+ Reply
Page 252 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242250251252253254 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 29901

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by nealh can you share the bubble bubbles, they look awesome. Cheers. Lok is ok for me to share these.. Just unzip and plonk it into your themes
...
  1. #5021
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    can you share the bubble bubbles, they look awesome.
    Cheers. Lok is ok for me to share these.. Just unzip and plonk it into your themes directory and apply it (above Jaku) in WB

    http://db.tt/o69VDoMv
    ...

    Ps don't laugh at my crappy paint.net skills :/

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    mattyb123 (05-06-2012), nealh (05-06-2012)

  3. #5022
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts


  4. #5023
    iPhoneaholic V1cmlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 169 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Thank you

  5. #5024
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    Someone can tell me, why my post always disappear in this topic ?? forum error ?
    All your messages telling us your posts disappear are well displayed ... at least.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (05-06-2012)

  7. #5025
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    @bj

    Could you do one of your non bite SMS icons in the same matte black as the original black Jaku safari icon? No rush at all, just trying to match up the dock icons.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    EmmaJhonsson (04-16-2013)

  9. #5026
    iPhoneaholic Streebs87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 277 Times in 185 Posts

    Sorry for posting this here, but I noticed a few other users here use Sarif as well. How would I go about swapping out the Sarif dialer and using the Jaku one? I tried switching bundles and such and nothing seems to work. Thanks in advanced.

  10. #5027
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Sorry for posting this here, but I noticed a few other users here use Sarif as well. How would I go about swapping out the Sarif dialer and using the Jaku one? I tried switching bundles and such and nothing seems to work. Thanks in advanced.
    Switching bundles should work. Have you tried Winterboard respringing? Since I've never used Sarif, I'm not sure, but it's also possible that Sarif's bundle name, etc. hasn't been updated for your firmware.

    Anyways. Does anyone have a sexy FaceTime icon? That would complete my layout

  11. #5028
    Green Apple jenra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 42 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyb123 View Post
    My current setup, using things found on this forum and the Jaku Repo.





    Where can i find that layout?

  12. #5029
    iPhoneaholic Streebs87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 277 Times in 185 Posts

    Yes I did a respring a few times. I took out the original bundle and replaced it with Jaku's. So with Jaku and Sarif both on my winterboard they are both running the same dialer bundle but the Sarif one still shows up, which doesn't make sense to me. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's driving me nuts lol. Should I just delete the bundle from Sarif altogether?

  13. #5030
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    I'm happy with the way my blacked out sms looks.




  14. #5031
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm happy with the way my blacked out sms looks.



    So you don't need me to make that icon you asked about earlier?

  15. #5032
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    I'm sure yours would be much nicer. I just threw this together and it doesn't look horrible,but you are one of the masters so I would like to see one in this type of style whenever time permits.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    nealh (05-06-2012)

  17. #5033
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Yes I did a respring a few times. I took out the original bundle and replaced it with Jaku's. So with Jaku and Sarif both on my winterboard they are both running the same dialer bundle but the Sarif one still shows up, which doesn't make sense to me. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's driving me nuts lol. Should I just delete the bundle from Sarif altogether?
    Ahh.. You're making me confused. PM me and I'll try to figure this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    So you don't need me to make that icon you asked about earlier?
    Hey bjbinc... Have you made a FaceTime icon?

  18. #5034
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm sure yours would be much nicer. I just threw this together and it doesn't look horrible,but you are one of the masters so I would like to see one in this type of style whenever time permits.
    Lol ok bud...I'll see what I can do

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Ahh.. You're making me confused. PM me and I'll try to figure this out.



    Hey bjbinc... Have you made a FaceTime icon?

    I use the default one included with Jaku

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (05-06-2012), nealh (05-06-2012)

  20. #5035
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm happy with the way my blacked out sms looks.



    Could you please point me toward where I could find that Carrier logo? Love it
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  21. #5036
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Could you please point me toward where I could find that Carrier logo? Love it
    http://www.mediafire.com/?55nevwlllt7ciqq

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    nealh (05-06-2012)

  23. #5037
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    [QUOTE=LUFT5_THOR;6518034]I'm happy with the way my blacked out sms looks.



    can you tell me how your setup is. please. i fell in love with it

  24. #5038
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    [QUOTE=mrundergroundglow;6518111]
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm happy with the way my blacked out sms looks.



    can you tell me how your setup is. please. i fell in love with it

    Thanks, most everything is in this thread. The dock mask and iconoclasm layout are by bjb and he posted links to them as well as the simple class dock a few pages back. The wall is from Sino's psd. I just modded the bg and made it fit this icon layout. The signal bars are from sarif on cydia.Page dots came from the original Zui which was a paid theme so no share on those. The only non stock icon in the shot is the SMS I posted earlier. I use bjb's ls battery and the folder icons from the community site.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    mrundergroundglow (05-06-2012)

  26. #5039
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    do you think you can share your bg that you customized then

    [QUOTE=LUFT5_THOR;6518118]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrundergroundglow View Post


    Thanks, most everything is in this thread. The dock mask and iconoclasm layout are by bjb and he posted links to them as well as the simple class dock a few pages back. The wall is from Sino's psd. I just modded the bg and made it fit this icon layout. The signal bars are from sarif on cydia.Page dots came from the original Zui which was a paid theme so no share on those. The only non stock icon in the shot is the SMS I posted earlier. I use bjb's ls battery and the folder icons from the community site.
    do you think you can share your bg that you customized then

  27. #5040
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    Here you are.


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    mrundergroundglow (05-06-2012), Twa1811 (05-07-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts