Page 197 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187195196197198199 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Yea, the difference between their icons and ours is nothing, because they use our icons and add a little chrome layer around it (of course not all of the icons, just making a joke)...lol Don't get me wrong, love the Zui UI...but the chrome doesn't appeal to me.
    that's why we have more then one theme to choose from. And the NEW zui icons are the OLD zui icon turned upside down.

i have the upmost respect for Lock and the JAKU project. Just saying
    Last edited by zausser; 04-23-2012 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012), cdrwinston (04-23-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012), Gabbz83 (04-23-2012), iGeriya (04-23-2012), Just Dummy (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012), nealh (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DucoHD View Post
    Problem solved, thanks anyway!
    Glad to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    that's why we have more then one theme to choose from. And the NEW zui icons are the OLD zui icon turned upside down.

Z you are one of the legends of theming and put in more hours than most could ever imagine. Noboby can ever question your designs or ideas.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (04-23-2012), zausser (04-23-2012)

Exactly...I hope you know none the drama has been directed at you...I have the utmost respect for you. You've made an extremely popular theme (and it's free )...so congrats to you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

zausser (04-23-2012)

On a plus note 1 hour at the apple store and I have a new phone sans the blown speaker and ruined finish around the stainless band due to the bumper hehehe.

My boring, but classy setup. (:

The icons on the dock are folders, just FYI. And all included in the theme.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

humar666 (04-24-2012), JimboHurt (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    On a plus note 1 hour at the apple store and I have a new phone sans the blown speaker and ruined finish around the stainless band due to the bumper hehehe.

when you say "ruined finish around the stainless band due to the bumper" does that mean that bumpers cause damage to the stainless band?
    i was planning on getting one but if it really causes any type of damage or scratch or fade or residue to the stainless band then id rather not
    Last edited by MaybachMusic; 04-23-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    when you say "ruined finish around the stainless band due to the bumper" does that mean that bumpers cause damage to the stainless band?
    i was planning on getting one but if it really causes any type of damage or scratch or fade or residue to the stainless band then id rather not
    Yes, if any dirt at all gets in between it then it wears away the finish. You could put some thin tape over the band first and cover most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    i was planning on getting one but if it really causes any type of damage or scratch or fade to the stainless band then id rather not
    Yes, they can...I keep my iPod/iPhone naked. In my experience, bumpers just trap dirt and cause scratches. Of course, not everyone can go without some type of protection...I'm just EXTREMELY careful with my idevices. I've never used cases and never had scratch either

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yes, they can...I keep my iPod/iPhone naked. In my experience, bumpers just trap dirt and cause scratches. Of course, not everyone can go without some type of protection...I'm just EXTREMELY careful with my idevices. I've never used cases and never had scratch either
    Me too. Apple bumpers are nice but they still hide the beautiful design. And as you say trap dirt and run against the rim, scuffing it. Sometimes they do more damage than they protect the device. Of course if you dropped your device, it would then pull its weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Me too. Apple bumpers are nice but they still hide the beautiful design. And as you say trap dirt and run against the rim, scuffing it. Sometimes they do more damage than they protect the device. Of course if you dropped your device, it would then pull its weight.
    Yeah...nothing feels better in your hand than a naked idevice...except a naked woman, of course lol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

harget (04-23-2012), JimboHurt (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

my iPhone has always been completely naked. I've never owned an iPhone case, screen protector, or the like (five years strong). I tisk people who hide the sexiness of a glass and stainless steel phone behind a piece of plastic (granted, otter cases are bad *** if you're in construction or something).

I have a carbon fibre skin on my back though, and a coloured apple logo, but that's just to differentiate myself and start conversation . I once told a guy it was custom from Steve Jobs himself, he believed me.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yeah...nothing feels better in your hand than a naked idevice...except a naked woman, of course lol
    Debatable..

I kid, I kid.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (04-23-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Since I'm on the job market again, I am using Dice to get myself out there.
    Dice wasn't themed. It is now.

<snipped the bad icon>

Oh yeah, all original artwork, such as it is....
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 03:45 PM.

@ zausser - As many have said, nothing but the up most respect for your work and your generousness. I should have said I don't think there is a difference between the work that some of the members who make icons in your thread than the icons that are created for Jaku. I do stand by my comment of not liking the chrome look, but to each his own...right.

But I was telling bjbinc, I absolutely love the z|ui UI, especially the color keyboard (I actually noticed you've updated to 3.0 (3.0.1 patch))...I can't wait to see new color keyboard and other changes...

I apologize for any misunderstand or poorly used words.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

nealh (04-23-2012), zausser (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post

Attachment 581834

Did you get permission from the inventor of the dice for use of that image?

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Did you get permission from the inventor of the dice for use of that image?
    Yes....

But only the number five. It's the only one he wasn't attached to..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012), iGeriya (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I've always said this, but spending the extra loot on apple devices is so worth it. 90% of the time it's no questions asked, or if something ridiculous happens they're understanding to cover it as a one-time exception. Their customer service is worth the extra scrilla, for the most part.

edit: ahh Buddha, you ruined my double post being amalgamated in to one.

Yes....

But only the number five. It's the only one he wasn't attached to..
    I lol'd at that...I had people here asking me what the hell was so funny?! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    I've always said this, but spending the extra loot on apple devices is so worth it. 90% of the time it's no questions asked, or if something ridiculous happens they're understanding to cover it as a one-time exception. Their customer service is worth the extra scrilla, for the most part.

edit: ahh Buddha, you ruined my double post being amalgamated in to one.
    Amalgamated...Love that word

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    My boring, but classy setup. (:

The icons on the dock are folders, just FYI. And all included in the theme.

Nice can you share that jaku lockscreen wallpaper please TIA

Attachment 581834

Can I make an observation on that icon? I would make the bevels of each dimple or hole or whatever a bit darker. They almost look like they are protruding out from the dice as opposed to sinking into it.

Page 197 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187195196197198199 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast