Page 25 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Sweet thanks Sir !!!!

Have a question tho, if I'm changing the icon of an app that the bundle folder is not included in the main theme folder , do I create a folder for the app or do I look for the apps folder? I'm familiar with changing icons already themed in the theme but not like this one that isn't themed by the theme,,,
    Let's see if I understand your question. If I follow you, you will need to create the folder named for the bundle ID. com.apple.takeovertheworld and drop this icon inside that folder, named the same thing as the app icon. Usually, but not always, something like [email protected]... You can find the information you need in /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    Search for twittelator and you will find the bundle ID and all of the file names used in the app. Then just drop everything in the bundles folder and respring.

Did I get the question right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (02-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Let's see if I understand your question. If I follow you, you will need to create the folder named for the bundle ID. com.apple.takeovertheworld and drop this icon inside that folder, named the same thing as the app icon. Usually, but not always, something like [email protected]... You can find the information you need in /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    Search for twittelator and you will find the bundle ID and all of the file names used in the app. Then just drop everything in the bundles folder and respring.

Did I get the question right?
    Yes!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time and answer my question , much appreciated it. And yeah sorry sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself , thanks again!!!

Thanks

Yes!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time and answer my question , much appreciated it. And yeah sorry sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself , thanks again!!!

Any time. Happy to help.

Okay so I made a bundle folder called com.stone.twittelatorneue,,, put the icon in there rename it different ways I thought it might work but I thing I'm doing something wrong cuz is not working
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329362606.297192.jpg  

Try just naming it 114.png I have a few apps like that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (02-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    hmm thats the same one i have except i took out the weather in the html and works on my ipod but i have respring issues after and i dont know if thats the cause. Can you properly take out the weather for me?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    whats the name of ya wallpaper and dock??
    the wall and dock came from the same guy on deviant art.. yikes i forgot the name tho if you want it i can pm you it.

Lok can we get a brighter photos icon please? The color seems washed out on the original.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Try just naming it 114.png I have a few apps like that.
    YES !!!! That did the trick!!! Thank you very much sir !!!

Np. I would dl app info from cydia. It's free and tells you all the info you need.

Np. I would dl app info from cydia. It's free and tells you all the info you need.
    Ha!!! Will do that ,, last question tho. If we get an update that will remove the folder I've created and will have to redo it ?

I took the sbsettings icons and modified them to work in power center pro.

Ha!!! Will do that ,, last question tho. If we get an update that will remove the folder I've created and will have to redo it ?
    Nope. Custom bundles are not overwritten.

Lok can we get a brighter photos icon please? The color seems washed out on the original.
    It's a polaroid. That's about as good a quality as you're gonna get

It helps if I don't shrink it so much lol.

Jaku symbol as carrier name (via Zeppelin).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329374706.399720.jpg  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kr1sis For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by kr1sis View Post
    Jaku symbol as carrier name (via Zeppelin).
    Can you post this please?

my setup (weather widget is from Pages)

-img_0208.png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pece1976 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-26-2012)

sorry that is to out daated no more upstate for it.

The themer has said little lately. Are any mor updates expected? Or is the theme finished? Just looking for communication?

Any LS planned?

Couple of requests from me, looking for

********** and Cydia icons to match the App Store
    An edit of the soundhound icon using a grey background instead of the orange/brown
    A black/grey evernote icon
    A black mail icon
    And an all black safari type icon

I'm rubbish on PS and wouldn't know were to start, any attempts would be appreciated

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    The themer has said little lately. Are any mor updates expected? Or is the theme finished? Just looking for communication?

Any LS planned?
    You should follow him on Twitter. He's very active. 1.3.5 is coming out today with support for WeatherIcon (which I helped a bit with), IntelliScreen X and more new icons.

He's nowhere near done.

Page 25 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast