Page 291 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281289290291292293 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #5801
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Hmm. I'm sort of digging this as my battery for my lockscreen....
    Improving better and better :P
    May I suggest you to reduce opacity of the bottom shadow on the green part ?

  2. #5802
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Improving better and better :P
    May I suggest you to reduce opacity of the bottom shadow on the green part ?
    It's not mine. I just found it today as part of Zui. I'm actually leaving it as is.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (05-21-2012)

  4. #5803
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Thanks

    Hum maybe, let's try !
    Here is it with the text boosted by 2pt, works much better as tested on my device

    -cassette_notext-copy.png

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    harget (05-21-2012)

  6. #5804
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Improving better and better :P
    May I suggest you to reduce opacity of the bottom shadow on the green part ?
    Of course, that hasn't stopped me from thinking about a bamboo looking battery meter to be truly Asian influenced.

  7. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    Here is it with the text boosted by 2pt, works much better as tested on my device

    -cassette_notext-copy.png
    Looks better thanks a lot bro, this icon rocks !!

    So here's my setup for today (and a while).

    -n0kow.jpg -agoek.jpg

    If you guys have any sugestions for any icon I could change to makes my sb more sexy let me know
    Last edited by harget; 05-21-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (05-21-2012)

  9. #5806
    I have decided to start using GIMP and i'm starting to get a hang of it.
    I was going to take the photos icon out of my iPod so i could try to edit it and put one of my real photos of family in it.
    But when i drag it off of WinSCP to my desktop it is just a little x. No image.

    But the crazy thing is is that i can easily drag off icons i added myself from the repo and that works. Also, i drag photos out of DCIM all the time! But when it is a default Jaku icon it doesn't work! I can't figure out why. I tested it even. Inside my mobileslideshow bundle i have the orig jaku icon and one from the repo. When i take the repo one and drag to my desktop it opens fine. But when i do it with the orig jaku icon it won't open.

    Any ideas? I have no skills with GIMP really but i wanted to try to do something fun for my own personal use.

    Any comments would be appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Looks better thanks a lot bro, this icon rocks !!

    So here's my setup for today (and a while).

    -n0kow.jpg -agoek.jpg

    If you guys have any sugestions for any icon I could change to makes my sb more sexy let me know
    Lookin classy bro! Me likey! No suggestions i don't think.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    harget (05-21-2012)

  11. #5807
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I have decided to start using GIMP and i'm starting to get a hang of it.
    I was going to take the photos icon out of my iPod so i could try to edit it and put one of my real photos of family in it.
    But when i drag it off of WinSCP to my desktop it is just a little x. No image.

    But the crazy thing is is that i can easily drag off icons i added myself from the repo and that works. Also, i drag photos out of DCIM all the time! But when it is a default Jaku icon it doesn't work! I can't figure out why. I tested it even. Inside my mobileslideshow bundle i have the orig jaku icon and one from the repo. When i take the repo one and drag to my desktop it opens fine. But when i do it with the orig jaku icon it won't open.

    Any ideas? I have no skills with GIMP really but i wanted to try to do something fun for my own personal use.

    Any comments would be appreciated
    Yep, you need to un-smoosh them. Straight off the phone they're optimized for the phone so they will not display in Windows.
    I use iFile for one-offs, but there is a much better tool for working on many at once. Which OS are you using?

    Oddly, I'm a Mac user and I can't remember what it's called under Mac OS, but I think Total Commander under Windows will do what you need. I'll keep researching.

    edit:
    Under OS X, http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/29611/iphonepngapp
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (05-21-2012)

  13. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Looks better thanks a lot bro, this icon rocks !!

    So here's my setup for today (and a while).

    -n0kow.jpg -agoek.jpg

    If you guys have any sugestions for any icon I could change to makes my sb more sexy let me know

    very cool setup !! Like it a lot

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

    harget (05-21-2012)

  15. #5809
    Does anybody know if this THEME is going to work on the new retina iPad when released? Or is there going to be some "iPad only" version released or needed?

    I want this baby on my iPad when that JB is released in the coming days.
    Last edited by bobright; 05-21-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  16. #5810
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Does anybody know if this THEME is going to work on the new retina iPad when released? Or is there going to be some "iPad only" version released?

    I want this baby on my iPad when that JB is released in the coming days.
    No. It's not. Will covered this in the FAQ and on his website. It's probably going to happen eventually, but aside from some hobbyists there is no official Jaku port for the iPad at all.

  17. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Yep, you need to un-smoosh them. Straight off the phone they're optimized for the phone so they will not display in Windows.
    I use iFile for one-offs, but there is a much better tool for working on many at once. Which OS are you using?

    Oddly, I'm a Mac user and I can't remember what it's called under Mac OS, but I think Total Commander under Windows will do what you need. I'll keep researching.

    edit:
    Under OS X, Download iPhonePNGApp for Mac - Show/fix png image resources inside an iPhone application. MacUpdate.com
    Youre the man. Thank you sir.

    How do i do it in iFile? Because it will only me a one at a time thing

  18. #5812
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Youre the man. Thank you sir.

    How do i do it in iFile? Because it will only me a one at a time thing
    Well, that's what I mean by one-offs. I almost never need an entire subfolder... I haven't actually had to grab multiple files at once. Probably something on your PC/Mac is going to be the best bet for a large number of files.

  19. #5813
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    My current setup, I've tried iconoclasm etc, but can't get used to having fewer icons on the home screen.

    Nothing outrageously dramatic, but just how I like it

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img0498q.png  

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    humar666 (05-22-2012)

  21. #5814
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    My current setup, I've tried iconoclasm etc, but can't get used to having fewer icons on the home screen.

    Nothing outrageously dramatic, but just how I like it
    I'm totally with you on the number of icons. I have gotten way to accustomed to having all my icons visible. I need them.

  22. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Lookin classy bro! Me likey! No suggestions i don't think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    very cool setup !! Like it a lot
    Thanks guys

  23. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well, that's what I mean by one-offs. I almost never need an entire subfolder... I haven't actually had to grab multiple files at once. Probably something on your PC/Mac is going to be the best bet for a large number of files.
    I mean that it will only be a one at a time thing when i do it! I don't need entire folders either. So i want to use ifile
    But no worries i figured out that if i save them to camera roll and then take them from DCIM that they are de-smooshed :P
    Thanks for your help

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    My current setup, I've tried iconoclasm etc, but can't get used to having fewer icons on the home screen.

    Nothing outrageously dramatic, but just how I like it

    Looking good! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 05-21-2012 at 05:25 PM.

  24. #5817
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I mean that it will only be a one at a time thing when i do it! I don't need entire folders either. So i want to use ifile
    But no worries i figured out that if i save them to camera roll and then take them from DCIM that they are de-smooshed :P
    Thanks for your help


    Ah, then open the image with Image Viewer and save it to your camera roll.
    Looking good! Thanks for sharing
    Ah, I see you got it. I'll snip my reply then since it's redundant.

  25. #5818
    This is a Pages icon ( a facebook pages app that just got released ) ! i thought this 1 looks nice while i was messing around with photoshop

    -pagesicon.png
    Last edited by SamuRaiJack94; 05-21-2012 at 05:53 PM.

  26. #5819
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Of course, that hasn't stopped me from thinking about a bamboo looking battery meter to be truly Asian influenced.
    hmm ... Can you be a little more specific on how you want it to be sir ?

  27. #5820
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    My SB today, loving Jaku
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1337641569.294952.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1337641595.761292.jpg  

Page 291 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281289290291292293 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •