+ Reply
Page 315 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305313314315316317 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 29979

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by apnottingham19 Just got theme off Cydia and I don't fancy going through 314 pages so thought I'd ask... I'll Keep it as it is. As bjbinc mentioned,
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    Just got theme off Cydia and I don't fancy going through 314 pages so thought I'd ask... I'll Keep it as it is.
    As bjbinc mentioned, there is a repo you can search for the icons you need for the non-themed icons. But after reading your response to my reply; I'm not sure if you understood what I was stating. I was simply suggesting to use the Search function to locate those individual members who have asked your same question about a bundled/.zip file of all the icons and check with those people and see if they ended up downloading/zipping them all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (05-30-2012), P0R7ER (05-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,739 Times in 1,107 Posts

Thanks... But it's not that i was asking for all the bundles just a few that someone might have put together or shared already.. I'll
    Take a look at the website you have just given thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Check out http://jakurepo.com.

As far as complete bundles go...there are so many alts for each app, that it would make it very impractical. You would still have to search through all those bundle folders to pick which alt you preferred, and those bundles can be cryptic.

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    That's precisely why :P
    Yeah, I'm sure.... :-P

Thanks... But it's not that i was asking for all the bundles just a few that someone might have put together or shared already.. I'll
    Take a look at the website you have just given thanks
    No, nobody has. Primarily because we're all such different people. I have almost no need for 98% of the apps the other guys make icons for and as such, my motivation to keep that many icons in one cohesive place is just a crazy thought.
    Then take one guy who updates his old icon and now it's somehow the responsibility of this poor to update an archive he didn't make with a revised icon from the past. Now let's assume someone else wants the older icon.... you see the problem.
    The repo is basically what you want, but with the added feature of a search and you don't have to store a sh!t-ton of icons you don't want or need just to get that one cool one, but you're going to have to do a little footwork to get there...
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-29-2012 at 01:32 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

P0R7ER (05-29-2012)

Thanks

I Understand completely.. No harm
    In asking thanks people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure.... :-P

No, nobody has. Primarily because we're all such different people. I have almost no need for 98% of the apps the other guys make icons for and as such, my motivation to keep that many icons in one cohesive place is just a crazy thought.
    Then take one guy who updates his old icon and now it's somehow the responsibility of this poor to update an archive he didn't make with a revised icon from the past. Now let's assume someone else wants the older icon.... you see the problem.
    The repo is basically what you want, but with the added feature of a search and you don't have to store a sh!t-ton of icons you don't want or need just to get that one cool one, but you're going to have to do a little footwork to get there...

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

I Understand completely.. No harm
    In asking thanks people.
    The jaku website i think will be much help

And if you're ever having a hard time figuring out a specific bundle please post and we will help

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-29-2012), P0R7ER (05-29-2012)

Thanks

Thanks pal I just do it the lazy summerboard way

The jaku website i think will be much help

And if you're ever having a hard time figuring out a specific bundle please post and we will help

Thanks

Thanks pal I just do it the lazy summerboard way
    Aha! Well, Jaku is almost completely a non-Summerboard theme so I think you're probably going to have trouble making that work.
    You're still in the midst of a bunch of helpful blokes though. One of us is usually pretty sure to help out with things when we can.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (05-29-2012), Lokheed (05-29-2012), P0R7ER (05-29-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanted to let the community know that there is a new siri port out called Ac!d that is for 5.1 and 5.1.1. It's super stable and runs beautifully! Not having spire was stopping me from updating (and I refuse to use spite!!!) and jail breaking on absinthe 2.0.1, but now I was able to. If anybody is interested on me. It's a private beta repo. Actually I think he's posting it on twitter now but i had to actually contact the guy to get the repo.
    Last edited by PoEtikly; 05-29-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks

Speaking of helpful, and off-topic, however I learned of this tweak here so you guys are my only source.
    I have been using Forecast for a few days now, based on the recommendation of someone here, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is me or the tweak.
    When I get alerts that I don't acknowledge at first, like say overnight or while I'm in a meeting, they stack up as usual but they go to directly under the status bar covering the tweak.
    Did I do that f*cking around with UIImages or is that an actual bug in the tweak?

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    I just wanted to let the community know that there is a new siri port out called Ac!d that is for 5.1 and 5.1.1. It's super stable and runs beautifully! Not having spite was stopping me from updating and jail breaking on absinthe 2.0.1, but now I was able to. If anybody is interested on me. It's a private beta repo. Actually I think he's posting it on twitter now but i had to actually contact the guy to get the repo.
    BassamKassem's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com ?

Thanks

Speaking of helpful, and off-topic, however I learned of this tweak here so you guys are my only source.
    I have been using Forecast for a few days now, based on the recommendation of someone here, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is me or the tweak.
    When I get alerts that I don't acknowledge at first, like say overnight or while I'm in a meeting, they stack up as usual but they go to directly under the status bar covering the tweak.
    Did I do that f*cking around with UIImages or is that an actual bug in the tweak?

BassamKassem's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com ?
    GRRR! And of course I thought I was on something rare! thanks chaotic. He told me yesterday he was just having beta testers. What a bunch crap, lol!

Thanks

GRRR! And of course I thought I was on something rare! thanks chaotic. He told me yesterday he was just having beta testers. What a bunch crap, lol!
    Nothing like that, my Google-Fu is just crazy strong. I research almost daily so I'm pretty good at finding things. Don't take it to him lol...

Thanks

Nothing like that, my Google-Fu is just crazy strong. I research almost daily so I'm pretty good at finding things. Don't take it to him lol...
    I was just kidding bro. Are you using it? It's really nice. It's weird though. It still adds spire to your settings so I guess he just did what Grant refused to do and updated spire.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

My Current Jaku setup:

Go HERE to see more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Where is the download link for this? I didn't see it anywhere on the deviant page. Do I need to view from a pc?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Where is the download link for this? I didn't see it anywhere on the deviant page. Do I need to view from a pc?
    if you open the menu on the deviantart mobile page...there should be a link allowing you to view the desktop version of the site...then you can download

Thanks

I was just kidding bro. Are you using it? It's really nice. It's weird though. It still adds spire to your settings so I guess he just did what Grant refused to do and updated spire.
    I'm not, and I won't. I rely too heavily on my phone to be futzing around with stuff like this. Once I replace my iPhone 4 I will probably get crazy, but for now I have to keep it simple.

Thanks

My Current Jaku setup:

Go HERE to see more

Where did u get those SBBadges ? the bubbles i mean ! i have been searching for those..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Thanks

Been using Forecast for a while and have not seen that though I don't remember having several stack up with the latest version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    if you open the menu on the deviantart mobile page...there should be a link allowing you to view the desktop version of the site...then you can download
    Got it! Thanks bro

Thanks

Oh my God... He's finally done it.

chaoticbuddhist on deviantART

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (05-30-2012)