Page 241 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I made the layout for Iconoclasm. I'll share it if you like?
    Is there a way you could make it to have six icons with the five icon double dock?

    Id appreciate it.

  2. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Alternative Calendar Icon:

    Attachment 582175

    Attachment 582176

    I have edit my info.plist like this:

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute;m argin​-top:13px;color: black;font-size: 28px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:-1px;text-align:center;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: black</string>
    I can't figure out how to edit the .plist... In the info.plist file, there is none of what you wrote? Can you help me out? Your icon is beautiful.

  3. #4803
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    I can't figure out how to edit the .plist... In the info.plist file, there is none of what you wrote? Can you help me out? Your icon is beautiful.
    My complete info.plist

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute;m argin​-top:13px;color: black;font-size: 28px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:-1px;text-align:center;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: black</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    Story (05-02-2012)

  5. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    My complete info.plist

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute;m argin​-top:13px;color: black;font-size: 28px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:-1px;text-align:center;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: black</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 2px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I'm getting a 'Unicode Error', can you you just post your file? Thanks for the help, man.

  6. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    You may need to make your own - it's just a modified dense 4x4. Blake made a cool tool back in the day:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/os-apps-dev...t-builder.html
    Yep that tool is great. As for my layout it's one I wrote from scratch. It's not 'just a modified' anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Is there a way you could make it to have six icons with the five icon double dock?

    Id appreciate it.
    Sorry I don't use Double Dock so I've got no idea how to do a layout for it, but I've just uploaded the layout that I'm using to http://db.tt/Am7NXT3R for you. If you unzip the archive and drop the plist file into //Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts it will show up in your Iconoclasm settings (might need a respring before it appears in the settings?), where you can apply the layout, respring and have the same crazy-dense layout as mine.
    It doesn't look nearly as neat as the others I see here, but it suits me (and my kids) just fine
    And it shows off lots of Jaku
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 05-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.

  7. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a whole lot of change from my last one but...

    Attachment 583031
    what is the name of the widget at the bottom??

  8. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a whole lot of change from my last one but...

    Attachment 583031
    hey man, whats the wifi bars theme you're using? looks awesome!

    This theme is simply stunning, i love it in every way, every corner, every icon, its stunning! Even my fellow students ask me what theme it is and complement it! Great work @Lok! just 1 icon request please! http://dioi4pcdjblhi.cloudfront.net/...91cc7dac5a.jpg Mercury Web Browser!

    thanks for your work everyone!
    Last edited by ElderRoco; 05-03-2012 at 03:16 AM.

  9. #4808
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    I've been posting the odd icon here and there for UK based Television catchup apps, they're not the most exciting icons, but I feel they keep in line with the style, please let me know what you think.

    -catch.jpg

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    1jono (05-03-2012), theturtlewalk (05-03-2012), WijWaj (05-03-2012), yusuf530i (05-03-2012)

  11. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Yep that tool is great. As for my layout it's one I wrote from scratch. It's not 'just a modified' anything.



    Sorry I don't use Double Dock so I've got no idea how to do a layout for it, but I've just uploaded the layout that I'm using to http://db.tt/Am7NXT3R for you. If you unzip the archive and drop the plist file into //Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts it will show up in your Iconoclasm settings (might need a respring before it appears in the settings?), where you can apply the layout, respring and have the same crazy-dense layout as mine.
    It doesn't look nearly as neat as the others I see here, but it suits me (and my kids) just fine
    And it shows off lots of Jaku
    thank you VERY much! Im going to use it now. Is there anyway I can repay you?

  12. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Yep that tool is great. As for my layout it's one I wrote from scratch. It's not 'just a modified' anything.
    Sorry, I'll rephrase. It's an "alternate" dense 4x4. Because,you would agree it's a denser than stock 4x4 layout, right? lol

    On a more serious note, I think Buddha was being serious.. Where'd he go?
    Last edited by mdot; 05-03-2012 at 06:43 AM.

  13. #4811
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    I'm getting a 'Unicode Error', can you you just post your file? Thanks for the help, man.
    Sure ;-)

    Info.plist

  14. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by ddelong18 View Post
    Question to all: I see a lot of themes have a SB Widget that goes with their theme. I have seen a few on people's screenshots in this thread that go well with the theme. Not in a while though. Wondering if anyone has an good suggestions of a simple and discrete widget that fits well with Jaku. Thanks!!
    Could someone answer this question as well^^^ ... i would like to know also. Thank you in advance!

  15. #4813
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    SB Frame Widget looks good with Jaku
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  16. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    SB Frame Widget looks good with Jaku
    ok.... what are some good ones?? @ddelong18 and I would like to know please.

  17. #4815
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    There's that one on cydia and another one called SB Vertical Widget (or something along those lines)
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

    DreadHeadSk8ter (05-03-2012)

  19. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    ok.... what are some good ones?? @ddelong18 and I would like to know please.
    I like the look of the top gps widget, I just don't like that it is GPS based. I'd definitely use it if it just ran off entering your weather code or zip code.

  20. #4817
    Default Request
    I got a request: Animoog!, plz!

  21. #4818
    Here's my current setup. I can't decide on a lockscreen wallpaper, so I keep going between the two. I love them both...





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ddc7fa61.jpg   -a8570cd2.jpg   -668f7d48.jpg  
    Last edited by Bakerbot; 05-03-2012 at 01:01 PM.

  22. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Here's my current setup. I can't decide on a lockscreen wallpaper, so I keep going between the two. I love them both...





    I think the first one looks best

  23. #4820
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Awesome, what's the widget in the 3rd screenshot called
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Page 241 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231239240241242243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •