+ Reply
Page 297 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287295296297298299 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 29896

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 143voltron It makes a lot of sense bro. thanks But if u dont mind me asking How does ur lockscreen look now? Do u put ur icons
...
  1. #5921
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    It makes a lot of sense bro. thanks
    But if u dont mind me asking
    How does ur lockscreen look now?
    Do u put ur icons in da jaku repo?
    My status bar is not theme, do i have to theme it myself?
    Okay, let's see. My icons are in the Repo, but I don't manage that. BJ and Bankai are in charge of that.
    My status bar is not themed beyond what Jaku does, and I don't really care. It looks like it is in this picture because it's black and so is the sky. Illusion. If I moved ZUI down the list a bit I'd get a different status bar, but I don't want it. Some do, some don't.
    You will have to put in a little work though. It's not difficult by any means, you just have to know what the filename is, and I don't off the top of my head, but I can find out for you.
    Ten bucks says someone will answer this before I leave work though.
    In case is comes up, my carrier is the logo for The Calgary Flames. I'm a hockey guy.....
    My lockscreen currently looks like this:

    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-22-2012 at 04:53 PM.

  2. #5922
    iPhoneaholic 143voltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    I am sorry if i am askin too man question but i have to learn right lol
    So whats in ur jaku status? For some reason i thiught it was ur status bar

  3. #5923
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    I am sorry if i am askin too man question but i have to learn right lol
    So whats in ur jaku status? For some reason i thiught it was ur status bar
    As I detailed above: "Jaku Status - This is something I put together to change the UI Activity Indicator."

    I have a little blinking blue LED instead of the whirly-gig that shows the phone is waiting. That mod is under this theme, and it's the only thing under this theme.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    143voltron (05-22-2012)

  5. #5924
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Just because I've been toying with it, I think I've decided on my lockscreen for awhile.
    My springboard hasn't changed in awhile; you guys know what it looks like.



    You able to share that battery?

  6. #5925
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    You able to share that battery?
    It's part of ZUI. I can upload it when I get home but I bet you can find it pretty easily.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...more-free.html

  7. #5926
    iPhoneaholic 143voltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    As I detailed above: "Jaku Status - This is something I put together to change the UI Activity Indicator."

    I have a little blinking blue LED instead of the whirly-gig that shows the phone is waiting. That mod is under this theme, and it's the only thing under this theme.

    once again thanks for explaining stuff to me. now its time for me to play with it and make it mine lol

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Navigon Alt

    Attachment 585161

    Dre Beats (portions taken from here: deviantART)

    Attachment 585162
    Dre Beats
    this icon is only 100 x 100
    I went to the jaku repo to resize it and its not letting me? what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by 143voltron; 05-22-2012 at 05:48 PM.

  8. #5927
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    The clear badge I use you can find here if either of you still wanna try it:

    http://kevins555.deviantart.com/art/...adge-204453598

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    once again thanks for explaining stuff to me. now its time for me to play with it and make it mine lol


    Dre Beats
    this icon is only 100 x 100
    I went to the jaku repo to resize it and its not letting me? what am I doing wrong?
    You may be saving it too early. You need to keep clicking on the icon until it takes you to the actual image.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  9. #5928
    iPhoneaholic 143voltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    485
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    The clear badge I use you can find here if either of you still wanna try it:

    Bubble Badge by ~kevinS555 on deviantART



    You may be saving it too early. You need to keep clicking on the icon until it takes you to the actual image.
    The image is here in this thread, and all i do is save image then ssh into my phone
    And of course rename it

  10. #5929
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    It is in there..iPhone Wallpapers
    sorry, I appreciate, but no, that's not the same..

  11. #5930
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    The image is here in this thread, and all i do is save image then ssh into my phone
    And of course rename it
    click it...the attachment will open the full size image...then save it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (05-22-2012)

  13. #5931
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by humar666 View Post
    sorry, I appreciate, but no, that's not the same..
    It's the same but edited/photoshoped to not have that page dot crease.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    humar666 (05-22-2012)

  15. #5932
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 734 Times in 325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    It's the same but edited/photoshoped to not have that page dot crease.
    Bjbinc posted that mod of the wallpaper awhile back. Here you go:

    http://db.tt/CP3bQO4E

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (05-22-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-22-2012), humar666 (05-22-2012)

  17. #5933
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    I would like to humbly request an icon. I am incredibly grateful to anyone who is willing to spend any time at all on this.

    The app is called Meme Factory.

    Its the best app ever :P It's for making your own memes and it literally has ever meme.

    This is the icon artwork:


    And this is the loading screen (maybe could be useful) :


    Thank so much if anyone takes this up.

  18. #5934
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I would like to humbly request an icon. I am incredibly grateful to anyone who is willing to spend any time at all on this.

    The app is called Meme Factory.

    Its the best app ever :P It's for making your own memes and it literally has ever meme.

    This is the icon artwork:


    And this is the loading screen (maybe could be useful) :


    Thank so much if anyone takes this up.
    Oh Hell yes.... I'm in.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (05-22-2012)

  20. #5935
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Oh Hell yes.... I'm in.
    Woot woot!
    You sir, are the man.

  21. #5936
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It's part of ZUI. I can upload it when I get home but I bet you can find it pretty easily.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...more-free.html
    If you don't mind uploading just the battery that'd be great

  22. #5937
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jzago View Post
    Can you share please the wallpaper of your springboard?
    Thank you.
    Here ya go. http://db.tt/hL9P8Pq2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    can you share me the lockscreen status bar pic? mine doesnt combined with the clock bar..
    I created/modified the lockscreen and the statusbar to be the same colour/transparency so it looks like there is no statusbar on the lockscreen WITHOUT having a completely transparent statusbar, which always looks crap in the apps that use the 'Translucent_Base' statusbar (eg Photos).. It's like magic huh!

    Edit - I've replied to your PMs with a link to the theme(s).
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 05-22-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  23. #5938

  24. #5939
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    If you don't mind uploading just the battery that'd be great
    Here ya go... I downloaded the entire theme a while back just for the app icon shadow on the springboard (and for a bit of a look around I guess).. I've just bundled up the battery files for you here... http://db.tt/Iw3YOlr0

    I like the Jaku battery theme on MTF myself!



    edit - and a screenshot of the Jaku battery with my new LS notification thingo.. http://db.tt/GKTljcQe
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 05-22-2012 at 10:47 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (05-22-2012)

  26. #5940
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Here ya go... I downloaded the entire theme a while back just for the app icon shadow on the springboard (and for a bit of a look around I guess).. I've just bundled up the battery files for you here... http://db.tt/Iw3YOlr0

    I like the Jaku battery theme on MTF myself!


    edit - and a screenshot of the Jaku battery with my new LS notification thingo.. http://db.tt/GKTljcQe
    Woah, how did you change the way the sms icon looks on notifications? I've been trying to figure that out for so long...

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts