Page 303 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293301302303304305 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 30288

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I think Rocky Racoon is only if you are already on 5.1.1 tethered. I would (and did) use Absinthe 2.0 if you are not already on 5.1.1.
    Absinthe 2.0 ONLY works on 5.1.1 so you're going to have to restore anyway. I guess my answer should have been if you're not on 5.1.1 yet, go Absinthe 2.0. Otherwise, Redsn0w + Rocky worked beautifully, but I was tethered this whole time so it was a different situation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Absinthe 2.0 ONLY works on 5.1.1 so you're going to have to restore anyway. I guess my answer should have been if you're not on 5.1.1 yet, go Absinthe 2.0. Otherwise, Redsn0w + Rocky worked beautifully, but I was tethered this whole time so it was a different situation for me.
    Saying the same thing...just in different ways.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-25-2012)

FYI guys, I've just turned PMs off on my account. I've been getting the usual requests but I've also been getting hit A LOT from people I have never seen in this group. Brand new accounts just BEGGING to be walked through every step of everything.

I'm willing to help, but I'm not doing all the work for anyone except myself.

Again, I'm willing to help but seriously lurkers, ask here. If I can't help, someone else will.
    LOL , I'm probably one of those people.
    I know I've been asking a lot of questions, I really didn't get into theming the phone until I got my 4s.
    So if I annoyed u sorry.
    And since I'm at work during the day, I got to ask this questions when everybody is here. cuz during the night nobody is around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    LOL , I'm probably one of those people.
    I know I've been asking a lot of questions, I really didn't get into theming the phone until I got my 4s.
    So if I annoyed u sorry.
    And since I'm at work during the day, I got to ask this questions when everybody is here. cuz during the night nobody is around.
    Did you not get my answer? I replied to you here... I thought I did anyway... Yours was in there, but you're not the cause.
    I mean, this clown wanted me to walk them through everything, from installing Photoshop to how to use it to how to make Jaku icons.
    Not. My. Job.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

143voltron (05-25-2012), JimboHurt (05-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    My current lockscreen

how did you get the sparrow app ( or any app rather ) on the lockscreen with the badge

Did you not get my answer? I replied to you here... I thought I did anyway... Yours was in there, but you're not the cause.
    I mean, this clown wanted me to walk them through everything, from installing Photoshop to how to use it to how to make Jaku icons.
    Not. My. Job.
    Yeah people, it's not his job. He's a doctor for crying out loud...or at least he plays one on MMi...lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Yeah people, it's not his job. He's a doctor for crying out loud...or at least he plays one on MMi...lol
    Doctor Pirate Monkey Ninja, to be exact.... It's nice having a friend who is a mod and will make little changes like that for me.

Actually, my job is Systems Engineer by day and musician by night. I'm a hobbyist at best where this stuff is concerned. I've always found PMs rude. Not too sure why though.

Not. My. Job.
    U have answered all my questions and gone far beyond to explain it. and I really appreciate the help. It seems that you are a knowledgable person so don't stop helping please. well at least don't stop helping me

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Dashboard icon update (clipping mask):

-icon-2x.png

boxcar_alt:

-boxcar_alt.png

Thank you bankai44 & bjbinc for the work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (05-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    U have answered all my questions and gone far beyond to explain it. and I really appreciate the help. It seems that you are a knowledgable person so don't stop helping please. well at least don't stop helping me
    Oh I have NO intention of stopping helping people, I just choose to do it here in full view. I know lurkers won't always speak up but they always appreciate answers. I guess I want to help everyone at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Dashboard icon update (clipping mask):

-icon-2x.png

boxcar_alt:

-boxcar_alt.png

Thank you bankai44 & bjbinc for the work.
    Fixed...

Doctor Pirate Monkey Ninja, to be exact.... It's nice having a friend who is a mod and will make little changes like that for me.

Actually, my job is Systems Engineer by day and musician by night. I'm a hobbyist at best where this stuff is concerned. I've always found PMs rude. Not too sure why though.

In my job I interact with System Engineers ever so often...good to know another one! So your Mod friend, can he hook me up and fix my name to display Bankai44 instead of bankai44 (yes I'm that kind of person...lmao).
    Last edited by bankai44; 05-25-2012 at 01:23 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

jadaki (05-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Fixed...

In my job I interact with System Engineers ever so often...good to know another one! So your Mod friend, can he hook me up and fix my name to display Bankai44 instead of bankai44 (yes I'm that kind of person...lmao).
    So does that make you a Project Manager or a Sales rep?

I'll ask him. I can't guarantee he'll do it, but you never know.

So does that make you a Project Manager or a Sales rep?

I'll ask him. I can't guarantee he'll do it, but you never know.
    lol...nah. I'm in the IT field as well, just one of the mere peons...

Thanks

Folks, before updating, any potential issue of installing Jaku on iOS 5.1.1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, before updating, any potential issue of installing Jaku on iOS 5.1.1?
    Nothing that will ruin your day. There are a few changes in icon names here and there, but we can certainly walk you through any issues.
    I've been using the tethered JB on 5.1.1 for weeks with Jaku and have had no issues at all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (05-25-2012)

Nothing that will ruin your day. There are a few changes in icon names here and there, but we can certainly walk you through any issues.
    I've been using the tethered JB on 5.1.1 for weeks with Jaku and have had no issues at all.
    Agreed, minor annoyances I would call them. Like the name change of the camera grabber icon on the lockscreen.

Still trying to find the right name/folder location to theme the "4G" status bar icon back to "3G". Anyone know?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (05-25-2012)

Agreed, minor annoyances I would call them. Like the name change of the camera grabber icon on the lockscreen.

Still trying to find the right name/folder location to theme the "4G" status bar icon back to "3G". Anyone know?
    I'm really not sure but try looking for it in system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

Edit:I'm pretty sure it's there.
    Last edited by aransh; 05-25-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks

Ok guys, I am updating to 5.1.1 right now If I have trouble with icon names, I'll shoot the question here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Ok guys, I am updating to 5.1.1 right now If I have trouble with icon names, I'll shoot the question here. Thanks.
    You can also use appinfo

Thanks

Two possibilities. bundles\com.apple.springboard, but also potentially in UIimages. Most likely Springboard. What carrier are you with? It matters.

Page 303 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293301302303304305 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast