+ Reply
Page 198 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188196197198199200 208 248 298 698 1198 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Red, with a little transparency so you can see the dots on the other side. I hope that's what it looks like to you. <snipped the bad icon> Originally Posted
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Red, with a little transparency so you can see the dots on the other side. I hope that's what it looks like to you.

<snipped the bad icon>

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Can I make an observation on that icon? I would make the bevels of each dimple or hole or whatever a bit darker. They almost look like they are protruding out from the dice as opposed to sinking into it.

I see what you're saying. That was what I was going for.... I'm on it... And thanks for the input!!
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Red, with a little transparency so you can see the dots on the other side. I hope that's what it looks like to you.

Attachment 581835

I see what you're saying. That was what I was going for.... I'm on it... And thanks for the input!!
    It looks better with the red for some reason...prolly just playing tricks with my eyes or something.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can I make an observation on that icon? I would make the bevels of each dimple or hole or whatever a bit darker. They almost look like they are protruding out from the dice as opposed to sinking into it.
    You just need to put the glare at the bottom opposed to the top, don't you?

edit: confirmed. Flipped my computer upside down. ;D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Jaku for iOS 5-dice_app_icon72.png

How's that? I had the bevel going the wrong way on the hole and missed it. Good eye...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate case for iphone too, since I discovered the slight by Desmay, the thinnest case I've ever seen, it makes my iphone clean, and protects from scratchs without making him bigger or hugly
    I also use invisible shield by Zagg for screen protect, best protection ever crafted to me. I promess this won't make the screen's touch unpleasant.

Thanks

It looks better with the red for some reason...prolly just playing tricks with my eyes or something.
    I thought the same. I think it's because it's a real color dice appear in, and it's just a richer color.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Yes, if any dirt at all gets in between it then it wears away the finish. You could put some thin tape over the band first and cover most of it.
    thanks i didnt know this, but ive always cared for my devices

Yes, they can...I keep my iPod/iPhone naked. In my experience, bumpers just trap dirt and cause scratches. Of course, not everyone can go without some type of protection...I'm just EXTREMELY careful with my idevices. I've never used cases and never had scratch either
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Me too. Apple bumpers are nice but they still hide the beautiful design. And as you say trap dirt and run against the rim, scuffing it. Sometimes they do more damage than they protect the device. Of course if you dropped your device, it would then pull its weight.
    thanks guys, guess im gonna ditch the bumper so the band doesnt get scuffed or scratched

Thanks

Attachment 581837

How's that? I had the bevel going the wrong way on the hole and missed it. Good eye...
    much better! I like

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012)

Thanks

much better! I like
    I appreciate that, thank you. Obviously I'm not up to the standards of some of the guys here, but I am trying to be creative and original at the same time. This one just seemed obvious.

Again, I really appreciate the input and the compliment.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post

thanks guys, guess im gonna ditch the bumper so the band doesnt get scuffed or scratched
    For what it's worth, I have used a bumper exclusively with my iPhone 4 since the day I got it, and I ordered mine at two minutes after midnight the day they were available for order. I had mine the day before it was in stores. I just recently upgraded to an iFrogz case that really caught my eye, but there was no damage at all to my phone. Looks like it did on day one.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 02:53 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    My boring, but classy setup. (:

The icons on the dock are folders, just FYI. And all included in the theme.

Could i ask please where i could find that dock?
    Thanks man,
    Also, looks good!

Thanks

For what it's worth, I have used a bumper exclusively with my iPhone 4 since the day I got it, and I ordered mine at two minutes after midnight the day they were available for order. I had mine the day before it was in stores. I just recently upgraded to an iFrogz case that really caught my eye, but there was no damage at all to my phone. Looks like it did on day one.
    thats great to hear, i just dont want to take any chances, i like taking care of my devices no matter how old or new they are, keeping them mint.

Thanks

Yeah...nothing feels better in your hand than a naked idevice...except a naked woman, of course lol
    Hahah well put.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

@Bjbinc : Not like I wanna promote my first language hehe, but I also love the word "amalgamated" ... guess you know where it comes from :P !

@Story : Can I have a link to the author of your lockscreen wood wallpaper ?

Can I have the resolution of a dock for iphone ? Gonna make one (no built in wall)

Oh and thanks for the support against Yamakasi. Though you'd all knock me down for going that mad, but yeah I came out from three hours of intense rush and stress, and found his post. Turned me crazy ^^, I think I litteraly told him (before I edit it) that I wanted to drive back in forth on his head again and againd xD .... xD I'm wicked
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012), JimboHurt (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    I hate case for iphone too, since I discovered the slight by Desmay, the thinnest case I've ever seen, it makes my iphone clean, and protects from scratchs without making him bigger or hugly
    I also use invisible shield by Zagg for screen protect, best protection ever crafted to me. I promess this won't make the screen's touch unpleasant.

OMG this case looks amazing !!!! very Jaku !! LOL wonder if it would fot the CDMA version of iPhone

Thanks

Jaku is now an adjective ahah
    Idk if the CDMA iphone fits weel in this case, I have a french GSM iphone 4S and it's good !

23. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    ... I think I litteraly told him (before I edit it) that I wanted to drive back in forth on his head again and againd xD .... xD I'm wicked

I totally understand buddy...totally. I'm just glad I was sleeping while it was all going down. I was mad when I read his, but by the time I finished reading your post I was laughing so hard I couldn't be mad anymore...so thanks for that

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Jaku is now an adjective ahah
    Idk if the CDMA iphone fits weel in this case, I have a french GSM iphone 4S and it's good !
    I just cheeked the website and it does fits both versions

Thanks

^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    @Bjbinc : Not like I wanna promote my first language hehe, but I also love the word "amalgamated" ... guess you know where it comes from :P !

@Story : Can I have a link to the author of your lockscreen wood wallpaper ?

Can I have the resolution of a dock for iphone ? Gonna make one (no built in wall)

Oh and thanks for the support against Yamakasi. Though you'd all knock me down for going that mad, but yeah I came out from three hours of intense rush and stress, and found his post. Turned me crazy ^^, I think I litteraly told him (before I edit it) that I wanted to drive back in forth on his head again and againd xD .... xD I'm wicked
    Like i said we got your back

You are a great artist for jaku and i am always on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    I just cheeked the website and it does fits both versions
    Hahahahaha now i understand the use of hahaha

I have always been mobile and so i just see the words :sexy parrot: and i've never understood the humor!

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bgattis View Post
    I just saw the default iphone icon. I turned off weathericon and now it is themed. If it can't be used with this them then that's ok.
    Thanks!
    Hi mate. You can use WeatherIcon with Jaku. In fact Jaku includes a theme for WeatherIcon.

Mine is on a different weather app but you can use it on any app you want. - http://d.pr/i/ei9P