 5.0.1 on iPhone 4? Is it really worth to do an upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I found this using google reverse image search

I'm little late but

-cc27854f4c61d82a02748b44171e05f5.jpg

could i please request an icon done for crosswords? TIA

http://dioi4pcdjblhi.cloudfront.net/...fd0dbe7acb.jpg

Thanks

Well, I first thing I did when BJ was crashing was removing the custom bundle but game still had issues. Later I remembered I added a Fallback folder to have a generic loading screen and this was the root cause. Once I erased the fallback folder, ready to go.

I recommend you to switch to another fresh theme just to see if BJ works. That's what I did and then check differences.

Quote Originally Posted by pece1976 View Post
    Can you please explain?, BJ was also crashing and I manually themed it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

pece1976 (05-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Thx bro! Really appreciate it!
    Yeah the jeans one...it's ok...I wanted a smoother texture but maybe the next time .

Will upload the requested wall to my tumblr!

genso84.tumblr.com
    Thank you for posting the wallpaper.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Nice texture wall

Man can you try something for me ? I don' have the file at hands . On this exact same wallpaper, can you sharpen it ? I mean, all layers merged together, applying a Smart Sharpen filter . Cause I really want to know what it gives . (for quicker sharpen filter, use "sharpen" or "more sharpen" also, as you wish, SMART sharpen will allow you some deeper settings on the effect)

EDIT : PLEASE GUYS ! For those who'd die for a MTF account, stop/don't ask me I CAN'T DELIEVER ANY, I CAN'T GRANT ANY. I CAN'T ASK NO ONE. I'm a goddamn FRESHMAN. See it this way > my account there was a total surprise, and such a luck. MMI's forum is WAY more active. You get what, 2 pages of thread everyweek there ? here in three days you got 15 Oo ... MTF's members aren't privileged elites, part of an ultra super giga VIP club xD ! I said it once, it didn't matter for me having one or not. Now that I'm in I can participate some tims to times, but honnestly, I don't have much to say or do there . It's very useful and interesting to read all 74 pages of Jaku's Thread on MTF but whn you get in whatcha do ? You post all yur stuff you postd here already ? then what ?
    Last edited by iGeriya; 05-31-2012 at 05:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

SPY mouse
    com.ea.spymouse.bv
    Icon@2x

-icon-2x.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

NaydaB (05-31-2012)

-tumblr_m3tskownfi1qd87bdo1_500.jpg-tumblr_ks1aljmo541qa7sdko1_400.jpg-tumblr_kuilunhpo21qap2x6o1_400.jpg-tumblr_kuchllqmy81qa8a13o1_400.jpg-tumblr_ku5rtncuo41qaou3vo1_400.jpg

Can Someone Jaku These For Me Please
    Thank You In Advance

Nice texture wall

Could I trouble you for your dock please?

Edit - I've just installed what appears to be one very neat photography app called Snapseed..

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/snapseed/id439438619

I wonder if someone might make an icon for it? Please and thank you?

Last edited by radioBirdman; 05-31-2012 at 06:07 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Could I trouble you for your dock please?

Edit - I've just installed what appears to be one very neat photography app called Snapseed..

Snapseed for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

I wonder if someone might make an icon for it? Please and thank you?

I use Snapseed too.

I've found an icon here:

Jaku Community Icons

@iGeriya

Like this?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

macinmac (06-01-2012), nealh (05-31-2012), snakeeater01 (06-01-2012)

*Edit* Never mind!
    Last edited by redlambert; 05-31-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    I use Snapseed too.

I've found an icon here:

Jaku Community Icons
    Thanks! I really don't know why I didn't think to look there? I was on the go at the time... maybe that's it..

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    . MMI's forum is WAY more active. You get what, 2 pages of thread everyweek there ? here in three days you got 15 Oo ... MTF's members aren't privileged elites, part of an ultra super giga VIP club xD ! I said it once, it didn't matter for me having one or not. Now that I'm in I can participate some tims to times, but honnestly, I don't have much to say or do there . It's very useful and interesting to read all 74 pages of Jaku's Thread on MTF but whn you get in whatcha do ? You post all yur stuff you postd here already ? then what ?
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (06-01-2012)

Is my mind playing tricks on me or is the font slightly bolder with the 5.1.1 update?

Any who, is there a way to backup Cydia related stuff when doing a new jailbreak? I lost a lot...well all of my jailbroken stuff while upgrading today, being a total noob thinking it'd all be there and it wasn't . Ah well, you live and you learn I guess lol.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Man can you try something for me ? I don' have the file at hands . On this exact same wallpaper, can you sharpen it ? I mean, all layers merged together, applying a Smart Sharpen filter . Cause I really want to know what it gives . (for quicker sharpen filter, use "sharpen" or "more sharpen" also, as you wish, SMART sharpen will allow you some deeper settings on the effect)

EDIT : PLEASE GUYS ! For those who'd die for a MTF account, stop/don't ask me I CAN'T DELIEVER ANY, I CAN'T GRANT ANY. I CAN'T ASK NO ONE. I'm a goddamn FRESHMAN. See it this way > my account there was a total surprise, and such a luck. MMI's forum is WAY more active. You get what, 2 pages of thread everyweek there ? here in three days you got 15 Oo ... MTF's members aren't privileged elites, part of an ultra super giga VIP club xD ! I said it once, it didn't matter for me having one or not. Now that I'm in I can participate some tims to times, but honnestly, I don't have much to say or do there . It's very useful and interesting to read all 74 pages of Jaku's Thread on MTF but whn you get in whatcha do ? You post all yur stuff you postd here already ? then what ?
    For what it's worth, I'm not bugging you about it. Personally, I don't care. I see way more activity here, and I've started to see some of those guys showing up here, so I know where the party is.
    After all, we have

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. Macthemes is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The forums are extended gutters and the gutters are full of bad copy/pastes and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Join us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.

I need to take my wife to dinner or something. I'm losing my mind.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-31-2012 at 07:27 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (06-01-2012), Kat_Kingdom (06-21-2012), nealh (05-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm not bugging you about it. Personally, I don't care. I see way more activity here, and I've started to see some of those guys showing up here, so I know where the party is.
    After all, we have

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. Macthemes is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The forums are extended gutters and the gutters are full of bad copy/pastes and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Join us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.

I need to take my wife to dinner or something. I'm losing my mind.
    Thanks for the heads up. Rorschach

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

nealh (05-31-2012)

Here's one I made for Gesundheit!:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (06-01-2012)

Page 324 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314322323324325326 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast