Page 282 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272280281282283284 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yea just theme it like any other app
    Hey bjbinc love the clean look on your phone and made it similar! one question.. where can i request icons for this theme? it seems im getting people mad when i posted here..

@Kenneth916, you can post requests here, but note that not everyone uses those apps and sometimes artists don't want to just make a copy & paste icon, thus you will need patience to wait for the inspiration to arrive. Also, posting 10-20 requests at one time is just irritating, bit by bit, 1 by 1 should be fine!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Hey bjbinc love the clean look on your phone and made it similar! one question.. where can i request icons for this theme? it seems im getting people mad when i posted here..
    Thanks. I think the problem was how many you requested and didn't really give anyone a chance to make any before you asked again...kinda hurt your chances of getting them filled

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-19-2012)

Thanks. I think the problem was how many you requested and didn't really give anyone a chance to make any before you asked again...kinda hurt your chances of getting them filled
    Okay, im really sorry for that.. should i request again? 5 icons per request should be ok right? haha

pick 2 or 3 of the more popular apps and start there

On another note...here's my current setup...hasn't changed much really. I think this is the longest I've gone without changing lol

Click
    Last edited by bjbinc; 05-19-2012 at 12:22 AM.

pick 2 or 3 of the more popular apps and start there

On another note...here's my current setup...hasn't changed much really. I think this is the longest I've gone without changing lol

Click
    Thats some sick setup.. the foldericon tweak is sweet to make the clean look! alright..

For those i pissed off im sorry.. i'll will just request these icons for now: hope my apology is accept.. forget about the pass )

Cydia app: IAPfree
    com.crazydoraemon.IAPFree
    [email protected]

Frontline Commando
    com.glu.modwarsniper
    [email protected]

Samurai vs Zombies Defense
    com.glu.samuzombie
    [email protected]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenneth916 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (05-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    i know that feeling bro... things like that can really get under the skin. its great to have a fan base that stands by and supports our efforts. thats really the only reason i still press on lol.
    Yep x10. My fan base set up a robust repository and has managed to design hundreds (if not over a thousand) high quality original icons. They also go out of their way to report and curb piracy. Some have even paid multiple times for the theme. I don't really know if I could ever ask for more! If that isn't solidarity, I don't know what is

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (05-19-2012), bjbinc (05-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-19-2012), radioBirdman (05-19-2012)

Figured I share my setup. Keeping it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Thats some sick setup.. the foldericon tweak is sweet to make the clean look! alright..

For those i pissed off im sorry.. i'll will just request these icons for now: hope my apology is accept.. forget about the pass )

Cydia app: IAPfree
    com.crazydoraemon.IAPFree
    [email protected]

Frontline Commando
    com.glu.modwarsniper
    [email protected]

Samurai vs Zombies Defense
    com.glu.samuzombie
    [email protected]
    dude, IAPfree is an illegal crap who steals money from people, don't really think anyone would be willing to do that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Yep x10. My fan base set up a robust repository and has managed to design hundreds (if not over a thousand) high quality original icons. They also go out of their way to report and curb piracy. Some have even paid multiple times for the theme. I don't really know if I could ever ask for more! If that isn't solidarity, I don't know what is
    Congrats on the awesome theme, your work is awesome.

I would love to see you take few requests and kinda of do step by step tutorial on how you make icon. I want to learn and I read and work with all posts that make suggestions on how to work the bevel etc. iGeriya helped me a lot on some basics but I want to understand how you all create cut- outs, create a 3-D look.
    I want to make icons as it can be very rewarding.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post

Figured I share my setup. Keeping it simple.
    Love it! Mind me asking where you got the dock? Cheers :-)
    iPhone 4S 32GB White, iPad (3rd Gen) 64GB WiFi, iPod Touch 3G 32GB, iPod Touch 4G 32GB, iMac 27" 2010 (Core i3)

Twitter: @mattyb1994

@mattyb123: it's from "Sarif" theme on Cydia, it's a paid theme, otherwise I'd have uploaded it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Congrats on the awesome theme, your work is awesome.

I would love to see you take few requests and kinda of do step by step tutorial on how you make icon. I want to learn and I read and work with all posts that make suggestions on how to work the bevel etc. iGeriya helped me a lot on some basics but I want to understand how you all create cut- outs, create a 3-D look.
    I want to make icons as it can be very rewarding.
    Yup I agree also to teach us how to make nice icons.. Can't wait for it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenneth916 For This Useful Post:

nealh (05-19-2012)

No matter how much I try, I can never seem to get that proper cut look of an image on my bevel?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Since we do homescreen shots sometimes, here's me today.

Thanks

Any one willing to do a Twitpic icon?

Well .. thought of sharing mines too

-img_0518.png-img_0519.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Bummer...that hot new job ain't paying enough to get a new one? Lol
    Read again the mini profile sum on the left, my current location doesn't state a First world location, but a third world :P ! A good salary for a happy man here is $250 (400DT) :P ! An iPhone isnt a local product unless I buy a chinese copy at $80 (130DT). An iPhone costs 1550DT (Tunisian Dinar), a rent costs 300DT, the minimum salary (for mst people) is 300DT, something like $200. And another huge event in my private life is coming soon, which requires me to spend thousand and thousand (in euros). And I desperatly need a car to go to work instead of borrowing my mom's. Oh, and I forgot, that old laptop is on his way for his graveyard, I need a new one too. So ... let's say that buying an iPhone today would litteraly make me laugh ... I got other stuffs more important to do first.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 05-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Page 282 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272280281282283284 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast