Page 295 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285293294295296297 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Just because I've been toying with it, I think I've decided on my lockscreen for awhile.
    My springboard hasn't changed in awhile; you guys know what it looks like.

have u noticed any difference in battery with that weather tweak ?

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    Oh ok, hope that one works
    Text pictures is not for making images to text, it's for arranging text to look like images

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Oh snap!!

EDIT: :'( it only works for me if I do the 'hide bottom bar' option but that defeats the purpose. When I don't have that on then it doesn't work and still taps to unlock. Oh well
    What I did was take a screenshot and then unchecked the LS in WB and just used GravityLockScreen. I then turned off bottom bar and used a blank space for custom slide label in Springtomize. It works nice so far.

I have some with the tap to unlock LS open in my pocket or when place phone in the my car. I really like the slide up feature. Springtomize makes using it easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Text pictures is not for making images to text, it's for arranging text to look like images
    It also has images, look at the symbols tab.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    It also has images, look at the symbols tab.
    But I want to use my own image, how do I add it?

Hi all, just purchase this theme and its looking great.
    Just some of my icons is not themed: Springtomize2 and 3gunrestrictor?

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    Hi all, just purchase this theme and its looking great.
    Just some of my icons is not themed: Springtomize2 and 3gunrestrictor?
    Because it dosen't come with the theme, go to www.jakurepo.com/? And search for the icons you want and add it manually (you will need appinfo for this)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

143voltron (05-22-2012)

Thanks, I've also sent you a pm got another question

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    have u noticed any difference in battery with that weather tweak ?
    It's tough to tell now. My new job has me using my phone more heavily than before but I haven't noticed anything too dramatic.
    I'm sure there probably is but I have my phone plugged in whenever I'm at my desk so I can't get a real solid feel anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (05-22-2012)

Since we do homescreen shots sometimes, here's me today.

Do you mind sharing your bitesms icon. I've looked under the repository and I couldn't find it?

Do you mind sharing your bitesms icon. I've looked under the repository and I couldn't find it?
    Because it's not made for bitesms, search for messages or SMS

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

143voltron (05-22-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-22-2012)

You just have to search for sms....

Jaku Community Icons

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

143voltron (05-22-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-22-2012)

Can you share please the wallpaper of your springboard?
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Nice!
    Funnily enough I use Iconoclasm to put MORE icons on the screen at once

Springboard..

Inside a folder..

Lock..

Im so missing Jaku ! but with untethered around the corner I will wait, just a few more days on Stock !! lol I could do tethered but I'd have to restore before JBing untehtered, unless they release something like "Corona" back when 5.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Mission Control, Notification Center, Lock Screen, Dialer, Keypad, Buttons, Sliders, Statusbar icons, SBSettings and UISettings themes, Wallpapers, Open Notifier theme, and over 225 originally designed icons. "Just icons" is like saying, "Hey, that Ferrari over there, it's just a car right?"

I just purchased this theme it seems that the only theme themed are my icons.
    In winterboard, i have at the bottom is jaku check and right on top i have jaku ios 5.1?
    am I doing something wrong?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    You just have to search for sms....

Jaku Community Icons
    I think I'll just let you answer all my questions. You do a better job at it and nobody gets mad. :-)

Thank you again.

You know the deal already. JakuCity is the other thing to search for. You'll find it on Google. Multiple versions of this, and a beautiful assortment of phone icons as well. Worth a download for sure.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Bellow you can find my configuration

I have a request. Can you take a screenshot of the lockscreen using that wallpaper but without those weather tweaks ? I was looking for someone using a simplified "crystal clear" with a transparent sliding bar, lockscreen just like that for preview screenshots .

Look in the Jaku bundles folder for iMAME. There are several.

"paid version" sounds suspect, by the way. I know you didn't mean it that way, but the quotes imply sarcasm. Like quotation fingers around something "really important"...

edit:
    So let me take a portion of this back. iMAME is the bundle name and it IS this icon, mostly. I looked closer and see this Games folder icon is a rework of the iMAME icon. I'm afraid I don't know who made it. I remember seeing it posted though, but sadly it's not in the repo as near as I can tell.

Perhaps the original artist will post this one again, but maybe the iMAME icon will suffice for now.
    It was me lol, at the very beginning, when I was re discovering the joy of Photoshop :P. I never released it for the repo because it's Lokheed's work for mostly 95% :P and I never thought of asking for his permission.

You know the deal already. JakuCity is the other thing to search for. You'll find it on Google. Multiple versions of this, and a beautiful assortment of phone icons as well. Worth a download for sure.
    FOr a second I wondered what's that JakuCity thing was ... I tought it could be a new special forum/place made for Jaku addicts xD !
    Then I remembered Nim's !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 05-22-2012 at 02:06 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-22-2012)

But I want to use my own image, how do I add it?
    You'll need to simply use winterboard. If you still haven't figured it out then let me know and I'll link you to an example and you can steal the image names for your own image
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    You'll need to simply use winterboard. If you still haven't figured it out then let me know and I'll link you to an example and you can steal the image names for your own image
    Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot
    It looks like i deleted my carrier logo themes once I found zeppelin (i thought I still had them) But no fear, search 'MW3 carrier logo' in cydia and that is for iOS 5 and it will show you the image names
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Page 295 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285293294295296297 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast