Page 267 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257265266267268269 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    I can see its slightly to the right, will take a look at it.



    Set the date back and give it a try, I'm away from my pc so can't test right now
    Yep, now pushed just a bit to the left.

  2. #5322
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Yep, now pushed just a bit to the left.
    Hmm, there has to be a way to center it, maybe changing it from absolute?

  3. #5323
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    Hmm, there has to be a way to center it, maybe changing it from absolute?
    <snipped this because it was stupid>
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (05-11-2012)

  5. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    There is. Photoshop.

    I centered the image using guides at 57pixels horizontally and vertically. The star isn't the center of the image, the film strips are.
    I'm sorry it's not to your liking. I'll let someone else try.
    I think you're commenting on the wrong conversation. He is referring to the calendar date on the calendar icon.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (05-11-2012)

  7. #5325
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I think you're commenting on the wrong conversation. He is referring to the calendar date on the calendar icon.
    You're absolutely right. I've been staring at C code way too long. I've forgotten how to read English.

    Thanks for the nudge.

  8. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You're absolutely right. I've been staring at C code way too long. I've forgotten how to read English.

    Thanks for the nudge.

    English ?? Is that what they make me speak at work? if So, totally hate it

  9. #5327
    Thanks akrimmer and dhudson. Looking good

    And about the absolute, idk. But it's worth it to me because the date is two digits two thirds of the time. I can manage it being a little off from day 1-9 every month
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 05-11-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  10. #5328
    try this
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px; margin:-3px 0px 0px 0px; color:#343434; font-size: 30px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center;</string>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:#0b0b0b; font-weight:bold; padding: 2px 0px 20px 0px; text-shadow: white 0 1px 2px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

  11. #5329
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    try this
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:60px; margin:-3px 0px 0px 0px; color:#343434; font-size: 30px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center;</string>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:#0b0b0b; font-weight:bold; padding: 2px 0px 20px 0px; text-shadow: white 0 1px 2px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I grabbed the relevant strings and dropped it into the plist and resprung, it's still over to the right a little, maybe reducing the font by 2pt?

  12. #5330
    Some more for ya'll - again with the disclosure that I use both Android and iOS so some many not apply:

    -app-bestbuy.png Best Buy
    -app-khanacademy2.png Khan Academy
    -app-slickdeals.png Slickdeals
    -app-titaniumbackup.png Titanium Backup
    -app-verge1.png The Verge 1
    -app-verge2.png The Verge 2
    -app-wolframalpha2.png Wolfram Alpha
    -app-woot.png Woot

  13. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    I grabbed the relevant strings and dropped it into the plist and resprung, it's still over to the right a little, maybe reducing the font by 2pt?
    I think it's an illusion with the number 11...ones always appear a little off to me

  14. #5332
    This is a Facebook icon that i have recently adjusted i combined the beautiful designs made by delta908 ( FB icon ) and mikezebike ( ICS Browser icon ) and got this .. thought of sharing it and here u go !

    -facebookmodified.png

  15. #5333

  16. #5334
    Well yea i tried twice !! but they never been posted ( at least thats what i saw on my screen ) a message always pops up and says wait for the moderator or something and the post doesnt get posted if u know what i mean .. i am really sorry ! i wasnt spamming or anything ..

  17. #5335

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

    1jono (05-12-2012), ByteArt (05-11-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (05-11-2012), snakeeater01 (05-12-2012)

  19. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I think it's an illusion with the number 11...ones always appear a little off to me
    I think you are right.
    While I was going crazy trying to get it exact I decided to look at my sisters stock iPhone and even on hers it looks off.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (05-12-2012)

  21. #5337
    yep...now that it's the 12th...it looks pretty centered on my ipod

  22. #5338
    i have a problem with my 3gs iphone. please~ help me fix it.
    sorry about my English


  23. #5339
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    yep...now that it's the 12th...it looks pretty centered on my ipod
    Yeah, me too. It's down to the kerning and tracking of the type, it varies from from character to character and typeface to typeface. Pretty sure there is no way around it using CSS.

    I posted this yesterday, but noticed a couple of imperfections this morning so here is the amended version, please amend it on jakurepo guys

    -cont.png
    com.apple.MobileAddressBook
    icon@2x
    Last edited by dhodson; 05-12-2012 at 03:53 AM.

  24. #5340

Page 267 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257265266267268269 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •