+ Reply
Page 26 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR My first attempt Hello guys, im tryin to use the bird image shown here for the stock twitter app on the iphone, but i cannot get
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    My first attempt

Hello guys, im tryin to use the bird image shown here for the stock twitter app on the iphone, but i cannot get it to show properly it shows black pointed corners, any ideas?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    Hello guys, im tryin to use the bird image shown here for the stock twitter app on the iphone, but i cannot get it to show properly it shows black pointed corners, any ideas?

I use it for Angry Birds and it looks perfect. Not entirely sure. Could you include a screenshot? It might help understand what's going on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok i resized it to 114x114 and it looks fine now. thank you

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You should follow him on Twitter. He's very active. 1.3.5 is coming out today with support for WeatherIcon (which I helped a bit with), IntelliScreen X and more new icons.

He's nowhere near done.
    Thanks will do. Awesome

c'mon cydia....it has been sent for release.
    Last edited by nealh; 02-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    The themer has said little lately. Are any mor updates expected? Or is the theme finished? Just looking for communication?

Any LS planned?
    I'm not sure I understand. Does Cydia not notify you of updates to the package? It should. There should also be a change log as well. I have released 5 updates (I think) now. We are up to v1.3.5. And a Lock Screen was included in the original release.

I may not post much in this thread, but I do monitor it (as well as others). And yes, I'm quite active; this theme is nowhere near finished!
    Last edited by Lokheed; 02-16-2012 at 10:54 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-16-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. Does Cydia not notify you of updates to the package? It should. There should also be a change log as well. I have released 5 updates (I think) now. We are up to v1.3.5. And a Lock Screen was included in the original release.

I'm a little lost as to why you are not receiving this information from Cydia directly if you purchased it through the official repo (ZodTTD/MacCiti). I may not post much in this thread, but I do monitor it (as well as others). And yes, I'm quite active; this theme is nowhere near finished!
    I think i bought the theme with version 1.2??. I have gotten 1.3 and 1.31a. Neither had a LS in cydia. I cant seem to load the pic that shows it is officially purchased.

I never got in the cydia load a LS. The Source is ZodTTD & MacCiti.

Thanks

Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png
    So you don't see this?

I think i bought the theme with version 1.2??. I have gotten 1.3 and 1.31a. Neither had a LS in cydia. I cant seem to load the pic that shows it is officially purchased.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think there's a Special Fancy LS with a roller coaster in the background and what not for this Theme,, the Lockscreen is Themed indeed, very simple and very clean. I personally like it the way it is. but then again that's me

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Attachment 566322
    So you don't see this?
    Yes I do, it that the LS?

Thanks

Yes, it's subtle, but it's themed. The intent as I understand it is not to theme everything over-the-top because you can. The thing I HATE about most themes is how they're like masturbation; showing everyone what you can do for the sake of doing it.

The author has come up with a subtle approach that highlights the UI rather than replacing it.

It's brilliant, and it's gorgeous. You won't find graffiti fonts in the status bar though if that's what you want.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (02-16-2012), Groinchurn (02-16-2012)

Thanks

Yes, it's subtle, but it's themed. The intent as I understand it is not to theme everything over-the-top because you can. The thing I HATE about most themes is how they're like masturbation; showing everyone what you can do for the sake of doing it.

The author has come up with a subtle approach that highlights the UI rather than replacing it.

It's brilliant, and it's gorgeous. You won't find graffiti fonts in the status bar though if that's what you want.
    Exactly My thoughts,, although I Do Own some masturbated Themes as well !!! LOL,, but ever since I found this Theme,, I haven't look back, I still Appreciate them and the developers work and everything but, Jaku is my everyday theme,,been using it since release more or less and still Rocking it and Loving it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

You show everyone yourself masturbating just because you can?!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

I do such a poor job documenting releases. But I think I had several versions before 1.2. In any case, 1.3.1 was released not even a week ago. The one before that was days. I think the longest I've gone is almost two weeks. The theme hasn't even been out for a month yet (released on Jan 22nd) so I'd say that's a pretty active development cycle! Additionally, I think I've added over 50 high quality icons, SBSettings theme, UISettings theme, additional UI changes, and a ton of other goodies. IntelliScreenX and WeatherInfo coming in 1.3.5.

I am committed to making this one for the ages. (If it's not there already )

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (02-16-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    You show everyone yourself masturbating just because you can?!
    You wanna see?

Jaku for iOS 5-recollect.png

Yes, it's a copy/paste icon, but it's a good looking copy/paste icon. This is Recollect. If you collect music and don't have this, you should look into it.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 02-16-2012 at 12:36 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (02-16-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012)

Thanks

Update is Up !!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-16-2012)

Thanks

Hey buddy, how did you do to have Pages status bar (with all bars and icons) combined with Jaku?

Quote Originally Posted by pece1976 View Post
    my setup (weather widget is from Pages)

Attachment 566262

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Can you post this please?
    DL link is on my blog kr1sis.com

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hey buddy, how did you do to have Pages status bar (with all bars and icons) combined with Jaku?
    Create new Winterboard theme (create new folder and name it for ex. Pages UI.theme, inside create new folder and name it UIImages) and in UIImages folder put all status bar icons you want, ssh into your phone for ex via iFunBox and in raw/Library/Themes paste your theme, open Winterboard and apply the theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pece1976 View Post
    Create new Winterboard theme (create new folder and name it for ex. Pages UI.theme, inside create new folder and name it UIImages) and in UIImages folder put all status bar icons you want, ssh into your phone for ex via iFunBox and in raw/Library/Themes paste your theme, open Winterboard and apply the theme
    Great, do you know the name of the status bar elements in UIImages folder? I.e. now playing, signal bar, wifi.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Great, do you know the name of the status bar elements in UIImages folder? I.e. now playing, signal bar, wifi.
    easiest way is to open Pages UI folder and copy all elements you want from there