+ Reply
Page 27 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I should have posted these ages ago. They're really not that great, but if anyone wants them, here they are Rayforce, Colloquy, IM+, Shangaii Lite (or pretty much any mahjongg
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I should have posted these ages ago. They're really not that great, but if anyone wants them, here they are

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-114.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

Rayforce, Colloquy, IM+, Shangaii Lite (or pretty much any mahjongg game, I think), Tetris 2011.
    Modified Delivery icon for Cydia, since I'm using the original disk icon for OpenBackup
    Last edited by Groinchurn; 02-16-2012 at 05:18 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-16-2012), davethepanda (03-28-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), nealh (02-16-2012), ReBourne (02-17-2012), snakeeater01 (02-17-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    I should have posted these ages ago. They're really not that great, but if anyone wants them, here they are

]Attachment 566398

Rayforce, Colloquy, IM+, Shangaii Lite (or pretty much any mahjongg game, I think), Tetris 2011.
    Modified Delivery icon for Cydia, since I'm using the original disk icon for OpenBackup
    Thank you! I've been looking for that Cydia icon ever since I saw it..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 685 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I do such a poor job documenting releases. But I think I had several versions before 1.2. In any case, 1.3.1 was released not even a week ago. The one before that was days. I think the longest I've gone is almost two weeks. The theme hasn't even been out for a month yet (released on Jan 22nd) so I'd say that's a pretty active development cycle! Additionally, I think I've added over 50 high quality icons, SBSettings theme, UISettings theme, additional UI changes, and a ton of other goodies. IntelliScreenX and WeatherInfo coming in 1.3.5.

I am committed to making this one for the ages. (If it's not there already )
    My apologies. I just really like it when the themers give a little info. I am not looking for big updates, the theme is excellent. I personally would like to see a bit UI stuff but that is me. The icon detail is amazing for sure.

I have just bought so many themes and there is initial themer flurry and then dies off with no communication. I guess Iwas spoiled with all the updates so fast.

Keep up the great work. The notification theme so crisp and sharp, great look.

Thanks

Can someone create a cool Grooveshark, Appsgonefree, protube and install 0us icons please?

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

My current setup

Widget : augustborn99
    Wall: Rum
    Found this wallpaper and used it as the lockscreens. Simple. Looks great
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329439411.139264.jpg   Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329439431.257165.jpg  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

stljrd1980 (02-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    My current setup

Nice !!

Thanks

My current setup

That's pretty sweet!

Thanks

Is it to much to ask for a Comics app icon

Thanks

Jaku for iOS 5-comics.png

I don't suppose so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Is it to much to ask for a Comics app icon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (02-16-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Attachment 566433

I don't suppose so.
    Sweet!! Can't thank you enough

Thanks

How do I take the app icons here and replace the ones in the theme itself via iFile? Thanks much in advance.

Thanks

go into var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/Jaku.theme/bundles and then find the bindle (com.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx) for the app icon you want to change. then replace the icon file with your icon file, make sure to name it correctly and make sure it has the ending .png. Also save the original as a backup!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    go into var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/Jaku.theme/bundles and then find the bindle (com.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx) for the app icon you want to change. then replace the icon file with your icon file, make sure to name it correctly and make sure it has the ending .png. Also save the original as a backup!
    Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    My apologies. I just really like it when the themers give a little info. I am not looking for big updates, the theme is excellent. I personally would like to see a bit UI stuff but that is me. The icon detail is amazing for sure.

I have just bought so many themes and there is initial themer flurry and then dies off with no communication. I guess Iwas spoiled with all the updates so fast.

Keep up the great work. The notification theme so crisp and sharp, great look.
    No worries dude. Sorry if I came off harsh. This is my baby. I'm sure you are all probably sick of me talking about how much effort it took, but it really did. Just really care about Jaku and where it goes/what it becomes. Everything has to be perfect or it's just not good enough. That's why the UI comes slowly. I need to vet everything 5x over before it's good enough. The keypad on the phone app took about 8 hours. I redid it 4 times from scratch. Still want to go back and refine some spots. That devotion I bring all over.

As long as people support me and continue to buy it, I will maintain Jaku. It took me almost a year to get here. So I'm not about to book out now trust me. And that's probably why I'm a little defensive when I get a whiff that someone got it and didn't want to pay the measly $3. Totally not saying that was you, just speaking in general. So again, my apologies for coming across like a douche. I really do pour so much love into Jaku, you have no idea

But I'll try to make an effort and be more vocal regarding updates, etc. I'm most active on Twitter and then check these threads for any issues and watch the progress.

And I still gotta get that tutorial out. I know some people are about ready to form a mob!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (02-17-2012)

Thanks

So I'm gonna assume your color theme is teal and black? I think it looks good and perfect too. You do a real good job and I am spoiled at the updates. Appreciate the hard work UI seems all that's left

iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Thanks

can you share?

My current setup

could you share

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

So I'm gonna assume your color theme is teal and black? I think it looks good and perfect too. You do a real good job and I am spoiled at the updates. Appreciate the hard work UI seems all that's left
    Yep. What I would have liked to do is a nice soft white theme. But to do it right, I'd need to rework how iOS itself works. Gotta just make due with what you have. I chose colors that weren't extreme from Apple's own choices. Just trying to keep the same "feel" throughout, even I change something. It's no easy to design around other designers and make it look unified.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Yep. What I would have liked to do is a nice soft white theme. But to do it right, I'd need to rework how iOS itself works. Gotta just make due with what you have. I chose colors that weren't extreme from Apple's own choices. Just trying to keep the same "feel" throughout, even I change something. It's no easy to design around other designers and make it look unified.
    Well don't feel too much pressure lol the black and the real color shows how simple, elegant, and modern the scheme is. And Japanese are simple and elegant and modern that's what I like about it. This theme is obviously most famous for its icons so don't sweat the UI.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, so I've been having a little too much fun... I don't even have half of these but they're on my wishlist, lol

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.pngJaku for iOS 5-home-screen-icon.pngJaku for iOS 5-icon.png

Warp Dash, Armed and Gorgeous, Final Fight, X-Men, DigDug, Human Japanese.
    They're still kinda crap though...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-17-2012), Gabbz83 (02-16-2012)

Thanks

I agree this theme is all about the nice detailed and beautiful icons, what I live most about this theme is that it gives me the feel of the stock UI but taking it to the next level of refinement, if u will. If I wanted what they call, a "complete" theme ,, with a whole different UI and what not, there's tons out there right now. So for me I love the different approach this theme has,, is not to much is just I don't know Perfect. Like I said before, been rocking this theme for to weeks straight and that's a lot to say those who know me knows that I change themes like I change undies and this one is a keeper , I'm very pleased and very happy. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Groinchurn View Post
    Ok, so I've been having a little too much fun... I don't even have half of these but they're on my wishlist, lol

Attachment 566444Attachment 566445Attachment 566446Attachment 566447Attachment 566448Attachment 566449

Warp Dash, Armed and Gorgeous, Final Fight, X-Men, DigDug, Human Japanese.
    They're still kinda crap though...
    Sweet !!! Thanks for the X-men icon !!