Page 20 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 30266

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Cool bro. Let me see what I can do. Running out the house for a bit but will get to it as soon as I can
    Hey man, no problem. Take your time! Thanks again!

  2. #382
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,069
    Thanks
    1,833
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 761 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Here is mine !!!
    Hey can you share or does anyone have the white iphone phone icon?

    thanks in advance
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  3. #383
    Is it just me or did the UI latest update not include Safari themed? a nice solid dark grey or black would be nice

  4. #384
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,631
    Thanks
    2,681
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Thanks for the icons. I do have one actually but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The original black iPod Video would be nice

    EDIT : Something like this but with a more obvious clickwheel and no a blank screen or one with the Apple logo.
    Ipod icon HD by ~Tenny0404 on deviantART

    EDIT2: Aha, I think I found what I was looking for. Possible to edit these to fit the Jaku theme? Like the phone icon...
    'iPod video' Icon by ~Konstantino on deviantART
    My attempt. Images from Dulce HD.

    -ipodicon-2x.png -ipod2icon-2x.png
    Last edited by KraXik; 02-11-2012 at 05:17 AM.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Gabbz83 (02-11-2012), indyzzzz (02-11-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), sacred (02-11-2012), snakeeater01 (02-14-2012)

  6. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    My attempt. Images from Dulce HD.

    -ipodicon-2x.png
    Perfect! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thank you! But I am eager to see Q_bAn_b's rendering too! Always nice to have choices! Haha. But really, that was perfect. Thanks again!

    PS: how to get rid of the white corners?

    Last edited by sacred; 02-11-2012 at 05:22 AM.

  7. #386
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,631
    Thanks
    2,681
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

    Added a white screen one just incase.

    To get rid of the white corners, you just saved the image wrong. Open the attachment up and choose save target as. It's do with .jpg not recognizing transparent areas.
    Last edited by KraXik; 02-11-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  8. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Added a white screen one just incase.

    To get rid of the white corners, you just saved the image wrong. Open the attachment up and choose save target as. It's do with .jpg not recognizing transparent areas.
    I am using Firefox, and I clicked Save Image as. Still having the white background. Strange.

    EDIT : Ignore that, just used IE and it's fine! Though I've got another problem. Let me take a pic first.



    The top left and right of the ipod icon, there's the black triangle thing. It isn't smooth like the safari icon. Sorry for nitpicking. I think I might have borderline OCD or smth. :P

    Weird though, looks fine on my PC...
    Last edited by sacred; 02-11-2012 at 05:45 AM.

  9. #388
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,631
    Thanks
    2,681
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

    Oh yeh thats the stupid border file that always switches itself off, give us two minutes.

    Ok fixed. -

    -ipodicon-2x.png-ipod2icon-2x.png
    Last edited by KraXik; 02-11-2012 at 05:51 AM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Gabbz83 (02-11-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), sacred (02-11-2012), yusuf530i (02-11-2012)

  11. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Oh yeh thats the stupid border file that always switches itself off, give us two minutes.

    Ok fixed. -

    -ipodicon-2x.png-ipod2icon-2x.png
    Thanks man. That worked!

  12. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Hey man, no problem. Take your time! Thanks again!
    Here ya go bro, give these a go
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985909.095277.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985915.955275.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985922.654023.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985928.334397.jpg

    Zip
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7037571_3139425_66975

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (02-11-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (02-13-2012), indyzzzz (02-11-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), sacred (02-11-2012), Vicarious (02-11-2013)

  14. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Here ya go bro, give these a go
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985909.095277.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985915.955275.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985922.654023.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985928.334397.jpg

    Zip
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7037571_3139425_66975
    Very nice! Could you possibly make a black version of the second icon? TIA

  15. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Very nice! Could you possibly make a black version of the second icon? TIA
    How's this? The screen part looks curved but it's not. The main grad makes it appear curved
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328991595.246499.jpg

    Zip
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7037571_3139425_66988

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-26-2012), Vicarious (02-11-2013)

  17. #393
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Here ya go bro, give these a go
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985909.095277.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985915.955275.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985922.654023.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328985928.334397.jpg

    Zip
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7037571_3139425_66975
    How about a blue version of the second and fourth?

  18. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by II Kronyx II View Post
    How about a blue version of the second and fourth?
    Sure bro, what color blue? The iPod blue? Also gimmie awhile not at my CPU

  19. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    How's this? The screen part looks curved but it's not. The main grad makes it appear curved
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328991595.246499.jpg

    Zip
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7037571_3139425_66988
    You da man! Thanks

  20. #396
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Hey can you share or does anyone have the white iphone phone icon?

    thanks in advance

    It. Is. Included. In. The. Theme.

    Look in /Library/Themes/Jaku.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmip1

    It's called [email protected].

    I saw on MacThemes the Jaku supporters over there are shocked that the folks at modmyi are making more icons than them.
    If one of you guys sees this, I'll tell you why. MacThemes isn't accepting new registrations so I CAN'T contribute. Your loss.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 02-11-2012 at 05:25 PM.

  21. #397
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    what color blue?
    What a legend
    Like an iPod Nano blue or that other picture blue. Whichever's good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329010551.592172.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329010564.440950.jpg  

  22. #398
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329012388.149418.jpg springboard

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-26-2012)

  24. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It. Is. Included. In. The. Theme.

    Look in /Library/Themes/Jaku.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmip1

    It's called [email protected].

    I saw on MacThemes the Jaku supporters over there are shocked that the folks at modmyi are making more icons than them.
    If one of you guys sees this, I'll tell you why. MacThemes isn't accepting new registrations so I CAN'T contribute. Your loss.
    Still not making quality icons over here though...

  25. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylkr View Post
    Still not making quality icons over here though...
    A lot of the reasons I bet including myself is because jaku has set a high bar with the icons and so detailed that our icons aren't coming out they way we want.

Page 20 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •