Page 322 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312320321322323324 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 30244

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #6421
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Any chance you're following pirate repos? Lok (understandably) doesn't have much love for piracy.
    Yes I am following insanelyi for the dylibdisabler package which is nowhere else. .It is a shame

  2. #6422
    Yeah...I follow a few pirate repos too...for the same reason I use install ous. I wasted too much money early on buying crappy tweaks/themes/apps. I refuse to buy anything without trying it out first now.

  3. #6423
    Can some one make this an icon please??

  4. #6424
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Can some one make this an icon please??
    Such as it is. Were you looking for something more creative?


    Hot Pursuit icon, take three..

    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-31-2012 at 12:33 AM.

  5. #6425
    Hey, Everyone! Uh the first thing I want to say is WOW! I'd like to say thanks to William & everyone else who has made this theme what it is today. It is IMHO the best theme on the market today and keeps getting better. I thank all of you because since I first started modding my iPod & iPhone this is exactly the kind of theme I've been looking for. I love the simplicity. Everything it says on William's Jaku Site is the truth. Um I'm sorry if I'm dragging this out; I'm not big on posting and I've been holding all this in for quite some time lol. I hate to say this but I think I'm what you guys call a "lurker". But I don't mean to be which is why I decided to finally say something. Anyway thank you all for your great work and helping me make my iPod & iPhone everything I want it to be. I hope the greatness continues & I can't wait to have my iDevices completely "Jakufied". Thank you all again.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King Of Kweenz For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (05-31-2012), bjbinc (05-31-2012), Lokheed (05-31-2012)

  7. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Such as it is. Were you looking for something more creative?
    Maybe more creative please because for some reason it looks smaller thank you

  8. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Yes I am following insanelyi for the dylibdisabler package which is nowhere else. .It is a shame
    Sorry dude. I saw you sent me a msg with your twitter handle. I just forgot to unblock you. That was me just dropping the ball. Apologies. Rectified.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (05-31-2012), bjbinc (05-31-2012), Dalvar3 (05-31-2012)

  10. #6428
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Maybe more creative please because for some reason it looks smaller thank you
    THANK YOU for the screenshot. Now that I see what your going for, I have a thought. I'm on it!

  11. #6429
    Hey guys, a little update on what's going on and where Jaku is headed (in case some people don't follow me on Twitter or missed it): Jaku: Looking to the Future

    I know there isn't much there for news on what the next big version of Jaku will hold (that is outside the maintenance release to fully support iOS 5.1.1) but I've found that being too open created a lot of bad blood. I had some guy tee-off on my in emails because while I answered his question, he didn't like the "tone" of my reply. So after that, I've pretty much ignored tweets or emails asking about anything to do with updates (no matter who you were as I didn't want to play favorites). Please don't take this as an insult. I just didn't want to get any more hate mail. You live and learn.

    But I did want to say, rest assured the update will be big, totally worth it, and 100% totally free to anyone that has already purchased Jaku.
    Last edited by Lokheed; 05-31-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: typo

  12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    143voltron (05-31-2012), akrimmer (05-31-2012), bankai44 (05-31-2012), bjbinc (05-31-2012), ByteArt (05-31-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-31-2012), Dalvar3 (05-31-2012), DudiLankri (06-02-2012), evo0o (05-31-2012), harget (05-31-2012), pece1976 (05-31-2012), SamuRaiJack94 (05-31-2012), satointl (05-31-2012), sickchris714 (05-31-2012), Supremesan (05-31-2012), Zooropalg (05-31-2012)

  13. #6430
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Nice! That article was exciting, can't wait for iOS 6 Hope to see the update soon!

