Page 306 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296304305306307308 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 30056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #6101
    Requested wall


    To remove gradient put this into themes via ifile and select above jaku http://db.tt/O9Rf7T11

    The 2x2 layout is an extra tweak which comes with the theme inpulse.

  2. #6102

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod94 For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (05-26-2012), nealh (05-26-2012)

  4. #6103
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    When will Jaku version 1.5 be release?

    Edit: fixed my Jaku theme and its running great! BEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :B
    I spoke with Will about it. He said there's a blog entry coming soon. There is still much work to be done on 1.5.

  5. #6104
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can I request the boxcar app?

    My current setup
    I was working on this request for Toolysenegal; he wanted a dark/black version. And then I went ahead and made another version that wasn't so dark...lol:


    Boxcar


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    1jono (05-26-2012), Alfroggy (06-21-2012), bjbinc (05-26-2012)

  7. #6105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany, Dortmund
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 267 Times in 72 Posts

    I don't know is there one of it...?!?

    I made it quick with PS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

  8. #6106
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I was working on this request for Toolysenegal; he wanted a dark/black version. And then I went ahead and made another version that wasn't so dark...lol:


    Boxcar

    Wow! Well I'm done working in one, that's for sure.
    Nice work sir.

  9. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Back in da game!
    How do you make the folder work like that mine is jacked up I replaced the 4 with the 2

  10. #6108
    Could anyone (with the necessary skills which I haven't got!) please make these iPhone 4 wallpapers into iPad 3 size (2048x2048)?
    Is this okay or do I need permission to ask for this as the wallpapers are from genso84 tumblr?
    Someone on another foprum attempted to make a Jaku wallpaper but it was like the grain effect had just been enlarged which didn't look that great.Is it possible to keep the grain effect the same size as in the original wallpaper?
    Thanks very much.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iws0jhj7tx...Grain%2001.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv56zm198gq86iw/Jaku%2001.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1fnm9hzk3uqbwj/Jaku%2004.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtcu1auou2emb8k/Jaku%2008.png

  11. #6109
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Lockscreen is almost complete. I need to do something about the slider, but I don't know what yet....



    Quote Originally Posted by jono-hales View Post
    Could anyone (with the necessary skills which I haven't got!) please make these iPhone 4 wallpapers into iPad 3 size (2048x2048)?
    Is this okay or do I need permission to ask for this as the wallpapers are from genso84 tumblr?
    Someone on another foprum attempted to make a Jaku wallpaper but it was like the grain effect had just been enlarged which didn't look that great.Is it possible to keep the grain effect the same size as in the original wallpaper?
    Thanks very much.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iws0jhj7tx...Grain%2001.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv56zm198gq86iw/Jaku%2001.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1fnm9hzk3uqbwj/Jaku%2004.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtcu1auou2emb8k/Jaku%2008.png
    Oh I'm sure it's fine, but just upsizing these might leave you dissatisfied. Perhaps Genso could be persuaded into rendering something at the proper resolution for you instead?

    Well ****.... I used Springtomize to hide my slider knob, and now I can't unlock my phone...
    WTF??!?
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-26-2012 at 09:01 AM.

  12. #6110
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post


    Can you share that Wall i found the fabric background but would like to use the Wood & the icon layout i used both my 3x3 and don't look as good as yours TIA

  13. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well ****.... I used Springtomize to hide my slider knob, and now I can't unlock my phone...
    WTF??!?
    I had the same problem, luckily I was smart enough to make an activator gesture to unlock my iPod for situations like that, hope you will find a solution

  14. #6112
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I had the same problem, luckily I was smart enough to make an activator gesture to unlock my iPod for situations like that, hope you will find a solution
    Camera slider. I slid the screen up, went to camera roll and hit Home. Then I put the knob back.

  15. #6113
    since i am on 5.1.1 i have the problem withe the appsore icons like on the screenshot
    how can i fix it?
    -img0002eo02341ajn.png

    and can somebody make please a juku switchy app closer icon?
    with using this:
    Name:  ClearAppsIcon.png
Views: 1039
Size:  17.6 KB
    but without the glow?
    Last edited by der_sascha; 05-26-2012 at 10:14 AM.

  16. #6114
    Another one!

  17. #6115
    ^ mind you share it ? (or is it on your blog, I'll take a look)

    Btw, anyone know the bundle name and icon name for MobileTerminal ? I tried com.googlecode.mobileterminal and Icon.png, [email protected] but it didn't replace the icon...

    And, does anybody have read something about iFile and ios 5.1.1 ? mine still doesn't work...

  18. #6116
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Awesome bro
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  19. #6117
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out? I've asked in the past so I'm sorry to ask again, but can somebody please make me an icon for (EA) Fight Night (Champion) and MotionX GPS Drive? Please!

    Also has anybody posted a short tutorial for C&P Icon creation for Jaku (with the template)? The one in the theme doesn't give me much help. I am a complete beginner with PS. I think once I learn how to copy and paste I'll then be able to mess around with it and make some much better icons. If nobody has can somebody please make one and post it. I will be incredibly grateful. I want to be able to contribute to this theme instead of always asking people for stuff. Thanks guys

  20. #6118
    ^ I've read your mail but forgot to answer back sorry. i'll give a go in the evening (3-4 hours in my country).

  21. #6119
    Finally...denim wall..whew..


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (05-26-2012)

  23. #6120
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    ^ I've read your mail but forgot to answer back sorry. i'll give a go in the evening (3-4 hours in my country).
    Thanks bro. Would you be able to email me a little step by step tutorial for copy and pasting using the Jaku templates? As you already know I've never used PS before so I have no clue where to begin except opening the template in ps. I tried going to file/place but it never comes out right. Do I need to take that image and then change the canvas to 118x118 (for Cydia) and place it? But then I get a weird back shadow and the bevel looks weird

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Finally...denim wall..whew..

    Lmfao, you should just share every wall you showoff because you know everybody wants your walls lol

Page 306 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296304305306307308 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •