Page 211 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

iPhone? More like MyPhone latpeuw's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Do it...how often do you really reboot your phone anyway? I'm on a tethered with no problems
    I think I'm going too, keep it pretty clean and install this theme only. I'm already getting itchy looking at the regular stock icons.
    Soli Deo gloria

2. The Following User Says Thank You to latpeuw For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-25-2012)

Do it...how often do you really reboot your phone anyway? I'm on a tethered with no problems
    Every night before bed, and then I tuck it in next to me. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Every night before bed, and then I tuck it in next to me. Duh.
    Lmao sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by latpeuw View Post
    I think I'm going too, keep it pretty clean and install this theme only. I'm already getting itchy looking at the regular stock icons.
    Yeah I could never tolerate a stock phone knowing there's a jailbreak out there...untethered or not

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

latpeuw (04-25-2012)

That's exactly what I did, I only have installed Winterboard and whatever stuff comes along with, Jaku, Zeppelin and ifile o and folder icon that's it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

latpeuw (04-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Nimesque View Post
    New icons... anyone want them? I may put them up once I'm back home

Awesome. I love this icons. Please share them.

I am amazed at the PS skills here. I have stopped trying to make icons because I can never the bevel right. I want to cry.
    Last edited by nealh; 04-25-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Lmao sounds about right

Yeah I could never tolerate a stock phone knowing there's a jailbreak out there...untethered or not
    Haha. I swear I contribute more than one liners to jaku..

But, I usually just wait until there is a jailbreak for the new iOS version, granted I haven't had an experience yet where I've needed up upgrade beforehand. And, there's usually nothing really worth upgrading for anyways. ;D

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-25-2012), latpeuw (04-25-2012)

I usually wait too...I upgraded in hopes it would fix my abysmal battery life...but no such luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-25-2012)

Thanks

has anyone collected all the icons from this thread ? 100 page catch up is too long for me

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    has anyone collected all the icons from this thread ? 100 page catch up is too long for me
    Check the links in my signature

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

epz (04-25-2012), harget (04-25-2012), iGeriya (04-25-2012), mdot (04-25-2012)

I have a question! can someone please tell me or at least point me to the thread If there is one I would really like to know. i would like to change my JAKU mail, phone, and sms icon, but can't seem change it, i find the icons in the directories but the image are black, and if i replace them they go back to their original iphone icons. i named them icon@2x, etc. nothin works. please help

I usually wait too...I upgraded in hopes it would fix my abysmal battery life...but no such luck
    Man, you cra'y. We all know that the battery life never gets fixed., no matter what apple says.

Quote Originally Posted by mrundergroundglow View Post
    I have a question! can someone please tell me or at least point me to the thread If there is one I would really like to know. i would like to change my JAKU mail, phone, and sms icon, but can't seem change it, i find the icons in the directories but the image are black, and if i replace them they go back to their original iphone icons. i named them icon@2x, etc. nothin works. please help
    Are the icons black on your springboard, or when you try and open them on your computer? Easiest to view the images on iFile on your iPhone. One of my most used apps, worth the ~$5 or whatever it is.

what are you changing? are you changing within the jaku folder, or do you have your own theme folder? If so, what are you naming the bundleIDs and icons? Go go go!
    Last edited by mdot; 04-25-2012 at 07:11 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-25-2012), mrundergroundglow (04-25-2012)

Are the icons black on your springboard, or when you try and open them on your computer? Easiest to view the images on iFile on your iPhone. One of my most used apps, worth the ~$5 or whatever it is.

what are you changing? are you changing within the jaku folder, or do you have your own theme folder? If so, what are you naming the bundleIDs and icons? Go go go!
    My icons are black on my computer, i use IEXPLORER it has never failed me, i can try ifile. I change the icons with the Iphones jaku folder.- so in other words im using jakus bundles id's and copying the icons name before i replace it.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

I'm on a 4. I thought about doing a teetered but wasn't sure if was worth it or if I should wait for the unteethered jailbreak. I got spoiled with this theme so I might go ahead and do it.
    Totally worth it. I haven't had any trouble yet.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-25-2012)

My icons are black on my computer, i use IEXPLORER it has never failed me, i can try ifile. I change the icons with the Iphones jaku folder.- so in other words im using jakus bundles id's and copying the icons name before i replace it.
    Oh, yeah windows/mac won't recognize the format. Do they not work on your phone, either? you need to make sure you enable/disable the theme in winterboard. It will respring, and the icons should be changed?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

mrundergroundglow (04-25-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Man, you cra'y. We all know that the battery life never gets fixed., no matter what apple says.
    Actually, upgrading to 5.1 was the best thing I have ever done for my battery life.

Use i-funbox app. I had the same issue.
    http://www.i-funbox.com/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

mrundergroundglow (04-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    ill try it tonight when i get home, im convince this will fix my problem. thanks

Just picked up this case today and it is the nicest one I have found to date as far as quality.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-25-2012)

by any chance can you tell me what format it is, so i can try to install a plug-in. no on my phone neither, if i replace the jaku's mail icon per say, it will convert it back to the "original iphone icon". and resprung through winterboard and sbsettings aswell. same problem

ill try it tonight when i get home, im convince this will fix my problem. thanks
    Wait, is your problem that you can't see the icons on your computer, or that they don't change on your phone? Because if it's the latter, the program won't magically "fix" your problem. It'll apparently allow you to see the icons on your computer, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Just picked up this case today and it is the nicest one I have found to date as far as quality.

I've seen those before when I was shopping for a case for my MBA - book book, right?. Didn't know they had an iPhone one - that's pretty nifty.

Post pictures/thoughts? Or PM me them? ;D

Page 211 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast