+ Reply
Page 224 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214222223224225226 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 29938

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist As far as my phone goes, it's probably been one of the better investments, but I've spent 3 bucks in Tijuana and although it was
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    As far as my phone goes, it's probably been one of the better investments, but I've spent 3 bucks in Tijuana and although it was fun, I don't think I got the same return on my investment.
    lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Lokheed, i'm haven't been here for a while and I got no power to search for it, did you answered my question about porting jaku to the iPad (many of my friends who own an iPad say that they will pay even more then 5$ for it, they are really jealous of me)
    Jaku for the New iPad

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Thank you Mdot !
    So what are dimples ? the three dots ?
    I thought of adding a black dot in each of em but I also felt like it's good enough already, obvious enough.
    Actually the bubble isn't red or pink or anything, i made the bubble transclucid s what you see is the color of the base itself which is a very dark brown. That's why If I change the base color, it will still always match the bubble color

So, any other color suggestion ?
    I really like the look of it. I love the dark brown, and i see that its a translucent bubble but it gives it sort of a red feel and i think it would look better if it stayed at the chocolate brown!

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I really like the look of it. I love the dark brown, and i see that its a translucent bubble but it gives it sort of a red feel and i think it would look better if it stayed at the chocolate brown!
    I'm with Jimbo on this 100%.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Colour, no I'm not sure! I think the red one looks cool, but it's whatever would look good on your springboard! I thought it was more of a rust feel, but apparently it's dark brown haha

By dimples, I meant that the dots should look more like they sink in to the bubble, sort of like a dice? I believe Buddha did this a few pages back. I'm no artist, but that's my thought when I look at the speech bubble

edit: on second look, maybe they already do look like they sink in to the bubble..now I'm not sure haha.
    My springboard xD ? what springboard ? Oh my Zombie springboard ! Yea right, let me get shovel !
    So does it look sinking into the bubble or not ? I thought it does ...

EDIT : right I also feel this brown as a chocolate color :P !

Here are the two last versions :

Lokheed, i'm haven't been here for a while and I got no power to search for it, did you answered my question about porting jaku to the iPad (many of my friends who own an iPad say that they will pay even more then 5$ for it, they are really jealous of me)
    He said that he will not port it to the iPad, because he will have to completly redraw everything to avoid quality loss after resizements.
    But he also said that he will (prbably) try to make it available for the new upcoming iPad 3.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

dbtennis7 (04-28-2012), JimboHurt (04-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I'm talking about iPad 2 , not the new iPad

Thanks

Don't hold your breath. Will is a straight-up Retina man.

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Colour, no I'm not sure! I think the red one looks cool, but it's whatever would look good on your springboard! I thought it was more of a rust feel, but apparently it's dark brown haha

By dimples, I meant that the dots should look more like they sink in to the bubble, sort of like a dice? I believe Buddha did this a few pages back. I'm no artist, but that's my thought when I look at the speech bubble

edit: on second look, maybe they already do look like they sink in to the bubble..now I'm not sure haha.
    I did actually, thank you for noticing.

Yeah man, I am liking that brown. Time for CyberDuck...
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-28-2012 at 10:51 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

My springboard xD ? what springboard ? Oh my Zombie springboard ! Yea right, let me get shovel !
    So does it look sinking into the bubble or not ? I thought it does ...

Here are the two last versions :

He said that he will not port it to the iPad, because he will have to completly redraw everything to avoid quality loss after resizements.
    But he also said that he will (prbably) try to make it available for the new upcoming iPad 3.
    Looking awesome! Will you try making the bubble not translucent? Just make it a subtle creamy white?
    Because i love the chocolate brown of the tab but the bubble would maybe look better not brown too. Idk my idea could look odd.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Looking awesome! Will you try making the bubble not translucent? Just make it a subtle creamy white?
    Because i love the chocolate brown of the tab but the bubble would maybe look better not brown too. Idk my idea could look odd.
    I was thinking a little shadowing to give it a little separation would be good, but this might work too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

2nd question: Jaku iOS Theme FAQ

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-28-2012), mdot (04-28-2012)

Thanks

I need one more icon for all my icons to be complete! I couldn't find the icon in iFile, but managed to find a logo png if that helps.

SomeEcards

Thanks in advanced
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335633089.705653.jpg  

Thanks

so guys, because i have tons of apps, u and some of them are not known so probably won't get "jakufied" i wan't to start making icons, i know there are templates in the theme but i just know nothing about photoshop, can anyone make a guide about how making icons?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post

Thanks in advanced
    <-- One of my biggest pet peeves.

App Store Artwork (beta)

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/094/...l.rrwmtggw.jpg

so guys, because i have tons of apps, u and some of them are not known so probably won't get "jakufied" i wan't to start making icons, i know there are templates in the theme but i just know nothing about photoshop, can anyone make a guide about how making icons?
    I'd use the information Will gave us all awhile ago. It's what I've been using and it seems to work. Not sure if I have the link handy at the moment, but I'll look.

Thanks

<-- One of my biggest pet peeves.

App Store Artwork (beta)

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/094/...l.rrwmtggw.jpg

I'd use the information Will gave us all awhile ago. It's what I've been using and it seems to work. Not sure if I have the link handy at the moment, but I'll look.
    thank's, and btw: when i'll finish "jakufying" my springboard, i'll start taking requests too(if i'll understand photoshop)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Start with google.

Thanks

Not posting app artwork? Sorry about that, didn't know there was even an app for finding icons lol. Thanks for the info.

Thanks

I was thinking a little shadowing to give it a little separation would be good, but this might work too.
    @Buddha&Jimbo : Thanks a TON for your suggestions. I can't believe I forgot the shadow xD xD ! Anything else I could add ? a symbol, logo, text, whatever ...

Hahaha, sorry for laughing don't take no offense, but I had to introduce my
    I did write a tutorial once about PS basics, and a few steps by steps tuts by requests for a few of my icons, but going on a 'icon making process guide" is just crazy [looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong]

Too much to talk about. I'm sorry but I think except if you stick to copy paste jobs along with Will's tutorials (included in the Jaku theme), it will take ages to own the software. ... I don't even ...

EDIT : Or whenever you really need some tips about specific stuff, there I bet we'll be many to answer. But a guide on our own, I will die before it happens. And I think I'm the youngest here :P !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-28-2012 at 11:50 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-28-2012), JimboHurt (04-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Not posting app artwork? Sorry about that, didn't know there was even an app for finding icons lol. Thanks for the info.
    Yeah, in retrospect that didn't read quite the way I intended. Yes, not posting the artwork for some reason irritates me. Not like I can't go find it, but as I'm generally unfamiliar with all the apps everyone uses, without artwork I generally pass.
    However, I'm on this..

And yeah, I figured the artwork crawler would appeal to you. :-)

@Buddha&Jimbo : Thanks a TON for your suggestions. I can't believe I forgot the shadow xD xD ! Anything else I could add ? a symbol, logo, text, whatever ...
    I suppose it depends on what you want it to represent. I like the three dots myself.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-28-2012 at 11:52 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-09-2012), iGeriya (04-28-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Geriya, the brown looks top notch. I like how it kind of looks reddish with the bubble (I don't know why it keeps reminding me of rust, but I love it). If you were to release one, I'd do the brown. The blue has been done many times!

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    2nd question: Jaku iOS Theme FAQ
    I don't know what it is, but posting a link to answer someones question is so much more bad *** than just answering. It's like, "read, *****."

That's why I love my google links
    Last edited by mdot; 04-28-2012 at 11:58 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-28-2012), iGeriya (04-28-2012)

Thanks

Okay, so thank you again guys, I think I'm gonna keep it minimalistic

Here's the release. I know people like having the choice so I release both colors :

Blue (I know it's obvious, but we got Color-blinds artists within the thread ...so) Sms Icon

Dark Brown/Chocolate SMS Icon
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-28-2012 at 12:39 PM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-28-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (04-28-2012), Chip@ (05-02-2012), dbtennis7 (04-28-2012), JimboHurt (04-28-2012), nealh (04-28-2012)