+ Reply
Page 199 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 29586

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by JimboHurt Could i ask please where i could find that dock? Thanks man, Also, looks good! Here you go, man. I can't remember if this was my
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Could i ask please where i could find that dock?
    Thanks man,
    Also, looks good!
    Here you go, man. I can't remember if this was my dock or not. I've had it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    @Bjbinc : Not like I wanna promote my first language hehe, but I also love the word "amalgamated" ... guess you know where it comes from :P !

@Story : Can I have a link to the author of your lockscreen wood wallpaper ?

Can I have the resolution of a dock for iphone ? Gonna make one (no built in wall)

Oh and thanks for the support against Yamakasi. Though you'd all knock me down for going that mad, but yeah I came out from three hours of intense rush and stress, and found his post. Turned me crazy ^^, I think I litteraly told him (before I edit it) that I wanted to drive back in forth on his head again and againd xD .... xD I'm wicked
    I actually created that myself, though I did use a royalty-free wood image as a guide. If you want it, or want it tweaked/the PSD - just tell me.
    Last edited by Story; 04-23-2012 at 03:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (04-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Here you go, man. I can't remember if this was my dock or not. I've had it forever.

I actually created that myself, though I did use a royalty-free wood image as a guide. If you want it, or want it tweaked/the PSD - just tell me.
    Wait is that a .jpg? Will it work?
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've uploaded it to Mediafire, because for some reason Photobucket changes it to a JPG?

SBDockBG@2x~iphone.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (04-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

By request, I did a lot of c/p icons, here are those I made. I have a few more to complete the request but I'm not home for now.
    I'm not very proud of every icon, but hey I've already made it
    Credit goes to this ****.

Menu Pages v1 - Koipond - iReconcile - Genuis Scan + - Fandango - Dark Sky - Ambiance - Crackle
    Menu Pages v2 - Movie Player - Police Scanner 5-0 Radio - Quit Smoking - STV - TCF Mobile - TuneIn Radio
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-menupages1.png   Jaku for iOS 5-koipongjaku.png   Jaku for iOS 5-ireconcile.png   Jaku for iOS 5-genuis-scan-.png   Jaku for iOS 5-fandango.png   Jaku for iOS 5-dark-sky.png   Jaku for iOS 5-ambiance.png   Jaku for iOS 5-crackle.png  

Jaku for iOS 5-menupages2.png   Jaku for iOS 5-movieplayer.png   Jaku for iOS 5-policescanner.png   Jaku for iOS 5-quit-smoking.png   Jaku for iOS 5-stv.png   Jaku for iOS 5-tcf-mobile.png   Jaku for iOS 5-tunein-radio-black.png  

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012), indyzzzz (04-24-2012), nealh (04-23-2012)

Thanks

I bet there are so many people waiting for a full UI theme made by William, and I found this one which fits absolutely perfect with Jaku to me. Hope you guys like it

Principium HD

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012), nealh (04-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post

I totally understand buddy...totally. I'm just glad I was sleeping while it was all going down. I was mad when I read his, but by the time I finished reading your post I was laughing so hard I couldn't be mad anymore...so thanks for that
    Hahahaha, glad my immaturity made you laugh :P !

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Like i said we got your back

You are a great artist for jaku and i am always on your team.
    This is heartwarming . Will never thank you enough for such kind words mate .

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post

No it's okay no need for a PSD. I was interesting in chatting with the author of the wood texture, just in case we could share tips about the wood making process :P. btw, if you also made that dock, could yu give me some tips about the dimension ? Width, height, size and all ? wanna make one .
    thanks in advance buddy

EDIT : after thought, perhaps i'd take the wall itself. No need for PSD as I don't plan on switching tiles or nything, just a global mod for my own use . TIA
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-23-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,045 Times in 1,692 Posts

It's nice to only have 2 themes on the phone again.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    I bet there are so many people waiting for a full UI theme made by William, and I found this one which fits absolutely perfect with Jaku to me. Hope you guys like it

Principium HD
    Jaku IS a full UI theme. What makes it wonderful is it just makes everything match and look uniform.
    Don't think because it doesn't change the wifi signal bars into a Nyan cat that it isn't doing something... It's just doing it right.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 833 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Jaku IS a full UI theme. What makes it wonderful is it just makes everything match and look uniform.
    Don't think because it doesn't change the wifi signal bars into a Nyan cat that it isn't doing something... It's just doing it right.
    hey!...Nyan cats are

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Round Slider

I guess the other one isn't going to be released...so here's mine. Place this ABOVE your Jaku theme in Winterboard.
    I forgot to mention that elements from jaku were used to make that slider know (although I'm sure it's obvious)

Credit goes to Lok for the slider knob...I combined these two jaku elements to create it.

Last edited by bjbinc; 04-23-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks

There are a few little things that aren't themed in Jaku that Principium do (like remove the ugly gloss everywhere). I'm not looking for a such theme, and I never said that...

Try Principium, I bet you'd love it
    Last edited by harget; 04-23-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks

There are a few little things that aren't themed in Jaku that Principium do (like remove the ugly gloss everywhere). I'm not looking for a such theme, and I never said that...

I never said you did.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 06:07 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd really like to see a clean statusbar theme fir Jaku. It have to be very clean and simple...

Thanks

I never said you did. Stop there. I'm not being a ***** and I'm not going to let this escalate.
    I don't want to let this escalate too, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't want to be a ****** to you

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Made this wall for stock ios and zui peeps...don't know if it fits?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

Groinchurn (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Looks good Sino.

Haha, man, you love running your battery in the red, eh? I swear, every screen shot!

Thanks

Principium HD
    Thank you for this I actually really like the change is not dramatic just enough good one

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

harget (04-23-2012), iGeriya (04-23-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    No it's okay no need for a PSD. I was interesting in chatting with the author of the wood texture, just in case we could share tips about the wood making process :P. btw, if you also made that dock, could yu give me some tips about the dimension ? Width, height, size and all ? wanna make one .
    thanks in advance buddy

EDIT : after thought, perhaps i'd take the wall itself. No need for PSD as I don't plan on switching tiles or nything, just a global mod for my own use . TIA
    Well, I'm not really sure what you're asking about the dock. The normal dock size is 640x90 for retina, 320x45 for legacy?

And here's a Mediafire link to both the wood wall plain, and the wood wall with the details (Jaku text, clock + Status bar background.)

Wood Walls.zip

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Can someone make some Tweetbot icons please? i'm a twitter fiend and wish there were 100's to choose from lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here's a little status bar theme I made, It's really simple, and not really Jaku-ish. :/ Took me forever though, so I hope someone likes it. It themes all status bar icons (Ariplane Mode, Clock, Rotation Lock, etc.) and themes Lockinfo status bar icons. (:

BlueSB.zip

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

8lias (04-23-2012), arkha (04-24-2012), Bellcross (04-24-2012), caba1991 (04-23-2012), cdrwinston (04-23-2012), Damnskippy (04-23-2012), nealh (04-23-2012), psicose (05-17-2012), Zooropalg (05-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadrHari23 View Post
    Can someone make some Tweetbot icons please? i'm a twitter fiend and wish there were 100's to choose from lol
    I'm going to leave this for the other guys. Frankly the existing Tweetbot icon is perfect and I won't touch perfect.