Page 195 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

I'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an Android lol. Wish me luck...

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luft5_thor View Post
    i'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an android lol. Wish me luck...
    luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Just Dummy (04-23-2012)

It really should not be very difficult to just give credit to where credit is due.
    Whether you use 1 image or a whole line of code.
    It doesn't take much to give that credit.
    Some themers are just lazy in this aspect. In the Android world the same disputes happen.

Cant we all just get along?
    It takes a few more minutes to list the sources of your work.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm off to the apple store to see if they are going to replace my six month old phone with a blown speaker. I'm coming home with a new one or an Android lol. Wish me luck...
    Which Android would you get? Sorry this is off topic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Illmatic636 For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    They'll hook you up, don't worry. If you come home with android, I'm afraid we can never speak again. So with that said, luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

Just Dummy (04-23-2012)

Thanks

-legoblue.png-legogreen.png-legogrey.png-legored.png-pokeball.png

A few requests I took care of this morning, shared for the rest of the group.
    The Lego icons were requests from someone who wanted folder icons in varying colors.
    The Pokeball, or in this case, Poketile, was also by request.

Enjoy. or don't.... whatever....

edit: So I'm looking at the Poketile and thinking it needs to have an opening along the bevel with a glow coming out. Think that would ruin the bevel effect? I don't want to do the work to find out it sucks.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Just Dummy (04-23-2012), mrmyco (04-23-2012)

I love lego. Favorite toy as a kid. And is it just me, or is a lot of today's lego pretty lazy? Like a lot of ready built stuff you just snap together? I guess there's only so much you can do to develop the product line. Still. Coolest toy ever made.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012), Just Dummy (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I love lego. Favorite toy as a kid. And is it just me, or is a lot of today's lego pretty lazy? Like a lot of ready built stuff you just snap together? I guess there's only so much you can do to develop the product line. Still. Coolest toy ever made.
    It's not just you. There are a lot of pieces custom molded now, which takes away from my favorite part of Lego; figuring out how to make the stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    First thing I used to do when I bought lego was rip up the instruction manual and give it to my mom to throw out. Then, it was off to the races trying to get my pieces to look like the picture. So much fun, and I'm sure it helped build some sort of problem solving ability.

I miss lego

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    First thing I used to do when I bought lego was rip up the instruction manual and give it to my mom to throw out. Then, it was off to the races trying to get my pieces to look like the picture. So much fun, and I'm sure it helped build some sort of problem solving ability.

I miss lego
    I have a Lego Technics model I have yet to build. I may be 44 but I'm not giving up Lego ever....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DucoHD View Post
    Yeah I'm on the latest versionof Jaku. On iOS 5.0.1 though, maybe it's because I'm not on iOS 5.1..
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Nope, I'm on 5.01 and mine shows up. I'm trying to remember what I did recently, I'll report back when my brain starts working again...
    I remembered, I installed the Camera Grabber for iOS 5 tweak from Cydia. After that, it showed up...

where can I find the settings icons?

http://repo.myidevice.fr/ it's not working...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiziano View Post
    where can I find the settings icons?

http://repo.myidevice.fr/ it's not working...
    You add that address as a new source within Cydia. After Cydia is done refreshing, choose the ‘Manage’ tab on the bottom and then choose the ‘Sources’ option. Hit the ‘Edit’ button in the top right corner, then tap the ‘Add’ button. Now, enter the name of the source you want to add and tap ‘Add Source.’

Thanks

-pokeball2.png

A different take on my Poketile (tm)

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I remembered, I installed the Camera Grabber for iOS 5 tweak from Cydia. After that, it showed up...
    It's still not showing up themed on my device. I guess I'll leave it as it is now then, thanks for the effort though!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I have a Lego Technics model I have yet to build. I may be 44 but I'm not giving up Lego ever....
    I still buy Legos, specifically anything related with Star Wars

It's still not showing up themed on my device. I guess I'll leave it as it is now then, thanks for the effort though!
    Post a screenshot if you don't mind

^ The only other thing I can think of is if he has "Disable Camera Button" turned ON within Springtomize.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Post a screenshot if you don't mind

I also tried creating a camergrabber folder in the Jaku bundle (com.modmyi.cameragrabberforios5) and putting the CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png in it resulting in a stretched out camera icon.

I also tried creating a camergrabber folder in the Jaku bundle (com.modmyi.cameragrabberforios5) and putting the CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png in it resulting in a stretched out camera icon.
    Ok I see...you're grabber just isn't getting the jaku treatment. You're using the cydia tweak to activate that grabber, correct?

Edit: the CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png I used was 60 x 104, that's why it so stretched out *facepalm*. Do you happen to have the retina icon?

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Ok I see...you're grabber just isn't getting the jaku treatment. You're using the cydia tweak to activate that grabber, correct?
    Yeah. I thought it should theme itself automatically?

Page 195 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast