Page 241 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I made the layout for Iconoclasm. I'll share it if you like?
    Is there a way you could make it to have six icons with the five icon double dock?

Id appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Alternative Calendar Icon:

Attachment 582175

Attachment 582176

I have edit my info.plist like this:

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute;m argin​-top:13px;color: black;font-size: 28px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:-1px;text-align:center;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: black</string>
    I can't figure out how to edit the .plist... In the info.plist file, there is none of what you wrote? Can you help me out? Your icon is beautiful.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    I can't figure out how to edit the .plist... In the info.plist file, there is none of what you wrote? Can you help me out? Your icon is beautiful.
    My complete info.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute;m argin​-top:13px;color: black;font-size: 28px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:-1px;text-align:center;</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Story (05-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    My complete info.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I'm getting a 'Unicode Error', can you you just post your file? Thanks for the help, man.

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    You may need to make your own - it's just a modified dense 4x4. Blake made a cool tool back in the day:

http://modmyi.com/forums/os-apps-dev...t-builder.html
    Yep that tool is great. As for my layout it's one I wrote from scratch. It's not 'just a modified' anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Is there a way you could make it to have six icons with the five icon double dock?

Id appreciate it.
    Sorry I don't use Double Dock so I've got no idea how to do a layout for it, but I've just uploaded the layout that I'm using to http://db.tt/Am7NXT3R for you. If you unzip the archive and drop the plist file into //Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts it will show up in your Iconoclasm settings (might need a respring before it appears in the settings?), where you can apply the layout, respring and have the same crazy-dense layout as mine.
    It doesn't look nearly as neat as the others I see here, but it suits me (and my kids) just fine
    And it shows off lots of Jaku
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 05-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a whole lot of change from my last one but...

Attachment 583031
    what is the name of the widget at the bottom??

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a whole lot of change from my last one but...

Attachment 583031
    hey man, whats the wifi bars theme you're using? looks awesome!

This theme is simply stunning, i love it in every way, every corner, every icon, its stunning! Even my fellow students ask me what theme it is and complement it! Great work @Lok! just 1 icon request please! http://dioi4pcdjblhi.cloudfront.net/...91cc7dac5a.jpg Mercury Web Browser!

thanks for your work everyone!
    Last edited by ElderRoco; 05-03-2012 at 03:16 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been posting the odd icon here and there for UK based Television catchup apps, they're not the most exciting icons, but I feel they keep in line with the style, please let me know what you think.

-catch.jpg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

1jono (05-03-2012), theturtlewalk (05-03-2012), WijWaj (05-03-2012), yusuf530i (05-03-2012)

Yep that tool is great. As for my layout it's one I wrote from scratch. It's not 'just a modified' anything.

Sorry I don't use Double Dock so I've got no idea how to do a layout for it, but I've just uploaded the layout that I'm using to http://db.tt/Am7NXT3R for you. If you unzip the archive and drop the plist file into //Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts it will show up in your Iconoclasm settings (might need a respring before it appears in the settings?), where you can apply the layout, respring and have the same crazy-dense layout as mine.
    It doesn't look nearly as neat as the others I see here, but it suits me (and my kids) just fine
    And it shows off lots of Jaku
    thank you VERY much! Im going to use it now. Is there anyway I can repay you?

Sorry, I'll rephrase. It's an "alternate" dense 4x4. Because,you would agree it's a denser than stock 4x4 layout, right? lol

On a more serious note, I think Buddha was being serious.. Where'd he go?
    Last edited by mdot; 05-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    I'm getting a 'Unicode Error', can you you just post your file? Thanks for the help, man.
    Sure ;-)

Info.plist

Quote Originally Posted by ddelong18 View Post
    Question to all: I see a lot of themes have a SB Widget that goes with their theme. I have seen a few on people's screenshots in this thread that go well with the theme. Not in a while though. Wondering if anyone has an good suggestions of a simple and discrete widget that fits well with Jaku. Thanks!!
    Could someone answer this question as well^^^ ... i would like to know also. Thank you in advance!

Thanks

SB Frame Widget looks good with Jaku
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    SB Frame Widget looks good with Jaku
    ok.... what are some good ones?? @ddelong18 and I would like to know please.

Thanks

There's that one on cydia and another one called SB Vertical Widget (or something along those lines)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

DreadHeadSk8ter (05-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    ok.... what are some good ones?? @ddelong18 and I would like to know please.
    I like the look of the top gps widget, I just don't like that it is GPS based. I'd definitely use it if it just ran off entering your weather code or zip code.

Default Request
    I got a request: Animoog!, plz!

Here's my current setup. I can't decide on a lockscreen wallpaper, so I keep going between the two. I love them both...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ddc7fa61.jpg   -a8570cd2.jpg   -668f7d48.jpg  
    Last edited by Bakerbot; 05-03-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Here's my current setup. I can't decide on a lockscreen wallpaper, so I keep going between the two. I love them both...

I think the first one looks best

Thanks

Awesome, what's the widget in the 3rd screenshot called

Page 241 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast