Page 263 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253261262263264265 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 30249

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Thanks Chaotic!!! That worked perfectly!

Where did you get the status bar battery?

Does anybody know on what page bjbinc posted that dock mask for that heavy reflection in the dock? I've been looking through the thread and I've missed it twice. I really don't want to search a 3rd through 262 pages.
    I belive its on page #182 ?! download links includes the shadow mask.
    Oh and for the battery i guess its the LS batter from ZUI theme ..
    Last edited by SamuRaiJack94; 05-10-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Very nice wall as well thank you 😁
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

xPost Sorry about it !
    Last edited by SamuRaiJack94; 05-11-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Apple UI
    I'm always asking for your walls. Can you share this one too?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Thanks Chaotic!!! That worked perfectly!
    woot! Glad that worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    iOS style walls preview...
    Beautiful. I'm waiting for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Okay, I recognize the ZUI battery, but it looks sexier on your screen for some reason. Tell me about the little barrel lock. Is that for your clock or is that something different? It's damned pretty to be sure.
    And the Tweetbot logo for Zeppelin is classic.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 05-10-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    He's already posted the link on his Twitter page, if you're on Twitter, follow him and RT as well!

https://twitter.com/#!/genso84

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (05-10-2012)

Default dock!?!?!?
    Hi All,

Absolutely loving Jaku, I have to say out've all the themes I've used this by far stands out from the crowd! The attention too detail is just something that cannot be found on any other theme anywhere, and it's clear the designer has put in a lot of effort into each and every aspect of the design. It's also obvious how much this theme is loved due to the sheer amount of posts in this thread! which actually brings me on to my question..

Due to the high amount of posts I have to admit I've only read the first 10 and the last 35-40 pages(well skimmed through rather than read). I don't feel I'm completely thick when it comes too jailbreaking/theming etc but is there a resource/website/repo that has skinned docks? In the pages i've gone through I cannot seem too find a download link too a single one! (perhaps I missed it as I was only skimming through at work) I've noticed throughout this thread many of you have these docks and I'd very VERY much like to have one of these myself, I particularly am interested in the Wood docks (both the standard wood finish + the darker one are BEAUTIFUL!)

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be exceptionally grateful!

Thanks again too the designer off this theme and all those who're skinning, modding or supporting it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    woot! Glad that worked for you.

Okay, I recognize the ZUI battery, but it looks sexier on your screen for some reason. Tell me about the little barrel lock. Is that for your clock or is that something different? It's damned pretty to be sure.
    And the Tweetbot logo for Zeppelin is classic.
    I believe the battery and lock icon in the StatusBar is from the paid theme ELITE pro Hd 2012. The lock is the icon for rotation locked.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

actually the status bar elements are from Z's original zui theme but that blue statusbar mod is by sneakerpimp. He actually posted it again and some other cool stuff on the new zui thread check the last page or two

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I believe the battery and lock icon in the StatusBar is from the paid theme ELITE pro Hd 2012. The lock is the icon for rotation locked.
    Well rotation lock makes more sense than the alarm. Shows you how much I lock rotation. nice, thanks for the info.

Anyone here using backboard? Last time I used it was on 4.3 untethered and was usin it for awhile then when it resprang I went into boot loop. So I had to restore and lost my jb. So if anyone is using it and has had no problems let me know

xPost Sorry about that
    Last edited by SamuRaiJack94; 05-11-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Love it
    Hey that's nice! Any way to make a green one for regular text, and keep the blue for iMessage? That's if you're sharing of course. Unless its already floating out there somewhere and I missed it lol. Either way, I like those bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Hey that's nice! Any way to make a green one for regular text, and keep the blue for iMessage? That's if you're sharing of course. Unless its already floating out there somewhere and I missed it lol. Either way, I like those bubbles.
    It's Edius. It's the OPs theme. An there is a green one it's just they had tails and I didn't want one with tails do I alternated. I just gotta open it up and pick the green color and switch it out. I'm sure it will be ok with theme creator but I'll ask just to make sure. He may have something difference in mid

I know it's been shared a few times, but I wasn't really interested in it until now, and I can't find it. so can someone share that dock mask that adds that heavy reflection and tell how to name it?

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Thank you, I know it goes in com.apple.springboard but how should I name it?

Page 263 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253261262263264265 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast