+ Reply
Page 194 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 29592

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by yamakasi73 Sorry Guys, that I disturb you here! But some of your "Modders and Themers" were not pleased, that i used some Icons from here posted, to
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Sorry Guys, that I disturb you here! But some of your "Modders and Themers" were not pleased, that i used some Icons from here posted, to take in ZUI-Icons! They said about Copyright and so on! But now i ask you, where is your copyright????? You all make Copy and Paste! And so should they dont piss me on my leg!

Now is my Question, where is here the Copyright????????????? In every Threat here on MMI or an other Community is Copy and Paste!! And when you will do not allowed this, than close your Threat, or don't post any Icon!! And also don't cry about Copyright!!!
    So if you able me to kick your @ss deep and hard I then ask yu to get the **** out before you turn me ever more mad than I am already beacuse of your sh!t.
    I just saw one of my icon taken with n credits given to me on your screen so please, really, STFU, even ST-FvCKING HELL UP ! Can't believe an @sshole of your kind just dropped in to say that when you have my stuff. I can claim a copyright on this so please STFU. I CRY FOR MY COPYRIGHT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU STEAL FROM ME! I DONT ANYMORE CAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER BUT WHEN SOMEONE DROP IN HERE TO SAY THIS IT TURNS ME CRAZY !! ! I did every single pixel of every of my icons from scratch, and most Jaku modders do the same here, and when they dn't, they say it and quote their original source. So perhaps the day you will not have an icon stolen frm my work then maybe I will able you to say that.
    Now PISS OFF !

Oh, and I'm in no way related to this icon you're showing.

BTW, If I ever see any icon that we made from scratch in another theme you will cry your moma
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-23-2012 at 08:37 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012), harget (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,679 Times in 1,603 Posts

WOW!!! You have an very interesting Speechless!!! So a man Speak, so he looks like!

But i will not present me, how you looking!

And why you cry so loud??? So i have seen, there is only ONE, only the ONE Icon OperaMini from you!
    Last edited by yamakasi73; 04-23-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks

WOW!!! You have an very interesting Speechless!!! So a man Speak, so he looks like!

And why you cry so loud??? So i have seen, there is only ONE, only the ONE Icon OperaMini from you!
    Oh my god, take him out this place before someone kills him for me xD xD xD ! Blake and I even have a icon of each of us included in the official Jaku them, he got 100 more on the repo, and I have 40+. Plus 70 on my DeviantART including loads of icon bases that were stolen from me just lik eone I see on your screen. What turns me crazy about your is that you just dropped in here crying for copyrights we don't own ... but we did everything frm scracth. So yes we own our rights. Please, get this joke out of here.
    Any of our icon I see you ripped off and you're gonna cry both your moma and daddy boy. And believe me, to be that angry against someone, you really have to be the GREATEST d!CK EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM ! Now get your ripper *** off the internet
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-23-2012 at 09:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, come on bro, do not talk about something you don't know

Thanks

Even i visit your Devian Page, but see only the Opera Icon! But for me its not the Problem, i have payed all my Themes, also Jaku! And I love the Icons very much! That do i say also in the ZUI-Threat! I respect the work and Time, you spend to make them! But Words where not against you!!!

Some of your People here, come in ZUI-Threat and make thick Lipps! This is only what i would say! Icons made by yourself is very very respectfull from me, but i don't know, why you post them then here free????

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Just the simple fact that you found it on Jaku community icons. Means you NEED to credit.

The jaku artist ACTUALLY made something. Even if there inspiration was from a google image. All you are doing is going to the Jaku repo and YOU'RE the one copy and pasting.

Youre in the wrong here bud. So don't come waltzing in here chastising us.

Also, don't speak that way to Geriya. He's done HUGE amounts for jaku. Opera mini only?? Don't make me laugh
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 04-23-2012 at 09:03 AM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Inspiration?????? Should i laughing?????

my inspiration

Jaku for iOS 5-pigjaku.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

On a positive note, the bevel is wrong in that leica camera icon!

(forget it)
    Last edited by mdot; 04-23-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks

Now you're turning from a rude person into a troll.

(not directed at you mdot :P)
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks
    Thanked 8,050 Times in 1,692 Posts

The Leica icon is not in the official package which is copyrighted. The author has no control over others useage of images except his own.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-23-2012)

Thanks

@Thor

I use no Icon from the official Package!! All Icons where found in WWW

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

(forget it)
    Last edited by mdot; 04-23-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Keep it clean guys this argument is a bit ridiculous this is you warning infractions will be given if this continues
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012), Gabbz83 (04-23-2012), GUNNY29 (04-23-2012), harget (04-23-2012), Nic.man (04-23-2012), trebor130657 (04-23-2012), yamakasi73 (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 233 Posts

@Thor

I use no Icon from the official Package!! All Icons where found in WWW
    That's not true. Most of the icons (like the Genesis, SNES, NES icons for example) are part of my Jaku theme. As for my own copyright? It's right there in the read me at the root of Jaku.theme on your phone. It's also on my website: Szilveszter Design | Jaku iOS Theme

You can't lump every Jaku icon created by every artist into one copyright claim. Each may have a unique copyright and you need to honor that.

Please stop trolling. Just don't use icons made by others. As I said iny PM (why you decided to take this public is beyond me), my work is not public domain. I can't speak for others or their licensing.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (04-23-2012), iGeriya (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    That's not true. Most of the icons (like the Genesis, SNES, NES icons for example) are part of my Jaku theme. As for my own copyright? It's right there in the read me at the root of Jaku.theme on your phone. It's also on my website: Szilveszter Design | Jaku iOS Theme

You can't lump every Jaku icon created by every artist into one copyright claim. Each may have a unique copyright and you need to honor that.

Please stop trolling. Just don't use icons made by others. As I said iny PM (why you decided to take this public is beyond me), my work is not public domain. I can't speak for others or their licensing.
    +10000. I had in mind what you explained me last time. Still I couldn't hold my anger when I read him. haven't been that nervus for a long time now.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Now is my Question, where is here the Copyright????????????? In every Threat here on MMI or an other Community is Copy and Paste!! And when you will do not allowed this, than close your Threat, or don't post any Icon!! And also don't cry about Copyright!!!
    I see you've already been answered, but I thought I'd address this since I made that icon you're using in your example. So, let's begin with when I made that it was because of a request. The original artist was credited in the original post from God-knows how long ago.
    The icon was presented to this community with the understanding that it was not my original artwork. It has haunted me, and I've started recreating components I like rather than just using them.
    If I had it to do over, I would choose a different path for this icon, but it was what the user wanted, the original artist was okay with my use of his image, credit WAS given and at no time did I try to claim it as my own.

That's the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Round Slider
    <snip the sexy picture for space sake>

I guess the other one isn't going to be released...so here's mine. Place this ABOVE your Jaku theme in Winterboard.
    I'm not going to post a screenshot too because you know what it looks like, but damn man, sweet. Many thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-23-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks

Guys,

Zausser pm'ed me asking for some sanity. I agree. Let's all just take a deep breadth and let this one go. It's just one guy who just doesn't get it. Maybe he will one day. Regardless, let's let the mods do their job and keep our heads down and power through

A debate is going to go nowhere and I'm sure you guys all know this. Let's just let things settle down. No need to waste your energy over this stuff. Life's too short

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Gabbz83 (04-23-2012), mdot (04-23-2012), RippedThemer (04-23-2012), yamakasi73 (04-23-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Guys,

Zausser pm'ed me asking for some sanity. I agree. Let's all just take a deep breadth and let this one go. It's just one guy who just doesn't get it. Maybe he will one day. Regardless, let's let the mods do their job and keep our heads down and power through

A debate is going to go nowhere and I'm sure you guys all know this. Let's just let things settle down. No need to waste your energy over this stuff. Life's too short
    Absolutely. I was just late to the party and thought I should offer up the actual events surrounding this issue. It's easy to assume the worst when you're ill-informed as our visitor surely was.

I conclude my involvement.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (04-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    +10000. I had in mind what you explained me last time. Still I couldn't hold my anger when I read him. haven't been that nervus for a long time now.
    I know man I really do know how it feels. Your blood pressure boils and you can't even see straight. But don't let it mess up your groove. This one really isn't worth it. We are all behind you and the mods will ensure justice is done Don't let it eat away at your soul.

Thanks

We got your back Geriya

Anyway. BJ thanks for the round slider! Looks great sir!
    @jimbohurt

28. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-23-2012)