+ Reply
Page 279 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 29592

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Lokheed is waiting for the next big jailbreak for iOS to release his updates I think.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lokheed is waiting for the next big jailbreak for iOS to release his updates I think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (05-18-2012)

Thanks

No need to worry lok always brings heat with every update including new icons he makes

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    Thought i would share my current setup of Jaku, iMatte v5 HD, Sarif and some of my own mods to each of the themes.
    Attachment 585406Attachment 585402Attachment 585403Attachment 585404Attachment 585405

What do you guys think?
    Looking awesome bro.
    I like your setup

That being said I have 2 suggestions if I may. Firstly, I would try removing dock icon labels, I think it would look better with that dock. And secondly I suggest removing the time from your status bar because it's very repetitive. The time is in your status bar then just a few pixels down there is another time on your widget.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Green Apple
    Thanks

can someone make me a photoshop and microsoft word icons? thank you i dont care if you use the original images.

Thanks

Ticket to Ride Pocket is FREE today, Jaku icon themed

App Shopper: Ticket to Ride Pocket (Games)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahjek For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-18-2012), evo0o (05-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caba1991 View Post
    can someone make me a photoshop and microsoft word icons? thank you i dont care if you use the original images.
    Photoshop:

Jaku for iOS 5-photoshop.png

OK?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

caba1991 (05-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

FolderIcon inspired by the Screen Icon on the repo ...not good in making icons..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kenneth916's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Are you really? Because it seems like you have stepped it up and are now sending PM's requesting these icons. Not gonna get them done any faster. You gave a laundry list of "out there" apps, one of which I KNOW already exists in the Jaku Repo. Even C&P versions of all of these apps would take someone anywhere from 30-50 mins. IMO, even that is too much time to spend for someone who can barely wait that long for a response from a community that is more than willing to help.
    Really sorry cause I was surfing tru the forum and messaged u before seeing someone replied me.. Alright i'll wait.. Just got anxious knowing such cool theme and want to make it perfect. That's all..

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Thanks

could i please request a Facebook Pages Jaku icon (not copy and paste)? Thanks!

Thanks

hi.
    i like the theme very much.
    but it is a pain in the *** to look through all pages for a special icon.
    i also now the jakurepo icon website.
    but download all the icons, put them in the correct folder is a lot of time.
    is there a "big" zip file with all icons inside within there correct folders?
    or is there any idea about an additional cydia package, with all icons inside, which would be maintained by someone?
    thanks a lot.

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit View Post
    hi.
    or is there any idea about an additional cydia package, with all icons inside, which would be maintained by someone?
    thanks a lot.
    No offense but this is a lot of work, would you be willing to do this for the community? This is a lot to ask of somebody, it is tedious and can take time, but if you want your phone to be customized you have to do this for yourself. There have been many people here that supplied very nice icons and a location were to get them, all you have to do is gather them and then bundle them accordingly... seems fair to me.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    No offense but this is a lot of work, would you be willing to do this for the community? This is a lot to ask of somebody, it is tedious and can take time, but if you want your phone to be customized you have to do this for yourself. There have been many people here that supplied very nice icons and a location were to get them, all you have to do is gather them and then bundle them accordingly... seems fair to me.
    +10000

I am amazed at what people request. Here is my advice, quit complaining and do it yourself.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, does anybody know how to have a lockscreen widget yet be able to see the battery (simple black by bjbinc) screen when charging? Everytine I have a LS widget enabled in WB it always stays on the widget (on LS) even while charging.

Thanks

hi.
    thanks a lot.
    if it's a pain in the ***, why would anyone do it for you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-18-2012)

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Hey guys, does anybody know how to have a lockscreen widget yet be able to see the battery (simple black by bjbinc) screen when charging? Everytine I have a LS widget enabled in WB it always stays on the widget (on LS) even while charging.
    You can only choose a battery or a lockscreen to show, a widget will always show over battery, no way around this

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    You can only choose a battery or a lockscreen to show, a widget will always show over battery, no way around this
    I figured. I tried everything I knew which is probably pretty limited compared to some of you guys. Thanks for your reply. Now I can stop trying to figure out a way.

hi.
    thanks a lot.
    Wow! Really? This is exactly why the icon guru's in this community get frustrated and irritated. Do something for yourself. The repo has a search field. If you don't know how to use that then idk what to tell you. Purchase App Info from Cydia. Seriously, it's pretty easy to do these things yourself. Stop being lazy. Most everybody (especially all of the great people who contribute the things they do) here has had to spend time getting this theme where it is. Jaku has made me get photoshop and want to learn how to make icons, etc... So I can contribute. It's only fair. This theme is amazing because these guys have put so much time, effort, and their talent into it so don't be so inconsiderate. The price of the theme doesn't include all these extras that this community offers so I don't understand why you feel so entitled to more than these guys have busted their asses to provide.
    Last edited by PoEtikly; 05-18-2012 at 05:30 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoEtikly For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (05-18-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-18-2012), Lokheed (05-18-2012), nealh (05-18-2012)

Thanks

I don't think it's necessary at this point for any more response to The Spirit's post; if some of you read his post, he actually asked if there was such a thing of icon pack...he wasn't requesting it. Yes, I do see he said to download all he needs and putting them into the right folder would take a lot of time...but that was it. We're a community here supporting one thing in common, Jaku. We all need to treat each other how we would want to be treated if asked a question in a new board; I understand some people ask repeated questions over and over, but most aren't as active as a handful of us are and there is no need to attack them. There are even some with language translation issues and perhaps don't come across with the correct comment they were really trying to express.

This is the second person within a few pages that a few of you guys are responding rude to; as frustrating as it can be sometimes everyone needs to take a deep breath and think over what you're about to respond with. Think, is this person not familiar around here? Does their post really seem like they are demanding something or being rude themselves? Do they deserve a rude reply just because I'm frustrated with their question...?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (05-18-2012), mrmyco (05-18-2012)

Thanks

thanks for all the nice post.
    if you would have looked at my signature you would have seen, that i allready have done this to another theme.
    i made around 500 icons, packed them all within a zip file, everything named correctly.
    because of this i know, that this is very time consuming.
    so shut up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Looking awesome bro.
    I like your setup

That being said I have 2 suggestions if I may. Firstly, I would try removing dock icon labels, I think it would look better with that dock. And secondly I suggest removing the time from your status bar because it's very repetitive. The time is in your status bar then just a few pixels down there is another time on your widget.
    Is there any way i could hide the status bar clock when im on like my home pages but when i go to app show it again cause the only reason i dont hide it is because i like it when im in apps