    Keep up the great work with Jaku
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  14. #6431
    lmao did that dude really steal icons and sell them as his own? haha who does that...

    anyways *goes back to cave to make icons*

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (05-31-2012)

  16. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    Hey, Everyone! Uh the first thing I want to say is WOW! I'd like to say thanks to William & everyone else who has made this theme what it is today. It is IMHO the best theme on the market today and keeps getting better. I thank all of you because since I first started modding my iPod & iPhone this is exactly the kind of theme I've been looking for. I love the simplicity. Everything it says on William's Jaku Site is the truth. Um I'm sorry if I'm dragging this out; I'm not big on posting and I've been holding all this in for quite some time lol. I hate to say this but I think I'm what you guys call a "lurker". But I don't mean to be which is why I decided to finally say something. Anyway thank you all for your great work and helping me make my iPod & iPhone everything I want it to be. I hope the greatness continues & I can't wait to have my iDevices completely "Jakufied". Thank you all again.
    Welcome! Post more if you ever want

    I think lurker sort of does have a negative connotation to it but it doesn't need to, you're just a silent supporter

    And we also love seeing how people use jaku so please post a screen shot if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Hey guys, a little update on what's going on and where Jaku is headed (in case some people don't follow me on Twitter or missed it): Jaku: Looking to the Future

    I know there isn't much there for news on what the next big version of Jaku will hold (that is outside the maintenance release to fully support iOS 5.1.1) but I've found that being too open created a lot of bad blood. I had some guy tee-off on my in emails because while I answered his question, he didn't like the "tone" of my reply. So after that, I've pretty much ignored tweets or emails asking about anything to do with updates (no matter who you were as I didn't want to play favorites). Please don't take this as an insult. I just didn't want to get any more hate mail. You live and learn.

    But I did want to say, rest assured the update will be big, totally worth it, and 100% totally free to anyone that has already purchased Jaku.
    Exciting news to me! We are really grateful for all the support you still show. Its incredible, and for 3 bucks..? Jeez! My lunch today cost double that and the cook isn't still bringing me more food

    Thanks man
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 05-31-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  17. #6433
    ^ word


    Well that dude replied to my email already. A nice surprise. It appears he will voluntarily remove the pack.




    I told him to make sure to remove from Google play as well

    His second reply...turns out to be a decent dude:


    Last edited by bjbinc; 05-31-2012 at 02:26 AM.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (05-31-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-31-2012), jadaki (05-31-2012), Lokheed (05-31-2012), mdot (05-31-2012), satointl (05-31-2012), Supremesan (05-31-2012)

  19. #6434
    Sometimes they're just unaware of the actual situation.

  20. #6435
    Green Apple vasyndrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dungannon UK / Bytom Poland
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Any one could tell me what is wrong with folders background overlay?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338465270.968642.jpg

    Btw I use springtomize for icons layout and hiding icons/folders names.

  21. #6436
    Ahh, I've been so busy lately guys. I have a lot of catching up to do

    Glad to see things are still going, and people are still stealing icons (haha, punks), can't wait for 1.5

    Last edited by mdot; 05-31-2012 at 07:43 AM.

  22. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Ahh, I've been so busy lately guys. I have a lot of catching up to do

    Glad to see things are still going, and people are still stealing icons (haha, punks), can't wait for 1.5

    Who is this mdot fellow?

  23. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Hey guys, a little update on what's going on and where Jaku is headed (in case some people don't follow me on Twitter or missed it): Jaku: Looking to the Future

    I know there isn't much there for news on what the next big version of Jaku will hold (that is outside the maintenance release to fully support iOS 5.1.1) but I've found that being too open created a lot of bad blood. I had some guy tee-off on my in emails because while I answered his question, he didn't like the "tone" of my reply. So after that, I've pretty much ignored tweets or emails asking about anything to do with updates (no matter who you were as I didn't want to play favorites). Please don't take this as an insult. I just didn't want to get any more hate mail. You live and learn.

    But I did want to say, rest assured the update will be big, totally worth it, and 100% totally free to anyone that has already purchased Jaku.
    If people ever honestly have to get an attitude from a theme on cydia. They have serious issues.

  24. #6439
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Who is this mdot fellow?
    I believe I used to know someone named that, but he disappeared what seems like years ago.

  25. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by vasyndrom View Post
    Any one could tell me what is wrong with folders background overlay?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338465270.968642.jpg

    Btw I use springtomize for icons layout and hiding icons/folders names.
    Looks like you are using Iconoclasm as well. I believe the issue is that your Iconoclasm layout has the icon spacing too close together so you are getting a ghosting effect of the icons from the other rows. I had the same issue with one of the layout I made. After increasing the spacing slightly, it went away.

Page 322 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312320321322323324 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •